Windows 10: I have never even heard of this...? PC/windows acting weird.

Discus and support I have never even heard of this...? PC/windows acting weird. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m just completely stumped. I’m not sure I have ever heard of this, but I was going though some email on chrome when out of the blue I had a blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OutRagedGaming, Jul 24, 2020.

1. I have never even heard of this...? PC/windows acting weird.

I’m just completely stumped. I’m not sure I have ever heard of this, but I was going though some email on chrome when out of the blue I had a blue screen.. So, initially I go ahead with the automatic repair. It fails. I go ahead and do this about 2-3 times.. nothing. So i then went into the bios to check to see if my drives failed or my PC has disconnected them or something. Turns out, my PC or windows or something has went ahead and changed all 4 of my boot options. So because my windows wasn’t on my first boot it just wouldn’t jump into windows.

I have never had that happen to me nor have I ever even heard of it happening. Any ideas on what maybe of caused this?

I would appreciate it.

submitted by /u/OutRagedGaming
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OutRagedGaming, Jul 24, 2020

2. Mouse acting weird

After a Windows update my mouse on my HP laptop is acting weird, is very laggy sometimes. It even freezes sometimes.

I've tried almost every method that the experts posted on this forum and I still have the issue.

AaronBrowning, Jul 28, 2020
  3. PC acting weird after Window 10 update.. help!

ok, a few days after I updated my pc stated acting weird... its jumpy. When I right click or try to use a pull down box it like it jumps or blinks and the box goes away. Even when not doing anything it constantly jumps every few seconds.. making it a
    nightmare to work with. Can anyone help me.

JennLitton, Jul 28, 2020
  4. JUDAS3 Win User

I have never even heard of this...? PC/windows acting weird.

Brand of RAM I have NEVER heard of.

where have you been.............never heard of GeIL.........

look at the review database on tpu, they have been reviewed loads of times.

very good.

JUDAS3, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

I have never even heard of this...? PC/windows acting weird.

1. I have never even heard of this...? PC/windows acting weird. - Similar Threads - never heard acting

2. External HDD suddenly locked by Bitlocker, but I never used Bitlocker! Never even heard of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External HDD suddenly locked by Bitlocker, but I never used Bitlocker! Never even heard of...: I have a "My Passport" external HDD. I use it to backup ALL my photos, and it is the only place my entire music mp3s library is stored.It worked fine last night. I opened up my laptop this morning, and got a message saying that the drive is locked and "Bitlocker protected,"...
  3. External HDD suddenly locked by Bitlocker, but I never used Bitlocker! Never even heard of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External HDD suddenly locked by Bitlocker, but I never used Bitlocker! Never even heard of...: I have a "My Passport" external HDD. I use it to backup ALL my photos, and it is the only place my entire music mp3s library is stored.It worked fine last night. I opened up my laptop this morning, and got a message saying that the drive is locked and "Bitlocker protected,"...
  4. External HDD suddenly locked by Bitlocker, but I never used Bitlocker! Never even heard of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. External HDD suddenly locked by Bitlocker, but I never used Bitlocker! Never even heard of...

6. PC acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC acting weird: Pc acting weirdMost of the time my pc works flawless but without any warning it start to act super weird and always the same things.Mousewheel stops workingSome buttons don’t work - W or D for exampleChrome tries to open a new window instead of the normal process or just a...
  7. PC acting weird

PC acting weird: Pc acting weirdMost of the time my pc works flawless but without any warning it start to act super weird and always the same things.Mousewheel stops workingSome buttons don’t work - W or D for exampleChrome tries to open a new window instead of the normal process or just a...
  8. PC acting weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows PC Acting Weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows PC Acting Weird: Hello! I hope you are having a nice day.My Windows PC has been said as per my router to have connected to some malicious website about an hour in the future, that makes 0 sense and I'm wondering what it is.It came from this PC, and there is an unknown Linux device on my...
  10. Windows PC Acting Weird

Windows PC Acting Weird: Hello! I hope you are having a nice day.My Windows PC has been said as per my router to have connected to some malicious website about an hour in the future, that makes 0 sense and I'm wondering what it is.It came from this PC, and there is an unknown Linux device on my...