Windows 10: I have no audio available with windows 109 now. recently installed. no zoom, skype, gmail...

Discus and support I have no audio available with windows 109 now. recently installed. no zoom, skype, gmail... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to get to the microphone for audio on skype, zoom, gmail or hangouts. any suggestions . I am not a tech savvy person and the language is like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BridgetMcColville, Sep 6, 2018.

1. I have no audio available with windows 109 now. recently installed. no zoom, skype, gmail...

how to get to the microphone for audio on skype, zoom, gmail or hangouts. any suggestions . I am not a tech savvy person and the language is like Russian dialect to me.....

help please!!

:)

BridgetMcColville, Sep 6, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 6, 2018
  3. skype not working after install windows 10

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies.

Please answer the following questions so that we can help you.

• What settings do you have for your microphone in Tools -> Options -> Audio settings?

• What do you see in the dropdown box for your microphone? Are there more than one option?

• Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall Skype?
    I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1

Step 1: Check configuration in Skype

Normally, you will receive the message about recording device error, if the microphone or the webcam is not configured properly in Skype. To check configuration:

• Open Skype and navigate to tools.

• Click options and check for sound device.
    Step 2:

Verify in the recording tab if the Microphone is enabled and working. To check:

• Click Start, click Control Panel.

• Click Sound and click Audio.
    Method 2: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press the ‘Windows + X key on the keyboard and click on
      Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click Hardware and Devices.

• Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset drivers.

Method 3: Run Recording Audio Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run Recording Audio Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Recording Audio Troubleshooter:

• Press the ‘Windows + X key on the keyboard and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click Recording Audio.

• Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 6, 2018
  4. malware Win User

I have no audio available with windows 109 now. recently installed. no zoom, skype, gmail...

New Skype Version Released

Although, not one of my favourite programs, Skype is considered a high priority software application. The latest 3.5.0.239 release, is now available for download and it fixes some major bugs:
    • bugfix: Links with invalid % encodings were executed
    • bugfix: Data execution protection may have crashed Skype
    • bugfix: Pressing escape did not end call
    • Security improvements to ensure it is no longer possible to shut down Skype from a web page
    DOWNLOAD

Source: Skype

malware, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

I have no audio available with windows 109 now. recently installed. no zoom, skype, gmail...

1. I have no audio available with windows 109 now. recently installed. no zoom, skype, gmail... - Similar Threads - audio available 109

2. Audio Sharing with Zoom and Skype

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Sharing with Zoom and Skype: So I purchased music lessons from a good friend. We use a DAW to make music so we have to share our screens and audio so i can learn from him.Well the issue is that any shared audio come back to me as muffled and distorted. I can hear him perfectly fine but whenever he plays...
  3. Audio Sharing with Zoom and Skype

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Sharing with Zoom and Skype: So I purchased music lessons from a good friend. We use a DAW to make music so we have to share our screens and audio so i can learn from him.Well the issue is that any shared audio come back to me as muffled and distorted. I can hear him perfectly fine but whenever he plays...
  4. Skype Insider Preview 8.34.76.37 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Insider Preview 8.34.76.37 now available: Hello, Skype Insiders! We are rolling out a new preview build of Skype for Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac, Linux & Windows 10 PC today! Check out the current version 8.34.76.37 and please provide us the feedback here in the forums or in the app by (gently) shaking your device...
  5. Skype for Web (Preview) now available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for Web (Preview) now available: Hello! Skype for Web is the easiest way to enjoy Skype's features without downloading the app. We are pleased to announce we've brought the latest version of the Skype experience to the web. The preview is now available here: https://preview.web.skype.com [ATTACH] You...
  6. Webcam Zoom in Skype

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam Zoom in Skype: I have the latest version of Skype. I am able to see my webcam image in the video configuration section, but it is zoomed in too close. Is there a way to adjust the zoom, using Skype or some software-based method? Major001...
  7. New Gmail now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    New Gmail now generally available: We launched an Early Adopter Program (EAP) for the new Gmail in April to help businesses work safer, smarter, and more efficiently. We’re now making the new Gmail generally available so that more businesses can take advantage of its innovative features, like snooze, nudging,...
  8. Skype for Windows desktop v7.41 now available for download

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for Windows desktop v7.41 now available for download: We are happy to announce that Skype customers can now resume download and install of the official Skype for Windows desktop v7.41. It will soon be available on the downloads page of Skype | Communication tool for free calls and chat . To download, click here. Please...
  9. Skype Translator Preview Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Translator Preview Now Available: For more than a decade, Skype has been breaking down geographical barriers to make every day audio and video communications possible. As we enter an era in which computing experiences need to be more personal, Skype has looked at ways to help communities create stronger...
  10. Skype integration for Slack now available for preview

in Windows 10 News
    Skype integration for Slack now available for preview: At Skype, we are committed to breaking down communication barriers and getting the world talking. This is why we make Skype available on multiple platforms and continue to explore more ways to help you stay connected. Today we’re releasing a preview version of Skype...