Windows 10: i have my iphone 7 pluged into my computer but it want concet

Discus and support i have my iphone 7 pluged into my computer but it want concet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have my iphone7 pluges intoi my computer but its not connecting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BECKY PIPPIN, May 25, 2023.

1. i have my iphone 7 pluged into my computer but it want concet

i have my iphone7 pluges intoi my computer but its not connecting

:)

BECKY PIPPIN, May 25, 2023
  2. DonLandry Win User

Connect my iPhone XR to Windows 10 desktop

I need to connect to iTunes to backup iPhone contents and sync my iPhone XR with new purchases from the Store to my Windows 10 desktop. According to Apple, the Windows 10 desktop must be Unlocked in order for
    iTunes to update and sync to my iPhone XR.

I get the message "Trust This Computer? Your settings and data will be accessible from this computer when connected wirelessly or using a cable." when I connect the iPhone to my Windows 10 desktop via usb
    cable.

My specifications are:

• iTunes Version 12.10.7.3.
    • iPhone XR iOS version 13.3.1. Version 13.5 available.
    • Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4497165).
    I have tried previous suggestions:

• Reset Location & Privacy on iPhone.
    • Tried a different USB cable for connection of the iPhone and Windows 10 desktop.
    • Turned off Wi-Fi on iPhone.
    • No personal hotspots defined on iPhone.
    • Found this article: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202778. Followed the suggested steps with no luck.
    • Found this article: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204095. Look at step four. "If you see a Trust this Computer alert, unlock your device and tap Trust:. How do I
      unlock the device? Which device -- PC or iPhone?
    Any suggestions?

DonLandry, May 25, 2023
  3. iPhone 7 paired with Windows 10 laptop (Dell Latitude 7480) yet "not supported"..?

I am trying to use Bluetooth from my iPhone to lock and unlock my Windows 10 laptop via Windows Hello (lock when away, unlock when phone is beside laptop). Windows says the phone is "paired" but in the Action Center (pop-out column on the right) Bluetooth either toggles the device name (connected/disconnected) or simply shows it as "Not Connected." I have already setup Dynamic Lock and Windows shows the iPhone as paired and ready to lock/unlock the machine, but it does not work.

Is an iPhone 7 just not supported with Windows 10? The Windows Consumer Experience advertises the feature pretty heavily, so that would seem counter-intuitive. However, when I go into the iPhone's bluetooth settings and try to connect to "Dell-Win10Lptop" the iPhone throws an error message:

Connection Unsuccessful

"Dell-Win10Lptop" is not supported.

Forget Device

I've noticed there are 3 missing drivers in Win10:

- MAP MAS-iOS

- Wireless iAP

- Wireless iAP v2

However, I read elsewhere that these might not be obligatory?

The laptop is running Windows 10 v1809 (latest). The iPhone 7 is on iOS 12.1.4. I see my iPhone 7 listed in Win10 DevMgmt under Bluetooth. The Dell's Bluetooth adapter is listed as simply "Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)"

KidACrimson, May 25, 2023
  4. i have my iphone 7 pluged into my computer but it want concet

iPhone 7: USB device not recognized

Hi Annie Joiner,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to this computer prior to the issue?
    2. Have you installed the Latest Version of iTunes?

Meanwhile, try the below methods and check if this helps.

Method 1: Diagnose And Fix Windows USB Problems.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Automatically diagnose and
    fix Windows USB problems
    and check if this helps.

You may also refer
    Error: "USB Device not recognized" when you try to access a USB device
    and see if this helps.

Method 2: iTunes Is Not Recognizing Your iPhone.

Follow the section If you use a Windows PC from If
    iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod and see if you are able to access your iPhone from your computer.

Method 3: Uninstall And Reinstalling iTunes.

Step 1: Follow the steps mentioned in
    Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows 7 and later and completely uninstall iTunes from the computer.

Step 2: Once you uninstall iTunes from the computer, restart the computer once, and install the latest version of iTunes from
    iTunes.

Step 3: Then, follow the section Import to your PC from
    Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to transfer pictures from your iPhone to the computer.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 25, 2023
Thema:

i have my iphone 7 pluged into my computer but it want concet

1. i have my iphone 7 pluged into my computer but it want concet - Similar Threads - iphone pluged computer

2. So I have an apple iphone 11 and wanted to connect my phone to my laptop, having trouble....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I have an apple iphone 11 and wanted to connect my phone to my laptop, having trouble....: So I have an apple IPhone 11 and wanted to connect my computer and phone together on the phone link app, but it seems to not want to recognize it. Is phone link only for androids?...
  3. So I have an apple iphone 11 and wanted to connect my phone to my laptop, having trouble....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So I have an apple iphone 11 and wanted to connect my phone to my laptop, having trouble....: So I have an apple IPhone 11 and wanted to connect my computer and phone together on the phone link app, but it seems to not want to recognize it. Is phone link only for androids?...
  4. I CANT LINK MY IPHONE 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I CANT LINK MY IPHONE 7: i cant link myiphone7 to my windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-link-my-iphone-7/093ee4a7-f5d0-4dd1-a1cb-031d4b00341c
  5. I CANT LINK MY IPHONE 7

I CANT LINK MY IPHONE 7: i cant link myiphone7 to my windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-link-my-iphone-7/093ee4a7-f5d0-4dd1-a1cb-031d4b00341c
  6. i have my iphone 7 pluged into my computer but it want concet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have my iphone 7 pluged into my computer but it want concet: i have my iphone7 pluges intoi my computer but its not connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-my-iphone-7-pluged-into-my-computer-but-it/7d826891-a0c6-4e02-9e36-25b03c32aff3
  7. i have my iphone 7 pluged into my computer but it want concet

i have my iphone 7 pluged into my computer but it want concet: i have my iphone7 pluges intoi my computer but its not connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-my-iphone-7-pluged-into-my-computer-but-it/7d826891-a0c6-4e02-9e36-25b03c32aff3
  8. Ihave a photo on my Iphone I want my printer on my computer to reproduce?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ihave a photo on my Iphone I want my printer on my computer to reproduce?: my question is: hhow can I get my iPhone to print a copy on paper for to hold in my hand, I tired laying phone on top of glass and get nothing>??...
  9. want to connect to my iphone hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    want to connect to my iphone hotspot: can anybody show mw how to get my tel hotspot as an internet connection when i am on the road? ß https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-connect-to-my-iphone-hotspot/14614fde-329d-440e-ab16-53db0e98795b
  10. i want to put my google pics on my iphone 5s

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i want to put my google pics on my iphone 5s: how can i download my google pics and my saved you tube playlists to my iPhone 5s https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-put-my-google-pics-on-my-iphone-5s/51a5a409-6bf7-4940-aedc-aa2604142a7f"