Windows 10: I have no clue why I'm not getting the detailed icons, and it's really bothering me.

Discus and support I have no clue why I'm not getting the detailed icons, and it's really bothering me. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ComfortableNumb9669 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ComfortableNumb9669, Apr 14, 2021.

1. I have no clue why I'm not getting the detailed icons, and it's really bothering me.

/u/ComfortableNumb9669, Apr 14, 2021

2. Can't place icon on bottom line - Most likely bug

• The issue has been for several months, atleast 4 months, just haven't bothered bringing it up here until now.
    • I haven't really done any troubleshooting steps, as it didn't really bother me that much.
    • I have installed the latest update of Windows 10

This problem happens specifically when enabling 'Align icons to grid'

Marius Dyngen, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Booting process in details

It will be really helpful if anyone can tell me the booting process of windows 10 in detail. Details mean when all the binary files DLL files and registries are getting loaded and initialized in which step. And it would be really helpful if you can tell
    me in the step by step process.

I m asking this thing only learning purpose.

Thank you

TuhinSinharoy, Apr 14, 2021
  4. I have no clue why I'm not getting the detailed icons, and it's really bothering me.

Is it possible to customize icon size in "details" view in explorer?

Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately, this does not solve my problem in the "details" view of File Explorer. When in "details" view, CTRL+scroll up once move to "List" view, then to "Small icons", then to bigger sizes for "Small icons", etc. then to "Medium icons", etc. Any CTRL+scroll up or down takes me out of the details view when starting from the details view -- so I cannot have both the bigger icon as well as the details as I said I wanted.

LindyCogito, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

I have no clue why I'm not getting the detailed icons, and it's really bothering me.

1. I have no clue why I'm not getting the detailed icons, and it's really bothering me. - Similar Threads - clue why I'm

2. Why Bother!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Bother!: What is the sense of giving us the option to disable something, if you’re still going to run it anyways? Why are you hiding user folders in different areas? Why are you not letting us see the location of some files? Why are we not allowed to delete and turn off our own files...
  3. Why Bother!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Bother!: What is the sense of giving us the option to disable something, if you’re still going to run it anyways? Why are you hiding user folders in different areas? Why are you not letting us see the location of some files? Why are we not allowed to delete and turn off our own files...
  4. Computer is suddenly really slow, and I have no clue why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is suddenly really slow, and I have no clue why: I was watching Netflix, not really paying attention to my computer. Suddenly it powers off, no clue why, thought it was a overheat which I later found out no. Booted it back up, powered off again whenever I opened Opera GX. Opened it up again, the third time it didn't power...
  5. Computer is suddenly really slow, and I have no clue why

Computer is suddenly really slow, and I have no clue why: I was watching Netflix, not really paying attention to my computer. Suddenly it powers off, no clue why, thought it was a overheat which I later found out no. Booted it back up, powered off again whenever I opened Opera GX. Opened it up again, the third time it didn't power...
  6. Computer is suddenly really slow, and I have no clue why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Why Bother?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why Bother?: Honestly, people.... why do we bother to beat our heads against this bloated obscenity of an OS that thinks that our PC's are there to serve IT, instead of IT being there to serve US? Do you spend anywhere near this much time in the guts of your car trying to figure out why...
  8. Why Bother?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Bother?: Honestly, people.... why do we bother to beat our heads against this bloated obscenity of an OS that thinks that our PC's are there to serve IT, instead of IT being there to serve US? Do you spend anywhere near this much time in the guts of your car trying to figure out why...
  9. Why Bother?

10. Terrible performance, and I have no clue why

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Terrible performance, and I have no clue why: Recently, my computer started to experience big issues playing YouTube videos. I used to be able to watch 1080p60 quality just fine (provided that nothing was loading the network), but now I'm basically stuck to 480p. The videos "buffer" even when there is already buffered...