Windows 10: I have no idea what I'm doing, I don't understand any of it, where can I go to learn (online)?

Discus and support I have no idea what I'm doing, I don't understand any of it, where can I go to learn (online)? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm a beginner and don't understand any of the computer 'stuff'. I want to put all my photos into one file(?) with each dated and labelled. I've got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by confused beginner 53, Jan 2, 2019.

1. I have no idea what I'm doing, I don't understand any of it, where can I go to learn (online)?

I'm a beginner and don't understand any of the computer 'stuff'. I want to put all my photos into one file(?) with each dated and labelled. I've got them all over the place and scared to delete in case I lose them. have several copies. Found that photo's taken recently have been dated years ago - why has this happened.

:)

confused beginner 53, Jan 2, 2019
  2. ExKito Win User

Cortana can`t learn my voice

When I`m trying to calibrate Cortana so she can learn my voice she tells "sorry, I`m not getting it" or "sorry, say this one again". My mic is good and I can talk to her without any problems. But still, she can`t understand me while trying to learn my
    voice. (Oh, and sorry for my english)

ExKito, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Jan 2, 2019
  4. I have no idea what I'm doing, I don't understand any of it, where can I go to learn (online)?

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

I have no idea what I'm doing, I don't understand any of it, where can I go to learn (online)?

1. I have no idea what I'm doing, I don't understand any of it, where can I go to learn (online)? - Similar Threads - idea I'm doing

2. Help... what do I do??? I have no idea what this means... and i don't talk computer lingo...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help... what do I do??? I have no idea what this means... and i don't talk computer lingo...: NoticeNew CPU installed, fTPM NU corrupted or fTPM NU structure changed... Press Y to reset fTPM. If you have BitLocker or encryption enabled,FTPM will NOT enable in new CPU, the system will not boot without a recovery key. Press N to keep previous fTPM record and continue...
  3. Help... what do I do??? I have no idea what this means... and i don't talk computer lingo...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help... what do I do??? I have no idea what this means... and i don't talk computer lingo...: NoticeNew CPU installed, fTPM NU corrupted or fTPM NU structure changed... Press Y to reset fTPM. If you have BitLocker or encryption enabled,FTPM will NOT enable in new CPU, the system will not boot without a recovery key. Press N to keep previous fTPM record and continue...
  4. Help... what do I do??? I have no idea what this means... and i don't talk computer lingo...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I have no idea what i did.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have no idea what i did.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lindanutztreddit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xg3jar/i_have_no_idea_what_i_did/
  6. I don't understand this . . .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't understand this . . .: Lately I've been having trouble, staying on the internet?When I turn it on, from being completely off.It says no internet. I have a Wi-Fi code, to get online.So I go look, for available Networks. Then I'm connected.My computer's a Dell laptop, running Windows 10.I had my...
  7. I don't have access to any online actions in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have access to any online actions in games: I am trying to play trail makers and when I try to do anything online it says "your account cannot use this feature please check your account settings if you want access" I have checked them and I have my settings to allow online games and such but it wont let me. I also have...
  8. I'm an admin, but I don't have any permissions.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm an admin, but I don't have any permissions.: Things on my computer have been really weird lately. It started with it not wanting to install programs because it couldn't get access to the file locations of where it wanted to install. Now, I can't even run .msi files or even basic .exe files without it telling me that I...
  9. I don't understand this . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't understand this . . .: This a little, off subject. I do get to this Forum, on a computer, running Windows 10 That, should count, I guess? I'm a Kansas City Chiefs fan. I live near Kansas City. I watched Superbowl 54, live. The link below, will show you almost the whole game. But, the strangest...
  10. What is the language of the code and from where i can learn this ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the language of the code and from where i can learn this ?: Hello ! Everyone ok I am person who has a lot interest in computer so i thought how can i lock folder in windows so i browse the internet and i found tutorial saying lock the folder using CMD. So there was code which is to be copied and past on notepad and after that we...