Windows 10: I have no more access to my Microsoft Store so like updates like one year ago...Chaos?Fraude?

Discus and support I have no more access to my Microsoft Store so like updates like one year ago...Chaos?Fraude? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have no more the control my Windows.....No access to my Microsoft Store so like updates like one year ago...My Chaos?I think in this situation is to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Reny Ovidio de Sousa 1972, Jun 2, 2023.

1. I have no more access to my Microsoft Store so like updates like one year ago...Chaos?Fraude?

I have no more the control my Windows.....No access to my Microsoft Store so like updates like one year ago...My Chaos?I think in this situation is to complication and till this punkt is already to much to be my fallt because before worked perfect and now i just dont understand nothing.Raquer?Fraude?Maybe and i begning to think thats is a work from other people and that we see every day...all day on the word...Cyber Crim-Im not Sure and is because that i still looking for some logig answer and also when my fult is will be than a punkt also in this confused away.

:)

Reny Ovidio de Sousa 1972, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Looks Like Microsoft Will Rename Windows Store to Microsoft Store

Read more: It Looks Like Microsoft Will Rename Windows Store to Microsoft Store - Thurrott.com

Brink, Jun 2, 2023
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Candy Crush Saga - Microsoft Store - Purchased minutes ago

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that Candy Crush Saga shows as Purchased minutes ago in Store Library. We would like to inform that Microsoft Store adds all the installed apps to the Owned list that is the reason you might be seeing Purchased minutes ago for Candy Crush
    saga. The Owned list helps in finding the previously installed apps, and in case you wish to install any previously installed app, you can do that through Owned list.

However, you can hide the app from the Store library. Follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Microsoft Store, click on the
      Ellipsis (…).
    2. Select My Library.
    3. Under My Library, click on the
      Ellipsis (…)
      for Candy Crush Saga and select Hide.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 2, 2023
  4. sam02 Win User

I have no more access to my Microsoft Store so like updates like one year ago...Chaos?Fraude?

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

I have no more access to my Microsoft Store so like updates like one year ago...Chaos?Fraude?

1. I have no more access to my Microsoft Store so like updates like one year ago...Chaos?Fraude? - Similar Threads - more access Microsoft

2. Spark in computer like 2 years ago or less need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spark in computer like 2 years ago or less need help: Long time ago had some problems with my laptop ASUS VivoBook 15 X515JA Core i5 10th Gen 256 GB SSD 15.6" FHD Laptop https://www.startech.com.bd/asus-vivobook-15-x515ja-core-i5-10th-gen-laptop#:~:text=The%20latest%20price%20of%20ASUS,in%20Bangladesh%20is%2068%2C000৳. and i...
  3. Spark in computer like 2 years ago or less need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spark in computer like 2 years ago or less need help: Long time ago had some problems with my laptop ASUS VivoBook 15 X515JA Core i5 10th Gen 256 GB SSD 15.6" FHD Laptop https://www.startech.com.bd/asus-vivobook-15-x515ja-core-i5-10th-gen-laptop#:~:text=The%20latest%20price%20of%20ASUS,in%20Bangladesh%20is%2068%2C000৳. and i...
  4. I restarted my PC this morning and it was like starting my PC from 3 years ago?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I restarted my PC this morning and it was like starting my PC from 3 years ago?: I restarted my PC this morning and it was like starting it 3 years ago, a bunch of apps and programs were missing/not installed, the background was old, the resolution was wrong. I cannot find most of these files anywhere on my pc. Am I experiencing metadata loss or something...
  5. I restarted my PC this morning and it was like starting my PC from 3 years ago?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I restarted my PC this morning and it was like starting my PC from 3 years ago?: I restarted my PC this morning and it was like starting it 3 years ago, a bunch of apps and programs were missing/not installed, the background was old, the resolution was wrong. I cannot find most of these files anywhere on my pc. Am I experiencing metadata loss or something...
  6. I restarted my PC this morning and it was like starting my PC from 3 years ago?

7. I have no more access to my Microsoft Store so like updates like one year ago...Chaos?Fraude?

I have no more access to my Microsoft Store so like updates like one year ago...Chaos?Fraude?: I have no more the control my Windows.....No access to my Microsoft Store so like updates like one year ago...My Chaos?I think in this situation is to complication and till this punkt is already to much to be my fallt because before worked perfect and now i just dont...
  8. I have no more access to my Microsoft Store so like updates like one year ago...Chaos?Fraude?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have no more access to my Microsoft Store so like updates like one year ago...Chaos?Fraude?: I have no more the control my Windows.....No access to my Microsoft Store so like updates like one year ago...My Chaos?I think in this situation is to complication and till this punkt is already to much to be my fallt because before worked perfect and now i just dont...
  9. WHY MY MICROSOFT STORE LIKE THIS :

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WHY MY MICROSOFT STORE LIKE THIS :: my microsoft store got "Error Code : 0xC002001B" and i reset microsoft store to fix it but i cant see microsoft store on "apps & features setting" and i cant open it on searchbar i tried to run wsreset.exe but it told me "You'll need a new app to open this windows-store link"...
  10. I would like to report a fraud message about Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I would like to report a fraud message about Microsoft: I'm getting a message Labeled Microsoft asking me to "Verify Now" or My account will disconnected. in over 15 years I've never seen this message....