Windows 10: I have no internet, and don’t know how to get drivers.

Discus and support I have no internet, and don’t know how to get drivers. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I’m typing this on my phone right now because I can’t get WiFi on my hp laptop with windows ten. I turned on my computer this morning and WiFi no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by max hanni, Apr 12, 2024.

1. max hanni Win User

I have no internet, and don’t know how to get drivers.

Hi, I’m typing this on my phone right now because I can’t get WiFi on my hp laptop with windows ten. I turned on my computer this morning and WiFi no longer exists. There is no option for it on the taskbar or in settings. I’ve gone into control panel to try to enable it, but only Ethernet is an option. It’s like WiFi was deleted off of my laptop. I went into device manager as well and couldn’t find a WiFi driver present even in hidden drivers. I’ve done all sorts of other suggestions as well. Lot’s of people suggest making sure you have updated BIOS firmware or something but I don’t know what

:)

max hanni, Apr 12, 2024

2. dvd player don`t work

Hi Harris,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

1. What happens when you play CD/DVD? Do you get any error message?

2. Are you referring to the Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware and Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Step 2:

I suggest you to uninstall the DVD/CD-ROM driver from the Device Manager and check.

Follow the steps to uninstall the driver.

1. Right click on Start button and click on
    Device Manager.

2. Search for
    DVD/CD-ROM driver and expand it.

3. Right click the device, and click
    Uninstall.

4. Restart the computer.

5. Right click your computer name in Device Manager and click
    Scan for hardware changes. Device manager scans your system and automatically reinstalls your device.

If the issue still persists then, I would recommend you to download and install the latest DVD/CD-ROM driver in compatibility mode from the manufacturer and check if it works.

Method 2:

If you are using the Microsoft Edge then, I suggest you to refer to the section:
    How can I clear and manage cookies in Microsoft Edge? from the following Microsoft article on
    Microsoft Edge and privacy: FAQ.

Microsoft Edge, browsing data, and privacy - Microsoft Support

If you are using the Internet Explorer then,
    I suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article to delete cookies, disable add-ons and reset Internet Explorer.

Internet Explorer help - Microsoft Support

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control
    settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Apr 12, 2024
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    I have no internet, and don’t know how to get drivers. 45596d1485958941t-dolby-advanced-audio-v2-windows-10-don-t-work-1.png

Valeriu, Apr 12, 2024
  4. I have no internet, and don’t know how to get drivers.

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Apr 12, 2024
Thema:

I have no internet, and don’t know how to get drivers.

1. I have no internet, and don’t know how to get drivers. - Similar Threads - internet don’t drivers

2. I have no internet, and don’t know how to get drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no internet, and don’t know how to get drivers.: Hi, I’m typing this on my phone right now because I can’t get WiFi on my hp laptop with windows ten. I turned on my computer this morning and WiFi no longer exists. There is no option for it on the taskbar or in settings. I’ve gone into control panel to try to enable it, but...
  3. I don’t know how to get rid of this number on the screen:

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don’t know how to get rid of this number on the screen:: Sometimes the number goes into 16 or 4 like it always changes and I really don’t know how to get rid of it because I’m kind of new to the system...
  4. Internet is disconnecting and don’t know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet is disconnecting and don’t know why: So I’ve never used this forum before but I’ve been having issues with my internet and decided to try it out. Lately while gaming my internet will disconnect and I have to unplug my router and plug it back in and then wait a while and then my computer connects again. It also...
  5. Internet is disconnecting and don’t know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet is disconnecting and don’t know why: So I’ve never used this forum before but I’ve been having issues with my internet and decided to try it out. Lately while gaming my internet will disconnect and I have to unplug my router and plug it back in and then wait a while and then my computer connects again. It also...
  6. I don’t have a driver and I have no internet connection at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t have a driver and I have no internet connection at all: I accidentally deleted my network adapter and The driver is gone and I have no internet connection and I need help so bad I am missing out on school homework...
  7. I don’t have a driver and I have no internet connection at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t have a driver and I have no internet connection at all: I accidentally deleted my network adapter and The driver is gone and I have no internet connection and I need help so bad I am missing out on school homework...
  8. I don’t have access to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don’t have access to the internet: I know that all my home PCs are connected to the wifi router. But all my devices cannot connect to the internet. I think that the DNS is a culprit because it changes from "Obtain DNS server address automatically" to the specific DNS server. What is the fix? Thank you...
  9. I don’t know if I have a virus

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t know if I have a virus: So the other day I ran a windows virus scan and it said I had a virus so I removed it and I did the scan a second time and it said I had another virus. I did this multiple times and it said a new virus each time. I then downloaded norton security and have since run every...
  10. I don’t know what I pressed to get this but I don’t know how to get rid of it. Anyone know how?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t know what I pressed to get this but I don’t know how to get rid of it. Anyone know how?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ryguy1219xx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esl2vu/i_dont_know_what_i_pressed_to_get_this_but_i_dont/