Windows 10: I have no idea how to stop this virus.

Discus and support I have no idea how to stop this virus. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I believe a backdoor got installed on my computer and Windows said it stopped it but I dont think it did. A bunch of files have been created and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by greggmauser, Apr 30, 2020.

1. I have no idea how to stop this virus.

So I believe a backdoor got installed on my computer and Windows said it stopped it but I dont think it did. A bunch of files have been created and TrustedInstaller is admin on all of them. I reset my computer and the files are still being made. I also see programs running on DCOM which arent even interactable, and also ones running off of just random gibberish and netsvc or LocalServer and I cannot stop them. Most of them i have been able to stop like the one that say Remote Connection or stuff like that. Can someone please tell me what I can do to get rid of this or if it isnt possible to get rid of can I get rid of my files. Also can this said user encrypt my recovery disk or is that "untouchable".

Thank you, Gregg. ( I am on Windows 10 by the way )

:)

greggmauser, Apr 30, 2020

2. Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, Apr 30, 2020
  4. I have no idea how to stop this virus.

Bruce Hagen, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

I have no idea how to stop this virus.

1. I have no idea how to stop this virus. - Similar Threads - idea stop virus

2. I have no idea how to troubleshoot this issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have no idea how to troubleshoot this issue: submitted by /u/its_elektrik [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4sq7w/i_have_no_idea_how_to_troubleshoot_this_issue/
  3. I have no idea how this happened.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have no idea how this happened.: I don't know if this is a question I should ask for microsoft support or what category it is, because I have never heard any information about my problem after I reinstall my systemwhich I do maybe once a half year I dont know what I clicked when I start to format the...
  4. Anybody know how to solve this? I have no idea.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anybody know how to solve this? I have no idea.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KosmicFoX [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/htfqln/anybody_know_how_to_solve_this_i_have_no_idea/
  5. i have an idea for a anticheat

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i have an idea for a anticheat: https://youtu.be/57YMZYGn3UQ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-idea-for-a-anticheat/d627de60-0225-4bb9-b245-c38cdf8d232b
  6. I have no idea . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have no idea . . .: I don't know why? But, I see no icon's, on my desktop? I have a slideshow running. I see that OK If, I click on, the little yellow box, on the taskbar. All access. I see everything. On the left side, I see the desktop. I open it, and I see everything. Movies, Videos,...
  7. I have idea for os

I have idea for os: Add taskbar and bootup customization preferably windows 7. This will make some people happy, as they can look at windows 7 while being in windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-idea-for-os/2df132ff-bccd-4af8-948e-a45af7682825
  8. i have an idea

i have an idea: Hi Good day I have an idea for a few PCs to monitor without increasing the thickness of the PC The idea is to become more productive if it becomes a product because they are less likely to use Alt+Tab and are heavily used by those who use Alt+Tab when working with a personal...
  9. I have numerous pop ups. I have no idea how to stop them.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have numerous pop ups. I have no idea how to stop them.: I have a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 64 bit. I have Macafee security. I have numerous pop ups and I have run many virus scans, including with Malwarebytes. Nothing shows up. I use Chrome most of the time and I have Adblock Plus but nothing stops these pop ups. I will...
  10. How to stop Bing Virus?

in Browsers and Email
    How to stop Bing Virus?: Anyone know how to stop Bing from coming back into the Favorites? It is like a virus you can't get rid of. I am sick of deleting it and just want gone for good 91047