Windows 10: I Have No Idea How to Describe this Problem but it Happens Everywhere

Discus and support I Have No Idea How to Describe this Problem but it Happens Everywhere in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/YouhaoHuoMao [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/YouhaoHuoMao, Jul 25, 2020.

1. I Have No Idea How to Describe this Problem but it Happens Everywhere

/u/YouhaoHuoMao, Jul 25, 2020

2. How to identify which model of Realtek HD Audio I have...

Belarc Advisor will usually tell you more than you need to know. You might also go to Start > Run and enter dxdiag and check out the Sound tab. Finally, you could step through the properties of the device as listed in your Device Manager - right click on My Computer > Properties > Sound, video and game controllers > right click on [your device] > Properties > Driver.

Having said that, it typically is not a good idea to upgrade HW drivers unless your current driver is corrupt, or if the new driver specifically addresses a problem you are having. If you have XP, it might be best to uninstall the current drivers, reboot and let XP reload what it has in its data base, or as suggested, go out to the motherboard maker's site and download the drivers from there.

Bill_Bright, Jul 25, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    How can I remove this virus remnant?

I was also going to suggest Autoruns.

Check to make sure it isn't attaching itself to explorer. It should be the 3rd thing listed in Autoruns, the listing for the Shell. It should just be Explorer.exe. If it is anything else, that might be your problem.

newtekie1, Jul 25, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

I Have No Idea How to Describe this Problem but it Happens Everywhere

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

I Have No Idea How to Describe this Problem but it Happens Everywhere

1. I Have No Idea How to Describe this Problem but it Happens Everywhere - Similar Threads - Idea Describe Problem

2. Problems everywhere...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems everywhere...: I am not going to rewrite everything again since i already lost more time than i should on this thing, so i copy the thread i asked on another forum but nobody knows anything.I am not going to make few threads since at least the firefox and gom problem are connected to 1...
  3. Problems everywhere...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems everywhere...: I am not going to rewrite everything again since i already lost more time than i should on this thing, so i copy the thread i asked on another forum but nobody knows anything.I am not going to make few threads since at least the firefox and gom problem are connected to 1...
  4. No idea why this is happening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No idea why this is happening: I am on windows 11, all of my drivers are fully updated, no hardware issues, but this image keeps repeating when i open a mod loader for a video game. I have no idea what you'd call this, but I've already tried rolling back drivers, restarting, running sfc /scannow, and i...
  5. No idea why this is happening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No idea why this is happening: I am on windows 11, all of my drivers are fully updated, no hardware issues, but this image keeps repeating when i open a mod loader for a video game. I have no idea what you'd call this, but I've already tried rolling back drivers, restarting, running sfc /scannow, and i...
  6. I have no idea what has happened.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have no idea what has happened.: When I turned on my computer my background had disappeared and something came up telling me to sign out so I could get back in, I did that and when I signed back in it was still the same, I went to my Microsoft account and I went on the security tab and got told that I...
  7. Help! I don’t have any idea how this happened, this is a gaming prebuilt.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! I don’t have any idea how this happened, this is a gaming prebuilt.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/flameshot19 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j9rkka/help_i_dont_have_any_idea_how_this_happened_this/
  8. I have no idea how this happened.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have no idea how this happened.: I don't know if this is a question I should ask for microsoft support or what category it is, because I have never heard any information about my problem after I reinstall my systemwhich I do maybe once a half year I dont know what I clicked when I start to format the...
  9. I have no idea . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have no idea . . .: I don't know why? But, I see no icon's, on my desktop? I have a slideshow running. I see that OK If, I click on, the little yellow box, on the taskbar. All access. I see everything. On the left side, I see the desktop. I open it, and I see everything. Movies, Videos,...
  10. I Have no idea what happened...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Have no idea what happened...: I went to restart my computer and left the room and came back to find my desktop completely reset. I still have all my apps and data but I can only access it from OS C:/ Users /(username) For example if I open the file explorer and hit documents nothing is there. If I go...