Windows 10: i have no access to install any app

Discus and support i have no access to install any app in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi I made my account to standard instead of administrator then I have no access do make it back to administrator again and I cant open or install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ahmed Hafez1, Oct 7, 2022.

1. i have no access to install any app

hi I made my account to standard instead of administrator then I have no access do make it back to administrator again and I cant open or install anything need access should I install new windows ? or there's a solution for this problem

:)

Ahmed Hafez1, Oct 7, 2022

2. Preventing access to modern app

Ive been tasked with preventing the children from accessing instagram. I've got it listed in my windows hosts file and internet options/security/restricted site but the windows 10 app is still allowing access. Any suggestions other then deleting app which can just be reinstalled?

FrostyWinnipeg, Oct 7, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. i have no access to install any app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 7, 2022
  4. i have no access to install any app

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 7, 2022
Thema:

i have no access to install any app

1. i have no access to install any app - Similar Threads - access install app

2. i have no access to install any app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have no access to install any app: hi I made my account to standard instead of administrator then I have no access do make it back to administrator again and I cant open or install anything need access should I install new windows ? or there's a solution for this problem...
  3. i have no access to install any app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have no access to install any app: hi I made my account to standard instead of administrator then I have no access do make it back to administrator again and I cant open or install anything need access should I install new windows ? or there's a solution for this problem...
  4. I can't install any apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install any apps.: My laptop is brand new, and I have tried everything I can find online. Nothing has worked. I am unable to download any apps. Also this is the code that i am getting....
  5. I can't install any apps.

I can't install any apps.: My laptop is brand new, and I have tried everything I can find online. Nothing has worked. I am unable to download any apps. Also this is the code that i am getting....
  6. I can't access any Microsft websites or apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't access any Microsft websites or apps: I can't access any Microsft websites or apps. If i use vpn, then i can access. I didnt change anything, it happend suddenly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-any-microsft-websites-or-apps/16611b1c-02f4-4d00-8950-e15b7f0437ce
  7. Having "Error" in installing or updating any apps.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having "Error" in installing or updating any apps.: Hi! Im having problems with this, i cant seem to download, install or update any application. then this prompt after checking "see details" on why is there an error.Any help is appreciatedThank you....
  8. I can't install any apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't install any apps: When I try to install an app my screen freezes and all I can do is close out of the app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-any-apps/602fffb7-ffc5-4ad8-bcfa-292e2a431189
  9. I can not install any program or app due to access restrictions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can not install any program or app due to access restrictions: I have admin rights on my computer. A while ago I allowed my friend to work on my PC and made an account for him but restricted his rights so that he didn’t delete some important information. Now I want to delete his account. But when I press Delete, I get ‘Windows Cannot...
  10. Error. I can not access any apps

Error. I can not access any apps: Error. I can not access any apps Hello, by over 2 weeks I am having serious troubles with my Windows. Since last update I can not longer use any of my apps including Movie Maker, PhotoScape, DropBox also I can not use any of Office 365 programs ( this is very frustrating...