Windows 10: I have my computer connected to my Microsoft account but whenever I try to download...

Discus and support I have my computer connected to my Microsoft account but whenever I try to download... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thanatos-x [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thanatos-x, Dec 31, 2019.

1. I have my computer connected to my Microsoft account but whenever I try to download...

/u/thanatos-x, Dec 31, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown I have my computer connected to my Microsoft account but whenever I try to download... :(

Zakin, Dec 31, 2019
  4. I have my computer connected to my Microsoft account but whenever I try to download...

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

I have my computer connected to my Microsoft account but whenever I try to download...

1. I have my computer connected to my Microsoft account but whenever I try to download... - Similar Threads - computer connected Microsoft

2. whenever I try to sign in my microsoft account, I have to always use single-use code.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    whenever I try to sign in my microsoft account, I have to always use single-use code.: I purchase Hotspot shield premium and using on my laptop. while login into my microsoft account I always have to get single use code in my email to proceed login. why...
  3. whenever I try to sign in my microsoft account, I have to always use single-use code.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whenever I try to sign in my microsoft account, I have to always use single-use code.: I purchase Hotspot shield premium and using on my laptop. while login into my microsoft account I always have to get single use code in my email to proceed login. why...
  4. Whenever I try to connect to the internet, mcsftconnecttest.com appears, but my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to connect to the internet, mcsftconnecttest.com appears, but my computer...: My internet works on the browser, but nothing outside of the browser. If I connect to the internet, this is what happens: but if I look at my connection, it says not connected. Another problem is that if I try to connect to the internet for anything outside the browser, it...
  5. Whenever I try to connect to the internet, mcsftconnecttest.com appears, but my computer...

Whenever I try to connect to the internet, mcsftconnecttest.com appears, but my computer...: My internet works on the browser, but nothing outside of the browser. If I connect to the internet, this is what happens: but if I look at my connection, it says not connected. Another problem is that if I try to connect to the internet for anything outside the browser, it...
  6. Whenever I try to connect to the internet, mcsftconnecttest.com appears, but my computer...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. 0x80072EFD in my Store whenever I try to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80072EFD in my Store whenever I try to download: Title says everything. When I try to use Store to download any app it will provide me error. I check the time and date settings and check if there is any system update but it didnt help. I also turn down my anti virus then restart multiple times but I cant get thru the...
  8. 0x80072EFD in my Store whenever I try to download

0x80072EFD in my Store whenever I try to download: Title says everything. When I try to use Store to download any app it will provide me error. I check the time and date settings and check if there is any system update but it didnt help. I also turn down my anti virus then restart multiple times but I cant get thru the...
  9. 0x80072EFD in my Store whenever I try to download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. I try to download everything to my external hardrive but whenever I try to download...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I try to download everything to my external hardrive but whenever I try to download...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/owojuu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ugrwie/i_try_to_download_everything_to_my_external/