Windows 10: i have no F function buttons on my 3050 keyboard

Discus and support i have no F function buttons on my 3050 keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do i get a F function button on my 3050 keyboard?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PeterMcGuire3, Jun 30, 2020.

1. i have no F function buttons on my 3050 keyboard

how do i get a F function button on my 3050 keyboard?

:)

PeterMcGuire3, Jun 30, 2020
  2. PhredFL Win User

Microsoft Keyboard 3050

Thank you for your suggestions dated 12 August and subsequent followup.

The problem still persists and I hope the following information will help you to give me more advice.

• What are the basic functions that are not working?
    Mail button, home, and headphone buttons work. The rest do not. Also, I cannot open the file which shows the functions of the various keys.

• Any changes to the device prior to the issue?
    There was an update but I did not make a note of it, sorry.

• Which Windows version?
    Windows Enterprise. Version 1607.

Note. The device will not download Version 1703 but tries daily.

I have performed the clean boot operation several times. The only result is that I can now use the three buttons listed above. No other changes.

Initially, when I first purchased the keyboard, I inserted batteries, plugged in the USB stick and everything worked OK. I have downloaded the software for the 3050 keyboard from the web and tried to use that – no improvement.

I must advise you that I am using an unactivated version of Windows10. After the initial download in late 2016 I experienced lots of problems. (See my past posts on these). In an effort to clear these I had a re-installation of W10 done, which has
    turned out to be unactivated. The computer and 3050 keyboard then worked perfectly for some weeks until the keyboard stopped working. It works fine as a standard keyboard. The PC also works fine with an old wired keyboard.

One further point. I also have a laptop and have connected the 3050 keyboard to it. It works 100% on the laptop!!!

I hope you can come up with some ideas.

Thanks.

PhredFL, Jun 30, 2020
  3. MDuker_85 Win User
    Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3050 Hotkeys

I have a Microsoft wireless keyboard 3050. I have programmed the my favorite buttons (1-5) to open various files or folders. This only works intermittently sometimes switching to 'open items on task bar' function even though my settings in keyboard and mouse
    center are set to 'open program, webpage or file'

Any suggestions?

MDuker_85, Jun 30, 2020
  4. i have no F function buttons on my 3050 keyboard

Lost Usb Receiver for 3050 Keyboard

I have the Microsoft 3050 Keyboard Set with Mouse, but i lost the USB Receiver.

Does anybody knows where i can find one? and if it possible to work with a universal receiver?

As i don't want to throw my new keyboard.

Thank you in advance.

Lefteris

LefterisAntemisaris, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

i have no F function buttons on my 3050 keyboard

1. i have no F function buttons on my 3050 keyboard - Similar Threads - function buttons 3050

2. I have a logitech K8000 keyboard and the function buttons for office do not work. Is there...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a logitech K8000 keyboard and the function buttons for office do not work. Is there...: I have a logitech K8000 keyboard and the function buttons for office do not work. Is there a fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-logitech-k8000-keyboard-and-the-function/17daadb8-c88f-4af5-afba-99718d049164
  3. I have a logitech K8000 keyboard and the function buttons for office do not work. Is there...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a logitech K8000 keyboard and the function buttons for office do not work. Is there...: I have a logitech K8000 keyboard and the function buttons for office do not work. Is there a fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-logitech-k8000-keyboard-and-the-function/17daadb8-c88f-4af5-afba-99718d049164
  4. I have a logitech K8000 keyboard and the function buttons for office do not work. Is there...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I lock my f function keys on my keyboard without “fn lock” button?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I lock my f function keys on my keyboard without “fn lock” button?: Hello,I just purchased a Onn wireless keyboard from Walmart. My issue is I’m trying to lock my f functions keys, but there is no “fn lock” button on this particular keyboard only “fn” button. Can someone advise me of a workaround for this issue?Thanks in Advance!...
  6. How do I lock my f function keys on my keyboard without “fn lock” button?

How do I lock my f function keys on my keyboard without “fn lock” button?: Hello,I just purchased a Onn wireless keyboard from Walmart. My issue is I’m trying to lock my f functions keys, but there is no “fn lock” button on this particular keyboard only “fn” button. Can someone advise me of a workaround for this issue?Thanks in Advance!...
  7. Functioning of keyboard button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Functioning of keyboard button: In my window 10 laptopMy window key and function key works switches means my window key work as a function Fn key and my window key work as a function Fn key..How i resolve it...
  8. Functioning of keyboard button

Functioning of keyboard button: In my window 10 laptopMy window key and function key works switches means my window key work as a function Fn key and my window key work as a function Fn key..How i resolve it...
  9. Microsoft Keyboard 3050

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Keyboard 3050: Should my three year old Microsoft 3050 Keyboard be fully functional with my new HP Envy desktop PC which was pre-loaded with Windows 11? Currently, none of the 'F' keys work, and there are no on-screen indicators for things like cap lock and number lock functions....
  10. Microsoft Keyboard 3050

Microsoft Keyboard 3050: Should my three year old Microsoft 3050 Keyboard be fully functional with my new HP Envy desktop PC which was pre-loaded with Windows 11? Currently, none of the 'F' keys work, and there are no on-screen indicators for things like cap lock and number lock functions....