Windows 10: I have no audio output and i don't want to download anything

Discus and support I have no audio output and i don't want to download anything in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So my computer has no output for audio and I can't even use my slider. Another thing is that my Trouble shooter also doesn't work, and neither do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lacy Copney, Apr 2, 2019.

1. I have no audio output and i don't want to download anything

So my computer has no output for audio and I can't even use my slider. Another thing is that my Trouble shooter also doesn't work, and neither do headphones. I really need help here.

:)

Lacy Copney, Apr 2, 2019
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    I have no audio output and i don't want to download anything [​IMG]

Valeriu, Apr 2, 2019
  3. No Audio Output Device is Installed

Hi,

You will need to select Windows 8 from the drop down list while installing the driver in compatibility mode.

I would suggest you to try setting the speaker as default audio output by following the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Right click on the sound icon on the right bottom corner of the taskbar.

2. Select "playback devices".

3. If "speaker" is not set as the default device, highlight it and click "set as default".

5. Save the changes.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Apr 2, 2019
  4. I have no audio output and i don't want to download anything

No audio output: Win 10 Pro

Hi Nelson,

We would like to know more about your concern regarding the audio output of your computer. Have you received any error messages? After checking the audio drivers on the
    Device Manager, have you updated the audio drivers on your computer?

I would suggest you to check again the Device Manager and follow the steps below:

• In the Control Panel, remove the given sound software
    • Remove also the sound driver of the computer in the Device Manager
    • Restart the computer
    • Open Device Manager and click Scan for hardware changes
    • If there are no audio device that can be detected by the computer, you can update the chipset driver from the manufacturer's website.

Please keep us posted for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

I have no audio output and i don't want to download anything

1. I have no audio output and i don't want to download anything - Similar Threads - audio output don't

2. I don't want it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't want it...: Hello everyone in the community saw this question.This question is about resolution of the Windows Boot ManagerHere the detail:I have been downloaded A Windows Insider Program in ISO file type Namely: Windows 11 23h2 Insider Preview to prepare for an installation of Windows...
  3. I don't want it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want it...: Hello everyone in the community saw this question.This question is about resolution of the Windows Boot ManagerHere the detail:I have been downloaded A Windows Insider Program in ISO file type Namely: Windows 11 23h2 Insider Preview to prepare for an installation of Windows...
  4. i don't have audio and I need it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i don't have audio and I need it: I don't have audio and it says no audio device is connected, I only use the laptop volume/sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-audio-and-i-need-it/472e3ca8-54d4-4d2d-aba7-920bf337b6e0
  5. i don't have audio and I need it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i don't have audio and I need it: I don't have audio and it says no audio device is connected, I only use the laptop volume/sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-audio-and-i-need-it/472e3ca8-54d4-4d2d-aba7-920bf337b6e0
  6. I don't want to use my moms account anymore, but don't want to lose anything.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don't want to use my moms account anymore, but don't want to lose anything.: So, I've been using my pc for a while. The thing is, I just got a laptop and realized that I'm under my mom's email and not mine. UghThis whole time, I've set up my whole user on my pc and it's my mom's user...for years now...and now on my new laptop too.So, obviously I don't...
  7. I have no input no output on audio I don't know where to go to get drivers safely

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have no input no output on audio I don't know where to go to get drivers safely: My audio has disappeared. no input no output is the response when I search. There are loads of videos online, obviously I cant hear the video instructions so I am a bit lost. I'd appreciate any help with finding and installing necessary drivers. My thanks for your time....
  8. 2004 has downloaded but I don't want it to install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2004 has downloaded but I don't want it to install.: Is there any way to cancel the installation of feature update 2004 once it has downloade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2004-has-downloaded-but-i-dont-want-it-to-install/3171b9a9-99f1-42d8-967a-174262417ccc
  9. I have no audio output on my pc.....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have no audio output on my pc.....: I have no audio output on my pc..... does anyone know how I can I fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-audio-output-on-my-pc/a5336664-f504-4322-a289-315c34c687b6
  10. I don't want to have to log in.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I don't want to have to log in.: I am new to Win 10, I am the only person who uses my computer and I don't want to have to sign in. I recently registered for a Microsoft Account and found that I then had to log in. To make things easier I changed this to a Local Account log in but I don't really want to sign...