Windows 10: I have new "principal" on my computer. "Trusted Installer" has full control. I am...

Discus and support I have new "principal" on my computer. "Trusted Installer" has full control. I am... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have six "principals" in "Groups and users on my existing computer... I cannot change any permissions. I reside alone, I should be the only user... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kris Legend, Aug 2, 2020.

1. I have new "principal" on my computer. "Trusted Installer" has full control. I am...

I have six "principals" in "Groups and users on my existing computer... I cannot change any permissions.

I reside alone, I should be the only user on my computer; Can someone tell me how to find out who these users are? I imagine the extent of these thugs' acts ...they know how to hide their origin...

MY QUESTION IS: sorry to yak so much!

I have two new laptops I don't want to be destroyed by these thugs. I need one for online use, and one offline to word process Superior Court documents. Is there any such way to remove all users but myself, and get my full control access back?

I am asking this question in the USA... scary...

I bought two new laptops- I need to know how to proceed with wired computers and routers to help avoid remote access..

My cell phone and computers have been hacked.. My USPS mail, even USPS Certified mail has been proven by witnesses attorneys to have been obstructed. My two recorded calls I have to record everything to my oncologist's after-hours answering service had background noises consistent with when my ex-fiancé, a motorcycle cop when he would audit my landline phone calls - right down to the beeps 15 seconds apart and dispatch desk noises....... and my oncologist then stated I recorded it his answering service never received a call from me on that day. These low life thugs are impeding even my cancer care.

The good thing is I have recorded proof; the bad thing is, only recently have these thugs not cared what evidence they are leaving behind ... this last year out of 14 years.....yep.. .......14 years of this....

I called 911 twice for EMT one year apart; both calls were disconnected. I had to call dispatch back.

I need to remove the wireless card from both , hopefully a new Internet provider will help me with a wired router. if they exist anymore and have this new computer completely offline.. You can tell I have no computer knowledge to keep Superior Court records offline. I am a Plaintiff in two cases connected with this harassment- these thugs even convinced process servers to botch my Court process-served documents

I can't go to police, as this started when my mother evicted a deputy for non-payment of rent. He stated he could have our lives destroyed. This is how they got process servers to risk their licenses- a badge probably told them their license would be protected from my lawsuit... so sad. I am filing against them as they refuse to tell me who told them to botch my process services.

It is happening to other people too. This deputy was fired for reasons withheld from me, of course.

sorry for long question!

:)

Kris Legend, Aug 2, 2020

2. Trusted Installer has Full control and I am Admin and denied permission to access files

Trusted Installer has Full control and denies permission for me as Admin to change/open/delete many files that I feel are corrupt. I have a recycle bin corrupt file that pops up constantly and I have tried all the online and youtube suggestions in command
    prompt on how to fix this. Many files that seem shady will not let me alter in any way, even though in the properties, security, I am able to become owner of the file and try to enable inheritance, the Trusted Installer has all the control. Who is the is trusted
    installer and how do I get rid of it? I don't know if this is a name of a virus but many corrupted files say something like manifest.json

Harley Davis, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Trusted installer (full control in my PC)

Aloha I don't trust in Microsoft and I never will, I don't have the money for the apple. . I just want to have full control of my PC not Microsoft, is my decision what I do with my PC. my question was about trusted installer primarily. how can be possible
    that Microsoft installed something that have full control in private computers. I want uninstall windows defender because is garbage, useless, I don't want your mandatory junk in PC, X Box, sticky notes and the list of mandatory apps which I can not uninstall
    thanks to the Microsoft monopoly.. thanks for replay. do not ever reply again, have a good life. MICROSOFTHACKING.nsa.com

Spyingon you, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

I have new "principal" on my computer. "Trusted Installer" has full control. I am...

Trusted Installer has Full control and I am Admin and denied permission to access files

Hi Harley Davis ,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Were there any changes made to the operating system recently?

2. Which files he is trying to delete?

You cannot remove or delete the Trusted Installer feature. This is the Windows Modules Installer and one of the core components of the Windows Resource Protection. This service is responsible for installing, modifying, and removing
    Windows updates and other optional Windows components, so it has the exclusive ability to modify them. If you did succeed in removing out the Trusted Installer, many of the functions for Windows will stop working.

However, I suggest you to follow the below steps, and check if that helps.

Restore the TrustedInstaller ownership in Windows 10.

1. Open File Explorer, and then locate the file or folder you want to take ownership of.

2. Right-click the file or folder, click Properties, and then click the Security tab.

3. Click the Advanced button. The "Advanced Security Settings" window will appear. Here you need to change the Owner of the key.

4. Click the Change link next to the "Owner:" label

5. The Select User or Group window will appear. Type here "NT Service\TrustedInstaller" as the new owner name:

6. Click OK to change the ownership and you are done.

7. Restart the PC and check.

Please reply for all the required information to help you further.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

I have new "principal" on my computer. "Trusted Installer" has full control. I am...

1. I have new "principal" on my computer. "Trusted Installer" has full control. I am... - Similar Threads - principal computer Trusted

2. Trusted Installer has the total control and I can't change it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trusted Installer has the total control and I can't change it: Hello I want to enter in a folder called "Windows Apps in my D: disk" and it dosen't allows me to change it. I tried to change the ownership but it keeps the same.Who can I solve it,Many Thanks!!...
  3. Trusted Installer has the total control and I can't change it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trusted Installer has the total control and I can't change it: Hello I want to enter in a folder called "Windows Apps in my D: disk" and it dosen't allows me to change it. I tried to change the ownership but it keeps the same.Who can I solve it,Many Thanks!!...
  4. I am getting a new computer. I have windows 10 pro. The computer I am going to buy has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting a new computer. I have windows 10 pro. The computer I am going to buy has...: The title pretty much explains it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-a-new-computer-i-have-windows-10-pro/e9244444-ca35-4f92-8caa-1c6d9544d55c
  5. I am getting a new computer. I have windows 10 pro. The computer I am going to buy has...

I am getting a new computer. I have windows 10 pro. The computer I am going to buy has...: The title pretty much explains it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-a-new-computer-i-have-windows-10-pro/e9244444-ca35-4f92-8caa-1c6d9544d55c
  6. I am getting a new computer. I have windows 10 pro. The computer I am going to buy has...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Give my self full control NOT trusted installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give my self full control NOT trusted installer: Idk **** is going on but ye i cant install msi files and heard one of the fices is granting urself full control if anyone has any fix for this and 2502, 2503 help...
  8. Give my self full control NOT trusted installer

Give my self full control NOT trusted installer: Idk **** is going on but ye i cant install msi files and heard one of the fices is granting urself full control if anyone has any fix for this and 2502, 2503 help...
  9. Give my self full control NOT trusted installer

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Trusted Installer has Full control and I am Admin and denied permission to access files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trusted Installer has Full control and I am Admin and denied permission to access files: Trusted Installer has Full control and denies permission for me as Admin to change/open/delete many files that I feel are corrupt. I have a recycle bin corrupt file that pops up constantly and I have tried all the online and youtube suggestions in command prompt on how to fix...