Windows 10: I have no clue why my pc feels so sluggish..

Discus and support I have no clue why my pc feels so sluggish.. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Today morning it was all okay, I booted up my game (destiny 2), played for 20-30 minutes then closed it..and ever since my pc feels SLUGGISH.. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sagnikk, Nov 7, 2020.

1. I have no clue why my pc feels so sluggish..

Today morning it was all okay, I booted up my game (destiny 2), played for 20-30 minutes then closed it..and ever since my pc feels SLUGGISH..

I have done everything in my ability to make it better, from restarting multiple times, clearing temp files, cleaning registry, running antivirus scans, running scannow command on cmd (where it did find corrupted files and fixed them) and my pc still feels stuttery.

Surfing youtube and google is okay, tho kinda slow but all my games are either directly crashing or I'm getting like 13 frames..

Can you guys help ?

I must mention that I recently updated to 2004, tho that was a couple days back while my problems just started today..

I have more than 150gigs of free space so thats not the problem either..

submitted by /u/Sagnikk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sagnikk, Nov 7, 2020
  2. Riel Alc Win User

PC Sluggish After Waking From Sleep

Thank you for the update.

"Could it be that their drivers are not compatible with my current Windows build?" - Yes, there's a possibility that's why you're experiencing some performance issue.

Another thing, some users have reported that the possible reason why their computers are sluggish is fast startup (enabled by default). We may try disabling the fast startup, then check if the issue will still occur. To do so, please follow the steps below:

• Open Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Under Shutdown settings, uncheck Turn on fast startup (recommended).
    • Click Save changes.

And we also suggest checking the Processes and Performance in Task Manager if you feel your computer is sluggish.

We would appreciate an update about how it went.

Riel Alc, Nov 7, 2020
  3. Bigger monitor, mouse feels sluggish

... and most probable imo because it is not that high of a resolution step-up, also some TV's have "Game mode" and/or "PC mode" that disables processing to some degree (or completely) to lower input latency

BiggieShady, Nov 7, 2020
  4. I have no clue why my pc feels so sluggish..

After 1909 update ASrock win10 pro feels sluggish

since i upgrade my rig with 1909 it feels sluggish, i do not want to do a rollback to previous version i want to roll with it. however what i can do to fix the sluggishness of it now? what tools can i use to debug the dump files and how to run program and
    diagnose mini dump or other.

what else should i look at ? thanks

Gridmstr75, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

I have no clue why my pc feels so sluggish..

1. I have no clue why my pc feels so sluggish.. - Similar Threads - clue why feels

2. Why my mouse is so sluggish

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why my mouse is so sluggish: Hello,For a long time, i'm facing issues with my mouse on windows 10/11 it moves not as usual with some kind of acceleration. My mouse is faster when i move it to the right side and idk why. I have disabled acceleration but the mouse remains weird : not natural, I have also...
  3. Why my mouse is so sluggish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my mouse is so sluggish: Hello,For a long time, i'm facing issues with my mouse on windows 10/11 it moves not as usual with some kind of acceleration. My mouse is faster when i move it to the right side and idk why. I have disabled acceleration but the mouse remains weird : not natural, I have also...
  4. Why my mouse is so sluggish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is reactivation so hard and yet Microsoft does not seem to have a clue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is reactivation so hard and yet Microsoft does not seem to have a clue?: So I went on line and looked the info up to upgrade my hardware to Windows 11 Pro Compatible, machine is attached to my account and move to new hardware and the license does not activate. Yes I rant the commands to see if it was a retail license and yes it came back it was. I...
  6. ****? My computer is so jacked up and don't have a clue as to why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ****? My computer is so jacked up and don't have a clue as to why: Alright y'all, I desperately need some input! I have no idea if what it is but I am narrowing it down to Microsoft's wonderful updates and the problems they cause. So both my laptop 4-5 years old, never had any problems and my desktop 4 months old are failing now on about...
  7. Laptop feels sluggish after changing HDD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop feels sluggish after changing HDD: I just got my laptop back from service centre to get a HDD replacement (there were bad sectors on the old one), and now my laptop feels more sluggish than how it used to be (Twitter on Chrome is very laggy), even though I've uninstalled all of the bloatwares. I've installed...
  8. Terrible performance, and I have no clue why

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Terrible performance, and I have no clue why: Recently, my computer started to experience big issues playing YouTube videos. I used to be able to watch 1080p60 quality just fine (provided that nothing was loading the network), but now I'm basically stuck to 480p. The videos "buffer" even when there is already buffered...
  9. My laptop speakers are not working and I have no clue why...

My laptop speakers are not working and I have no clue why...: So last night I was playing a game and I muted it for a while so I could take to someone on the phone and when I got off the call and unmuted the game, no sound came out. I was confused as to what problem I was having. I checked to see if it was just in game, but when I...
  10. I have a feeling my pc is hacked

I have a feeling my pc is hacked: Hello, I can't seem to open task manager it's saying "task manager has been disabled by your administrator" [ATTACH] But, the problem is... I AM the administrator well yeah the owner of this pc so please help...