Windows 10: i have no cursor on my levono laptop

Discus and support i have no cursor on my levono laptop in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; my cursor is not showing on my levono laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Cathydent, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Cathydent Win User

i have no cursor on my levono laptop

my cursor is not showing on my levono laptop

:)

Cathydent, Nov 24, 2019
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Nov 24, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 24, 2019
  4. i have no cursor on my levono laptop

Hanging cursor

Hi,

There are several reasons why the cursor doesn't respond. One of which is due to a faulty pointing device. To isolate the issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does the whole system freeze or just the cursor?
    • Are you using the laptop's touchpad or an external pointing device?
    • Were there any changes made to your laptop prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

i have no cursor on my levono laptop

1. i have no cursor on my levono laptop - Similar Threads - cursor levono laptop

2. My cursor disappeared on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My cursor disappeared on my laptop: After I sign in on my laptop. The cursor will not show up so I can select what I want to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-disappeared-on-my-laptop/a818a619-c236-4ecd-b96e-01e96f15bdb5
  3. My cursor disappeared on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My cursor disappeared on my laptop: After I sign in on my laptop. The cursor will not show up so I can select what I want to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cursor-disappeared-on-my-laptop/a818a619-c236-4ecd-b96e-01e96f15bdb5
  4. Problems resetting levono yoga laptop. Help please?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems resetting levono yoga laptop. Help please?: My lenovo yoga laptop will not complete a reset. Initially the laptop would not let me "sign into this device". I followed the instructions on the Microsoft support site but they did not work. I can log into other devices with my Microsoft account so it appears that it is my...
  5. Problems resetting levono yoga laptop. Help please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems resetting levono yoga laptop. Help please?: My lenovo yoga laptop will not complete a reset. Initially the laptop would not let me "sign into this device". I followed the instructions on the Microsoft support site but they did not work. I can log into other devices with my Microsoft account so it appears that it is my...
  6. Problems resetting levono yoga laptop. Help please?

7. I Resetted my laptop and the cursor is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Resetted my laptop and the cursor is missing: Hey,i just resetted my laptop through ISO to get rid of the dev beta however im now stuck at the set up page of windows 11 and the cursor just isnt there.I tried shutting it off but nothing is happening.i cant access the settings since its stuck at the set up page.please help...
  8. I Resetted my laptop and the cursor is missing

I Resetted my laptop and the cursor is missing: Hey,i just resetted my laptop through ISO to get rid of the dev beta however im now stuck at the set up page of windows 11 and the cursor just isnt there.I tried shutting it off but nothing is happening.i cant access the settings since its stuck at the set up page.please help...
  9. challenges with my Levono and Microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    challenges with my Levono and Microsoft: So happy I have this community forum since talking to folks is out of favor with this tech generation...sucks. 1. on start up, I get the fuzzy screen until I shut down my computer and restart - this happens 80% of the time at start up. 2. when I respond to an email via...
  10. can I use a head set on my levono ideapad 110

in Windows 10 Customization
    can I use a head set on my levono ideapad 110: can I use a head set on my levono ideapad 110so no one can hear my conversation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset/c1597d51-4d33-42b9-998a-1b00e9964160

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what to do if mouse disappears levono