Windows 10: I have no control over windows security

Discus and support I have no control over windows security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi I have this problem were I can't use my windows security. because according to some articles there is third party anti- virus program. I'm... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by seefdarwish, Feb 12, 2020.

1. I have no control over windows security

hi

I have this problem were I can't use my windows security.

because according to some articles there is third party anti- virus program.

I'm 100% sure i dont own one or downloaded one so i assume some kind of trojan. like i read in an artriclehere

I can't even do windows updates of this. i'd really like that the Microsoft-team would look into this because it looks serious.

to make a summary of my badly constructed question:

-windows security = down

-can't update cant turn it on

- windows says it might be third party

/ i don't own third party anti virus

- I can't find why it is causing it

:)

seefdarwish, Feb 12, 2020
  2. curatia Win User

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Feb 12, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 12, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

I have no control over windows security

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

I have no control over windows security

1. I have no control over windows security - Similar Threads - control security

2. What is 'MD Res Controller' - Windows Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is 'MD Res Controller' - Windows Security: I updated the Security Intelligence version of Windows Security today 1.409.82.0 and noticed something in the Event Viewer logs, in Applications and Services > Microsoft > Windows > Windows Defender > Operationalthe normal update events occurred in this log, but they were...
  3. Win-11 PC under domain controller, Security Log Full problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win-11 PC under domain controller, Security Log Full problem: Last about one we are facing security log full issue while login Windows-11 PC under domain controller. Clearing Security log are not giving permanent solution. Looking permanent solution to get rib from this problem.RegardsMasud Rana...
  4. Win-11 PC under domain controller, Security Log Full problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win-11 PC under domain controller, Security Log Full problem: Last about one we are facing security log full issue while login Windows-11 PC under domain controller. Clearing Security log are not giving permanent solution. Looking permanent solution to get rib from this problem.RegardsMasud Rana...
  5. My brand new laptop doesnt support standard device security and app and browser control...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My brand new laptop doesnt support standard device security and app and browser control...: Hey, i just bought a new hp victus and it turns out that it doesnt support windows standard hardware security even though all the requirements for it are met. Not only that but even app and browser control doesnt work idk what to do....
  6. My brand new laptop doesnt support standard device security and app and browser control...

My brand new laptop doesnt support standard device security and app and browser control...: Hey, i just bought a new hp victus and it turns out that it doesnt support windows standard hardware security even though all the requirements for it are met. Not only that but even app and browser control doesnt work idk what to do....
  7. Windows 11 security keep asking for approval for App & browser control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 security keep asking for approval for App & browser control: Hi,ProblemOur Desktop PC is functioning normally, but every time the PC is started Windows Security always has a warning icon for App & Browser control that must be dismissed to clear the warning.Build InfoOur desktop PC is a 64-bit PC running Windows 11 Home vsn 23H2 OS...
  8. Windows 11 security keep asking for approval for App & browser control

Windows 11 security keep asking for approval for App & browser control: Hi,ProblemOur Desktop PC is functioning normally, but every time the PC is started Windows Security always has a warning icon for App & Browser control that must be dismissed to clear the warning.Build InfoOur desktop PC is a 64-bit PC running Windows 11 Home vsn 23H2 OS...
  9. How to restore Device security and App & Browser Control

How to restore Device security and App & Browser Control: Computer came with windows 10 installed. Microsoft said windows 11 could be installed so I did. Worked fine for some time then recently updates would be found but they would not update. Tried various fixes found on the internet but they did not fix the problem. Finally took...
  10. How to restore Device security and App & Browser Control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore Device security and App & Browser Control: Computer came with windows 10 installed. Microsoft said windows 11 could be installed so I did. Worked fine for some time then recently updates would be found but they would not update. Tried various fixes found on the internet but they did not fix the problem. Finally took...