Windows 10: I have new to me computer Lenova ideapad running Win 10 I can't get the microphone to work

Discus and support I have new to me computer Lenova ideapad running Win 10 I can't get the microphone to work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can't get microphone to work for Contana to hear me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichardDunnington, Dec 9, 2018.

1. I have new to me computer Lenova ideapad running Win 10 I can't get the microphone to work

Can't get microphone to work for Contana to hear me

:)

RichardDunnington, Dec 9, 2018
  2. lajpeace Win User

iomega driver update for model MDHDU to use with windows 10 lenova ideapad

went to use and the computer didn't recognize it, and apparently the driver doesn't exist anymore.

I would like to access the contents of my iomega model MDHDU to use with windows 10 lenova ideapad

please advise

lajpeace, Dec 9, 2018
  3. microphone is not working

Hi Junezryaz,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10 and your steps in solving the issue.

I suggest you to run the microphone troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooter” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left corner.
    • Click on “Recording Audio” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 9, 2018
  4. I have new to me computer Lenova ideapad running Win 10 I can't get the microphone to work

my microphone isn t working

Hi Alexandra,

You may experience problems with a device due to an issue with its driver or the hardware device itself. To narrow down the issue, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Which version of Windows 10 are you currently running? To check your build, go to
      Start > Settings > System >
      About
    • Have you tried using the microphone on a different computer?
    • Have you tried using a different microphone?

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

I have new to me computer Lenova ideapad running Win 10 I can't get the microphone to work

1. I have new to me computer Lenova ideapad running Win 10 I can't get the microphone to work - Similar Threads - computer Lenova ideapad

2. Windows 11 on Lenova ideapad Flex 5 saying I have disabled this sign-in option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 on Lenova ideapad Flex 5 saying I have disabled this sign-in option: Windows 11 on Lenova ideapad Flex 5 saying I have disabled this sign-in option and have to wait 2 hours with power on or do a different sign in option which would be fingerprint scan but that does not work either, and when I try and wait 2 hours the computer just goes to...
  3. Windows 11 on Lenova ideapad Flex 5 saying I have disabled this sign-in option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 on Lenova ideapad Flex 5 saying I have disabled this sign-in option: Windows 11 on Lenova ideapad Flex 5 saying I have disabled this sign-in option and have to wait 2 hours with power on or do a different sign in option which would be fingerprint scan but that does not work either, and when I try and wait 2 hours the computer just goes to...
  4. I can't get into my new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get into my new computer: I have just gotten a new computer and when it was doing it initial startup I had a brown out and now I have a defaultuser0 and no way to log in. I tried to do a full window restart with a complete wipe, but the defaultuser0 account error still appears. I have tried to login...
  5. I can't get into my new computer

I can't get into my new computer: I have just gotten a new computer and when it was doing it initial startup I had a brown out and now I have a defaultuser0 and no way to log in. I tried to do a full window restart with a complete wipe, but the defaultuser0 account error still appears. I have tried to login...
  6. I have a new HP computer running Win 10, but the start menu doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a new HP computer running Win 10, but the start menu doesn't work: What should I do to try to fix it? I've already spent over a hundred hours trying things to get the start menu to work, but it still doesn't. submitted by /u/ee__guy [link] [comments]...
  7. Camera on Lenova computer not working

Camera on Lenova computer not working: My parents' Lenova ideapad 330S laptop's camera is not working. There was another similar question/thread in August that asked hte same thing. The feedback that "Aditya/Microsoft support person" responded with was: Type Lenovo Vantage in Windows Search or click on the...
  8. new lenova ideapad S340 laptop camera only black screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    new lenova ideapad S340 laptop camera only black screen: I bought Lenovo Ideapad S340 in Feb 2020. all fine but camera shows only a black screen. Tried it on Webex and Zoom. I can see others, they cannot see me. I tried unistall, reinstall any suggestions Thanks...
  9. I can't get my microphone to work

I can't get my microphone to work: I got an Acer Aspire yesterday that runs Windows 10 Home, and the mic inside the laptop is not working. I'm not that good with tech stuff so sorry in advance. Cortana couldn't hear me and when I tried to troubleshoot the problem, it kept saying it would test the mic by asking...
  10. Why can:t i get the microphone to work. I have windows 10

Why can:t i get the microphone to work. I have windows 10: I have windows 10 and i can"t get the Microphone to work and i really need it to work. Also my windows automatically keeps enlarging by itself. What is wrong with this junk?...