Windows 10: I have my windows Product Key and Id but not activated

Discus and support I have my windows Product Key and Id but not activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; For some reason my pc has gone from being activated to not anymore and i don't know why, i've never had this problem and its starting to annoy me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by hjjk1, Aug 18, 2020.

1. hjjk1 Win User

I have my windows Product Key and Id but not activated

For some reason my pc has gone from being activated to not anymore and i don't know why, i've never had this problem and its starting to annoy me because the watermark pops up

:)

hjjk1, Aug 18, 2020

2. Product ID

Hi Russell,

We appreciate the information you've provided regarding the product ID. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you do the following steps:

• Click on Start and type: Command Prompt.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey.
    • Press Enter. That should give you the product key to type in the activation.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Aug 18, 2020
  3. Superfly Win User
    Product Key

Keys are not required for the upgrade process. Windows 10 has a built-in generic key which it uses to install - it acquires the underlying Win7/Win8 activation during the upgrade process and assigns your device ID as a valid Windows 10 activated device. Subsequent installs will thus activate using your device ID. You will not require a key - should you be prompted, select "skip". Activation is automatic thereafter.

See step 6 here: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html

I have my windows Product Key and Id but not activated [​IMG]

Superfly, Aug 18, 2020
  4. I have my windows Product Key and Id but not activated

Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

I have my windows Product Key and Id but not activated

1. I have my windows Product Key and Id but not activated - Similar Threads - Product Key activated

2. activate the window , product id is given in a settings but product key i was not remember

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activate the window , product id is given in a settings but product key i was not remember: activate the window , product id is given in a settings but product key was not remember https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-the-window-product-id-is-given-in-a/5624320d-23e4-4253-9ca8-df0a3335e2c1
  3. activate the window , product id is given in a settings but product key i was not remember

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    activate the window , product id is given in a settings but product key i was not remember: activate the window , product id is given in a settings but product key was not remember https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-the-window-product-id-is-given-in-a/5624320d-23e4-4253-9ca8-df0a3335e2c1
  4. I have my product ID, but not my full key. So I can't activate Windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have my product ID, but not my full key. So I can't activate Windows.: I'm given the "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server." error Error code: 0x8007007B. I can only see the last 5 characters of my key, even though I see all of my product ID.Is there any way to retrieve the full...
  5. I have my product ID, but not my full key. So I can't activate Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have my product ID, but not my full key. So I can't activate Windows.: I'm given the "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server." error Error code: 0x8007007B. I can only see the last 5 characters of my key, even though I see all of my product ID.Is there any way to retrieve the full...
  6. I have my product ID, but not my full key. So I can't activate Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can Product Id be used as Product Key to Activate Windows 10?

Can Product Id be used as Product Key to Activate Windows 10?: Can Product Id be used as Product Key to Activate Windows 10? So there's a guy who was checking my PC and he asked if my Windows was pirated or Official, I said Official, then he asked me for the Product Id, he doesn't know that Product Id and Key aren't the same things, so...
  8. In sipite of having product ID and KEY I have problem to activate my window

In sipite of having product ID and KEY I have problem to activate my window: i am unable to activate my window in window activation in option, i entered my product ID and KEY also. but it is showing admin. related problem . how to solve my problem please help me....
  9. have old product ID but lost product key

have old product ID but lost product key: I have a zed note 11.6 with window installed in the package. I lost the product key but have the last product ID on which the windows were active. the product ID is 00325-86280-00000-AAOEM...
  10. Activation Key & Product ID

Activation Key & Product ID: Where can I find my activation Code in my windows 10 and How could I know its genuine from Microsoft ? and what's mean by Product ID when I click on proprieties on my computer ? Could some one answer my Question...