Windows 10: I have no idea what i did.

Discus and support I have no idea what i did. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lindanutztreddit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xg3jar/i_have_no_idea_what_i_did/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lindanutztreddit, Sep 16, 2022.

1. I have no idea what i did.

/u/lindanutztreddit, Sep 16, 2022

2. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink I have no idea what i did. ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Sep 16, 2022
  3. Mussels Win User
    The P35 Chipset Club

double post (sorry) but another good way is to sort it by FSB, so that people can look to the top of the list to see the best OC'er in each category.

possibly sort it out by core type as well?

Kentsfield (B-3 stepping)
    Kentsfield (g0 stepping)
    Conroe
    Conroe 1333 FSB (e6x50 line)
    Allendale (2M 800FSB)

its an idea, but the list is somewhat short at the moment so it may be pointless til it gets bigger.

Mussels, Sep 16, 2022
  4. I have no idea what i did.

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Sep 16, 2022
Thema:

I have no idea what i did.

1. I have no idea what i did. - Similar Threads - idea did

2. i am trying to find my windows pin , since i did not set one i have no idea how to find it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am trying to find my windows pin , since i did not set one i have no idea how to find it...: after a recent update my computer requires a windows pin , since i did not set this pin i have no idea how to find it much less enter it...how do you find your windows pin???...
  3. i am trying to find my windows pin , since i did not set one i have no idea how to find it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am trying to find my windows pin , since i did not set one i have no idea how to find it...: after a recent update my computer requires a windows pin , since i did not set this pin i have no idea how to find it much less enter it...how do you find your windows pin???...
  4. WHY DID THEY COME UP WITH THIS IDEA!?!?!?!?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY DID THEY COME UP WITH THIS IDEA!?!?!?!?!: CLICKING LITERALLY AT ONE POINT MAKES THESE SCREENS POP UP!!!!AND I AMMMMMMM SOOOOO TIRED OF TYPING 1'S LIKE THESE GUYS!!!!!https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/67f745c1-0c33-451b-9f93-5b8526034b48/scale-to-width/755...
  5. WHY DID THEY COME UP WITH THIS IDEA!?!?!?!?!

WHY DID THEY COME UP WITH THIS IDEA!?!?!?!?!: CLICKING LITERALLY AT ONE POINT MAKES THESE SCREENS POP UP!!!!AND I AMMMMMMM SOOOOO TIRED OF TYPING 1'S LIKE THESE GUYS!!!!!https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/67f745c1-0c33-451b-9f93-5b8526034b48/scale-to-width/755...
  6. I cannot remove this even if I already did Offline scan. Do you have any idea on how to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot remove this even if I already did Offline scan. Do you have any idea on how to...: Help me please???* Moved from Community Center* Original title: I cannot remove this even if I already did Offline scan. Do you have any idea on how to remove this?...
  7. KB5016629 OS Build 22000.856 Did not solve my Start Menu not working any other ideas?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5016629 OS Build 22000.856 Did not solve my Start Menu not working any other ideas?: After the August Security update for Windows 11, my taskbar and Start Menu were not working. The Start button turn red when I hover over it. I've managed to get most of the taskbar working outside of the volume and date/time not appearing in the taskbar.KB5016629 did not...
  8. KB5016629 OS Build 22000.856 Did not solve my Start Menu not working any other ideas?

KB5016629 OS Build 22000.856 Did not solve my Start Menu not working any other ideas?: After the August Security update for Windows 11, my taskbar and Start Menu were not working. The Start button turn red when I hover over it. I've managed to get most of the taskbar working outside of the volume and date/time not appearing in the taskbar.KB5016629 did not...
  9. Why did the devs decide this was a good idea?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why did the devs decide this was a good idea?: When I get notifications, windows alerts me, and dampens my sound, including calls and anything else I'm currently listening to, as if these alerts are literally the most important thing going on at any given time. I mean, the thinking behind this is silly. I understand a...
  10. Unable to update windows due to virtual box installed which I have no idea when did I even...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to update windows due to virtual box installed which I have no idea when did I even...: I tried to update windows but it keeps showing me to uninstall the virtual box which I cant find it anywhere and have no idea what is it. Anyone help please...... they say if I dont update I wont be able to use windows ;-;...