Windows 10: I have no option to connect wirelessly to my wifi?

Discus and support I have no option to connect wirelessly to my wifi? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am reinstalling Windows 11 onto my replacement SSD. The Windows 11 setup goes as normal, but when it comes to the connect to the network step, I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ABLoun, Aug 5, 2022.

1. ABLoun Win User

I have no option to connect wirelessly to my wifi?

I am reinstalling Windows 11 onto my replacement SSD. The Windows 11 setup goes as normal, but when it comes to the connect to the network step, I have no option to connect to wifi, only an ethernet. And I've used wifi on this PC before.Any tips? Thanks.

:)

ABLoun, Aug 5, 2022
  2. A Gray Win User

Cannot Connect Wirelessly to the Internet

My E Machines E732 laptop which was recently upgraded to Windows 10 (from Windows 7) and has now had the Anniversary update applied. has suddenly ceased to be connectable wirelessly to the internet. I am using a BT Hub 5 and there is no fault with it as it connects wirelessly to several other computers in the house. I can connect the E Machines using an ethernet cable, and this works well, but any attempt to reconnect wirelessly fails. Could this be a result of the latest Windows update or is there some other fault such as a Registry flaw. I have tried renewing the network settings but no joy. Has anyone got any suggestions?*Sad

A Gray, Aug 5, 2022
  3. Doc943 Win User
    WiFi loss after previous wired connection

I've an Asus X550CC laptop with Windows 10 Home that boots and connects to the internet via Ethernet without issue as well as automatically connecting wirelessly to my router if I unplug the network cable. This is good for a while, say, 30 minutes or so.

Problem is that I will subsequently lose the wireless connection and troubleshooting's only remedy is to plug the network cable back in, not reset my WiFi adapter to rejoin wirelessly. I can see my wireless Router in the available networks list but it fails to reconnect, necessitating a reboot (or plug the cable back in). Oddly, if I use only WiFi in my session I don't have this issue. Advice welcome.

Thanks in advance,
    Phil

Doc943, Aug 5, 2022
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Can't wirelessly connect to Samsung TV

If that is the case, we need to clarify a few things first for us to better understand your concern about connecting your computer to your TV using wireless connection. Kindly answer the following:

• Does your TV has a Miracast feature?
    • You mentioned that you're able to project your computer to your TV using wireless connection before. Can you please tell us the step-by-step process on how you connected your computer to your TV using wireless connection.

While we wait for the answers to our questions, there may be a setting on your TV that needs to be activated so that you can connect your computer. We strongly recommend contacting Samsung so that you can verify how you can connect your computer to your
    TV wirelessly.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Argel Obm, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

1. I have no option to connect wirelessly to my wifi? - Similar Threads - option connect wirelessly

2. No wireless connection option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No wireless connection option: I don't get an option to have a wireless connection on my computer. I was wondering how I can fix this so I can connect to my WIFI, especially since I just bought an antenna for my computer to do so. My screenshot won't attach to this document, but it shows that there's no...
  3. No wireless connection option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No wireless connection option: I don't get an option to have a wireless connection on my computer. I was wondering how I can fix this so I can connect to my WIFI, especially since I just bought an antenna for my computer to do so. My screenshot won't attach to this document, but it shows that there's no...
  4. Having difficulty finding the option to connect to a wireless internet connection.

Having difficulty finding the option to connect to a wireless internet connection.: Hi,I've tried pretty much tried every option from Google incl. network reset and I can't seem to find an option to connect to a wireless internet connection. I only have the option to connect to ethernet. I'm unsure of what details to provide but can further provide them if...
  5. I want to connect to my wifi wirelessly but the options is no t there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to connect to my wifi wirelessly but the options is no t there: I am trying to reinstall windows 11 to my SSD. Everything looks good, but when I reach the point to connect to network. I don't see any option to connect in wifi but only ethernet. This is wierd since I use wifi on my pc before. Any tips how to find it?...
  6. I want to connect to my wifi wirelessly but the options is no t there

I want to connect to my wifi wirelessly but the options is no t there: I am trying to reinstall windows 11 to my SSD. Everything looks good, but when I reach the point to connect to network. I don't see any option to connect in wifi but only ethernet. This is wierd since I use wifi on my pc before. Any tips how to find it?...
  7. I have no option to connect wirelessly to my wifi?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no option to connect wirelessly to my wifi?: I am reinstalling Windows 11 onto my replacement SSD. The Windows 11 setup goes as normal, but when it comes to the connect to the network step, I have no option to connect to wifi, only an ethernet. And I've used wifi on this PC before.Any tips? Thanks....
  8. Wifi/wireless connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi/wireless connection: I just want to share this. After a recent update my WIFI connection was disabled, I contacted Microsoft Support for help, they tried but to no avail. Every thing from Reset, uninstall, reinstall ,system restore ,etc. didn't work. When ever I trouble shoot the troubleshoot...
  9. Cant Connect To My Wireless Wifi!

Cant Connect To My Wireless Wifi!: hey guys so I'm trying to connect to my wifi but for some reason everytime I go to put the password in and press enter it will pop up saying cant connect to this network with a option to close then i have to put the pw in again but does the same thing can you help me fix it?...
  10. I don't have any option to connect on a Wifi

I don't have any option to connect on a Wifi: Hello everyone ! I just install Windows 10 on my Mac Book Pro Retina (Via bootcamp). Just that was a hell of a ride for me. I'm a total noob with computer, just finished, and windows started. The only problem is that if I choose to log in via Windows, I can only acces to...