Windows 10: I have no input no output on audio I don't know where to go to get drivers safely

Discus and support I have no input no output on audio I don't know where to go to get drivers safely in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My audio has disappeared. no input no output is the response when I search. There are loads of videos online, obviously I cant hear the video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CipherSchill, Mar 5, 2021.

1. I have no input no output on audio I don't know where to go to get drivers safely

My audio has disappeared. no input no output is the response when I search. There are loads of videos online, obviously I cant hear the video instructions so I am a bit lost. I'd appreciate any help with finding and installing necessary drivers. My thanks for your time.

:)

CipherSchill, Mar 5, 2021

2. No Audio Input or Output Devices found

Just gone in to safe mode - uninstalled drivers for audio devices - rebooted and re-installed drivers ..

rebooted again .. no change

Still reporting good audio drivers but no input or output Audio devices available

David_Bexhill, Mar 5, 2021
  3. BaltasarH Win User
    Audio Driver

The sound drivers say that they´re up to date, and the options in the device manager have not yielded any results. The troubleshooter simply said that there were no issues.

I tried to install the audio drivers from my motherboards website, but after installing and restarting my PC nothing showed up and there were (according to my PC) no audio outputs.

The only place I can see my drivers is in the "System Devices" folder inside of the Device Manager, I can´t find them in the "Audio Inputs And Outputs."

The audio stopped working after a Blue Screen, I don´t know if that may have had any affect.

I haven´t found anything to fix this yet.

BaltasarH, Mar 5, 2021
  4. I have no input no output on audio I don't know where to go to get drivers safely

No audio input or output devices found

After the last update of Windows 10, no audio devices are listed

Searching in the device manager: all audio devices say it works fine

The sound setting says: no output or input devices were found.

JohnPennington3, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

I have no input no output on audio I don't know where to go to get drivers safely

1. I have no input no output on audio I don't know where to go to get drivers safely - Similar Threads - input output audio

2. Can't download Audio Input and Output Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Audio Input and Output Drivers: I'm trying to download new Audio Input/Output drivers on my laptop because I don't have any speakers downloaded currently, but the category for "Audio inputs and outputs" isn't coming up in my device manager, probably because i don't have any installed, even though i have...
  3. Can't download Audio Input and Output Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download Audio Input and Output Drivers: I'm trying to download new Audio Input/Output drivers on my laptop because I don't have any speakers downloaded currently, but the category for "Audio inputs and outputs" isn't coming up in my device manager, probably because i don't have any installed, even though i have...
  4. Can't download Audio Input and Output Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Audio drivers aren't showing up. I have no sound input or output.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio drivers aren't showing up. I have no sound input or output.: I was playing a game on my Windows 10 earlier Samsung Galaxy Book 12 when all of a sudden it crashed, causing my audio output and input drivers to disappear. Whenever I go into my device manager, both realtek audio drivers are just completely gone, even the audio section is...
  6. Audio drivers aren't showing up. I have no sound input or output.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio drivers aren't showing up. I have no sound input or output.: I was playing a game on my Windows 10 earlier Samsung Galaxy Book 12 when all of a sudden it crashed, causing my audio output and input drivers to disappear. Whenever I go into my device manager, both realtek audio drivers are just completely gone, even the audio section is...
  7. Audio drivers aren't showing up. I have no sound input or output.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Audio Input And Output

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Input And Output: Is there any way I can sent an audio device's output as an input. As in playing audio and it going through a mic/input. submitted by /u/Shreksc00ch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kijzcr/audio_input_and_output/
  9. I am having trouble with input/output devices/ none are showing/ where do i get the drivers...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am having trouble with input/output devices/ none are showing/ where do i get the drivers...: I am not showing input/ output devices where do i get the drivers for input/output devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-with-inputoutput-devices-none/53998c08-959f-4a1d-abc9-c1ae296f140d
  10. I have no audio output and i don't want to download anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have no audio output and i don't want to download anything: So my computer has no output for audio and I can't even use my slider. Another thing is that my Trouble shooter also doesn't work, and neither do headphones. I really need help here....