Windows 10: I have never seen this type of shortcut. Have you? It opens a weird menu

Discus and support I have never seen this type of shortcut. Have you? It opens a weird menu in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can't screenshot it as every time I try, it clicks out. The shortcut is Windows key + Shift + ? or / (Basically the question mark button on your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RiverHe1ghts, May 10, 2024.

1. I have never seen this type of shortcut. Have you? It opens a weird menu

I can't screenshot it as every time I try, it clicks out.

The shortcut is Windows key + Shift + ? or / (Basically the question mark button on your keyboard).

It basically shows you all the options to control the PC without a mouse. I thought it was really cool. I never saw it in a video, I mistakenly did it when I tried to open the emoji tray while trying to add a question mark to test. What a niche, I know!

submitted by /u/RiverHe1ghts
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RiverHe1ghts, May 10, 2024
  2. dalchina Win User

Context Menu - Open With (Windows Suggested List)

Well.. have a look at this:
    I have never seen this type of shortcut. Have you? It opens a weird menu 377575d1666287089t-context-menu-open-windows-suggested-list-gw-done.png
    I took a risk. I've set a System Restore point then installed Gold Wave. It was not present in that Open With list. I used the Default Programs Editor:
    I have never seen this type of shortcut. Have you? It opens a weird menu 377576d1666287156t-context-menu-open-windows-suggested-list-gw1.jpg
    Did you click Save...? You should have seen:
    I have never seen this type of shortcut. Have you? It opens a weird menu 377577d1666287188t-context-menu-open-windows-suggested-list-gw2.jpg
    Note: if you are running as a standard user you may need to run it as admin, if it doesn't offer a UAC prompt.
    I have never seen this type of shortcut. Have you? It opens a weird menu 377578d1666287451t-context-menu-open-windows-suggested-list-1.jpg
    - opened via Open With as above.

dalchina, May 10, 2024
  3. Missing Firefox shortcut from All Apps menu

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Press Windows + R keys to open run window

• Type Firefox to launch firefox

If it launches, you may try to create a shortcut of it by following the steps below:

• Windows + E keys to open Windows explorer

• Select this pc and select C: drive

• Open Program files and right click on firefox and click on Shortcut on desktop.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 10, 2024
  4. terrace Win User

I have never seen this type of shortcut. Have you? It opens a weird menu

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.I have never seen this type of shortcut. Have you? It opens a weird menu :)

terrace, May 10, 2024
Thema:

I have never seen this type of shortcut. Have you? It opens a weird menu

1. I have never seen this type of shortcut. Have you? It opens a weird menu - Similar Threads - never type shortcut

2. Have you seen this screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Have you seen this screen?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SEUSGaming179 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/yl52y9/have_you_seen_this_screen/
  3. BSOD I have never seen before

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD I have never seen before: My computer is a farely powerful computer so I would often put it through a lot at once but when it crashed I was just watching netflix. All of a sudden the screen froze and I couldn't do anything and then shortly after a Blue Screen appeared. Normally I just dismiss these as...
  4. BSOD I have never seen before

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD I have never seen before: My computer is a farely powerful computer so I would often put it through a lot at once but when it crashed I was just watching netflix. All of a sudden the screen froze and I couldn't do anything and then shortly after a Blue Screen appeared. Normally I just dismiss these as...
  5. BSOD I have never seen before

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Weird flicker I've never seen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird flicker I've never seen: Hi I recently tried to reset my pc and it has never been able to the last three time but this last time it crashed. Now I get this weird flicker every second and it seems to reset my screen and reverse any actions. EX: I login while it's flickering soon enough I'm on a new...
  7. Weird flicker I've never seen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird flicker I've never seen: Hi I recently tried to reset my pc and it has never been able to the last three time but this last time it crashed. Now I get this weird flicker every second and it seems to reset my screen and reverse any actions. EX: I login while it's flickering soon enough I'm on a new...
  8. Weird flicker I've never seen

9. I Have NEVER Seen This Issue Before, Until Now...

in Windows 10 Support
    I Have NEVER Seen This Issue Before, Until Now...: Well guys, this is officially my first post here. I feel like my attempts for getting help with this issue are starting to get a little desperate, but I had posted on 3 other forums about & still haven't yet heard ANYTHING back. :/ But I figure I could try here & see if...
  10. "Weird...Never seen this before"

"Weird...Never seen this before": When transferring more than a few files from one folder or drive to another I would always see a progress bar showing the percentage of files transferred and a guestimate of what's left to go. That dialogue, progress bar and transfer information no longer appears in...