Windows 10: I have no Ipv6 internet access on one Wired PC

Discus and support I have no Ipv6 internet access on one Wired PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently noticed I have no Ipv6 internet access on one Wired PC. IPv6 is enabled on my network adapters (all settings set to automatic) but on all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Armani, May 30, 2018.

1. Armani Win User

I have no Ipv6 internet access on one Wired PC

I recently noticed I have no Ipv6 internet access on one Wired PC.

IPv6 is enabled on my network adapters (all settings set to automatic) but on all network adapters status I see "no internet access" next to Ipv6.

We have 2 Wireless devices on the same network that have IPV6 working and a Xbox one x hardwired

This is what I tried:

- I updated my NIC drivers (sucessfully)

- installed all latest windows 10 updates (also with sucess)

- temporarely disabled Windows defender firewall and avast anti virus

- temporarely disabled and stopped the IP helper Windows service (services.msc)

- in CMD: "ipconfig /release" followed by "ipconfig /renew"

- in CMD: "netsh winsock reset catalog" + "netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log"

- rebooted serveral times the PC

I find it strange that other computers in our home network have no issues with Ipv6.

Are there other network or Windows settings I need to check on my PC, or does my network card not support ipv6?

My PC was custom built 2015 - i7 cpu with Win 10 installed), I don't know if this makes any difference

Thank you in advance for the help.

:)

Armani, May 30, 2018
Thema:

I have no Ipv6 internet access on one Wired PC

1. I have no Ipv6 internet access on one Wired PC - Similar Threads - Ipv6 internet access

2. Ethernet not having internet access, with Ipv4 and Ipv6 have No internet access even though...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet not having internet access, with Ipv4 and Ipv6 have No internet access even though...: I have tried online guides and so on and none have worked however my normal Wi-Fi works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-not-having-internet-access-with-ipv4-and/2b37f282-e4ce-471e-a44f-594a87c90f06
  3. Ethernet not having internet access, with Ipv4 and Ipv6 have No internet access even though...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet not having internet access, with Ipv4 and Ipv6 have No internet access even though...: I have tried online guides and so on and none have worked however my normal Wi-Fi works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-not-having-internet-access-with-ipv4-and/2b37f282-e4ce-471e-a44f-594a87c90f06
  4. How do I fix IPv4 and IPv6 no internet access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix IPv4 and IPv6 no internet access: Ethernet status: IPv4 no internet access, IPv6 no internet access but media state is enabled. Please help me this has been a reoccurring issue for the past few months. I’ve tried many different things such as network resetting and commands but none seem to work. Please help!...
  5. How do I fix IPv4 and IPv6 no internet access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix IPv4 and IPv6 no internet access: Ethernet status: IPv4 no internet access, IPv6 no internet access but media state is enabled. Please help me this has been a reoccurring issue for the past few months. I’ve tried many different things such as network resetting and commands but none seem to work. Please help!...
  6. How do I fix IPv4 and IPv6 no internet access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Is it possible to have two separate internet (wired) connections on one PC in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to have two separate internet (wired) connections on one PC in Windows 10?: I have a situation whereby I would like to use two mifi devices plugged into USB, and use one connection for YouTube , and one for everything else. I don't want to merge them, they must be kept separate. Is it possible? submitted by /u/aoc_ftw [link] [comments]...
  8. My PC says "No Internet, protected" but I have access to the Internet.

My PC says "No Internet, protected" but I have access to the Internet.: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 and now Windows doesn't think I have internet. It will not be linked to my Microsoft account. MS Word, Edge, and One Notes are also having difficulty connecting to my account. But if I go to Edge, I can connect to the internet, my email, and...
  9. Windows says "No Internet Access" but I have Internet Access

Windows says "No Internet Access" but I have Internet Access: For around 2 days I have been having this issue where apparently I do not have internet access, but I do have internet access. [ATTACH] It is usually stuck like this for 20 minutes then figures out that it can connect to the internet.Running the troubleshooter just provides...
  10. No network access for ipv4 but internet for ipv6.

No network access for ipv4 but internet for ipv6.: Can anyone help? I've tried many solutions already from resetting, unistalling, flushdns, renew ipconfig but none of them works. Wifi seems to be working fine but when it comes to using the cable it becomes a problem. I can connect to the internet but it has limited...