Windows 10: i have my media creation tool downloaded to my flashdrivebut when i try to use it it gives...

Discus and support i have my media creation tool downloaded to my flashdrivebut when i try to use it it gives... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have my media creation tool downloaded to my flashdrivebut when i try to use it it gives me the error 0x800-f8f-0x20000.what can i do to resolve this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gregory Bowman1, Aug 15, 2022.

1. i have my media creation tool downloaded to my flashdrivebut when i try to use it it gives...

i have my media creation tool downloaded to my flashdrivebut when i try to use it it gives me the error 0x800-f8f-0x20000.what can i do to resolve this error problem

:)

Gregory Bowman1, Aug 15, 2022

2. Media creation tool

Hi,

We would like to know more about this concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • Is this the first time that you encountered this problem?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to download Media Creation Tool?

Desiree Yau, Aug 15, 2022
  3. Media creation tool vs direct download(Techbench)

Suppose i use the media creation tool to upgrade which it does successfully after that for the
    CLEAN INSTALL which ISO do i choose

• The one obtained via Media Creation Tool or the direct link download(MSDN)???
    • Also in the direct download it gives the option for English(3.8GB) and English international(3.82GB)...which one is best suited for
      ENG UK??

Thanks

Prophet Jimmy, Aug 15, 2022
  4. Tenforo Active Member

i have my media creation tool downloaded to my flashdrivebut when i try to use it it gives...

Windows Media Creation Tool won't download:

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better

• Are you using Internet Explorer to download the files?

• Are you using a wired net connection or wireless net connection?
    You can use the media creation tool to upgrade your current PC to
    Windows 10 or to create a USB or DVD and install Windows 10 on a different PC.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

Alternatively, you can also use another pc to download the files.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further

Tenforo, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

i have my media creation tool downloaded to my flashdrivebut when i try to use it it gives...

1. i have my media creation tool downloaded to my flashdrivebut when i try to use it it gives... - Similar Threads - media creation tool

2. I keep getting this error when trying to use the media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting this error when trying to use the media creation tool: Every time I try to use the media creation tool I get this error message. It gets all the way to 100% and then it errors out. I'm not really sure what to do....
  3. I keep getting this error when trying to use the media creation tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting this error when trying to use the media creation tool: Every time I try to use the media creation tool I get this error message. It gets all the way to 100% and then it errors out. I'm not really sure what to do....
  4. I am trying to download windows10 from media creation tool but whenever i start it gives...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am trying to download windows10 from media creation tool but whenever i start it gives...: I am trying to download windows10 from media creation tool but whenever i start it, it shows a 0X80072efd - 0X20000 error.I have 387GB of free disk space so it is not a problem with running out of room...
  5. I am trying to download windows10 from media creation tool but whenever i start it gives...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to download windows10 from media creation tool but whenever i start it gives...: I am trying to download windows10 from media creation tool but whenever i start it, it shows a 0X80072efd - 0X20000 error.I have 387GB of free disk space so it is not a problem with running out of room...
  6. I am trying to download windows10 from media creation tool but whenever i start it gives...

7. i have my media creation tool downloaded to my flashdrivebut when i try to use it it gives...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have my media creation tool downloaded to my flashdrivebut when i try to use it it gives...: i have my media creation tool downloaded to my flashdrivebut when i try to use it it gives me the error 0x800-f8f-0x20000.what can i do to resolve this error problem...
  8. i have my media creation tool downloaded to my flashdrivebut when i try to use it it gives...

i have my media creation tool downloaded to my flashdrivebut when i try to use it it gives...: i have my media creation tool downloaded to my flashdrivebut when i try to use it it gives me the error 0x800-f8f-0x20000.what can i do to resolve this error problem...
  9. My bluetooth isnt working anymore, I have tried using the media creation tool, and it...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bluetooth isnt working anymore, I have tried using the media creation tool, and it...: My bluetooth isnt working anymore, I have tried using the media creation tool, and it worked until my bluetooth turned itself on again. It turns off after 2 weeks tops....
  10. Media creation tool keeps shutting down my PC when I try to use it

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Media creation tool keeps shutting down my PC when I try to use it: Hi, I just got off the phone with automated MS "support" after being told there were "paid options" to get help with the product I paid for already. Anyway, I've tried the media creation tool about 5 times(both trying the .iso method and creating a USB) and it shuts my...