Windows 10: I have never even heard of this...? PC/windows acting weird.

Discus and support I have never even heard of this...? PC/windows acting weird. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m just completely stumped. I’m not sure I have ever heard of this, but I was going though some email on chrome when out of the blue I had a blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OutRagedGaming, Jul 24, 2020.

1. I have never even heard of this...? PC/windows acting weird.

I’m just completely stumped. I’m not sure I have ever heard of this, but I was going though some email on chrome when out of the blue I had a blue screen.. So, initially I go ahead with the automatic repair. It fails. I go ahead and do this about 2-3 times.. nothing. So i then went into the bios to check to see if my drives failed or my PC has disconnected them or something. Turns out, my PC or windows or something has went ahead and changed all 4 of my boot options. So because my windows wasn’t on my first boot it just wouldn’t jump into windows.

I have never had that happen to me nor have I ever even heard of it happening. Any ideas on what maybe of caused this?

I would appreciate it.

submitted by /u/OutRagedGaming
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OutRagedGaming, Jul 24, 2020

2. Mouse acting weird

After a Windows update my mouse on my HP laptop is acting weird, is very laggy sometimes. It even freezes sometimes.

I've tried almost every method that the experts posted on this forum and I still have the issue.

AaronBrowning, Jul 28, 2020
  3. PC acting weird after Window 10 update.. help!

ok, a few days after I updated my pc stated acting weird... its jumpy. When I right click or try to use a pull down box it like it jumps or blinks and the box goes away. Even when not doing anything it constantly jumps every few seconds.. making it a
    nightmare to work with. Can anyone help me.

JennLitton, Jul 28, 2020
  4. JUDAS3 Win User

I have never even heard of this...? PC/windows acting weird.

Brand of RAM I have NEVER heard of.

where have you been.............never heard of GeIL.........

look at the review database on tpu, they have been reviewed loads of times.

very good.

JUDAS3, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

I have never even heard of this...? PC/windows acting weird.

1. I have never even heard of this...? PC/windows acting weird. - Similar Threads - never heard acting

2. My PC is acting weird.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC is acting weird.: So after installing the latest windows update, I couldn't log into steam but other apps seemed fine. After hours of research I couldn't find a solution reinstall and -tcp didnt work. After that, I re-installed Sophos Home because my premium was over but that seemed to really...
  3. Windows defender is acting weird.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender is acting weird.: So, I recently got a brand new computer, and I wanted to personalize some of my settings. I went to windows defender, and when I tried to open some of the settings, I kept getting the "You'll need a new app to open this" window. I've been having a hard time trying to find a...
  4. Windows acting weird

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows acting weird: My dell computer with windows sometimes makes noise, even when it is turned off. Not the sound of the fan, but it will often use the notifcation jingle. I’ve reset, used windows defender to check for viruses, and looked all over, but I can’t seem to find a solution. If anyone...
  5. Cursor Acting weird

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor Acting weird: My cursor isint acting the same for the past month, everytime i start up my pc i cant click anything and my cursor turns into a circle. And when i click a different tab in chrome, it closes it. Anyone know how to fix?...
  6. Mouse acting weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse acting weird: After a Windows update my mouse on my HP laptop is acting weird, is very laggy sometimes. It even freezes sometimes. I've tried almost every method that the experts posted on this forum and I still have the issue....
  7. PC acting weird after november's update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC acting weird after november's update: Hello guys, i am new here so i will try to be on point as possible. *Smile After the big update of this month (November 2015) my computer is acting strange. When i try to play any game, my FPS is fine, but after a couple of minutes the fps drop half and because of...
  8. Windows PowerShell acting weird?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows PowerShell acting weird?: Hello, After updating from insider to 15063 and 15063.11 RTM powershell seems to be showing random symbols, but when I try to copy paste these symbols somewhere else they show up as normal text. In powershell I see this: [img] After copy paste I get this:...
  9. My mouse/pc is acting weird

in Windows 10 Support
    My mouse/pc is acting weird: So this will be hard to explain but i will try my best. So basically sometimes like my pc just screws up and i cant press anything on the taskbar or the desktop so i have to navigate using the TAB key... and then just randomly it works again after like 5 min, but this...
  10. windows 10 acting weird

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 acting weird: for the past couple of days now my pc a sony vaio desktop with windows 10 has been acting weird slow to boot up, no text showing in my files, my Web browsers are also not working and when I shut my pc down I get a blue screen no idea what to do ? [img] 105437