Windows 10: I have no option to turn off TOUCHPAD SCROLLING on Panasonic Toughbook CF19

Discus and support I have no option to turn off TOUCHPAD SCROLLING on Panasonic Toughbook CF19 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can anybody help. i am using a toughbook CF19 for work. random times when i use the touchpad it scrolls on the screen or app i am using, no matter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CraigNX, Jan 11, 2023.

1. CraigNX Win User

I have no option to turn off TOUCHPAD SCROLLING on Panasonic Toughbook CF19

Can anybody help. i am using a toughbook CF19 for work. random times when i use the touchpad it scrolls on the screen or app i am using, no matter where is touch on the pad. there is no option to turn this off in the touchpad options and it is getting really frustrating. is there any way i can turn this function off. any help would ease my day greatly

:)

CraigNX, Jan 11, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Panasonic announces Windows 10 Toughbook 33 2-in-1 detachable laptop

Source: Panasonic announces Toughbook 33 2-in-1 detachable laptop powered by Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jan 11, 2023
  3. Panasonic Toughbook, Wi-Fi and Win10

I have the Panasonic CF-52 laptop that has the wifi switch. When logging in from boot or sleep even though the Intel 6200 wifi card is on at the switch Win10 would show the wifi as off. This required turning the switch off and then back to on to get
    the wifi up and running again. I tried the numerous items people have listed on the Internet for the general problem of wifi not coming on in Win10. However, these old Toughbook laptops came with a Panasonic Wireless Switch Utility. It can be found on the
    Internet. This was the solution to my problem. Install in compatibility mode. I don't know what setting the utility is changing. I just know it works without any input except to install. It starts at boot in the background. At a minimum, the wifi switch
    itself is not compatible with Win10.

Culpeper99, Jan 11, 2023
  4. R-T-B Win User

AMD FirePro M5100 Powers Panasonic Toughbook CF-54

Panasonic Toughbooks have always sucked in Linux support anyhow. Heck, the CF-29 used a weird PS/2 multiplexer and touchpad that made the mouse unusable under linux for nearly 10 years.

R-T-B, Jan 11, 2023
Thema:

1. I have no option to turn off TOUCHPAD SCROLLING on Panasonic Toughbook CF19 - Similar Threads - option turn off

2. I have no option to turn off TOUCHPAD SCROLLING on Panasonic Toughbook CF19

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have no option to turn off TOUCHPAD SCROLLING on Panasonic Toughbook CF19: Can anybody help. i am using a toughbook CF19 for work. random times when i use the touchpad it scrolls on the screen or app i am using, no matter where is touch on the pad. there is no option to turn this off in the touchpad options and it is getting really frustrating. is...
  3. Turning off TouchPad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Turning off TouchPad: So I ran a Windows update and now I can't turn off the TouchPad. When I go Control Panel > Hardware > Mouse and click Touch Pad there is NO "disable TouchPad when mouse plugged in" box like before. After 30 minutes of searching I give up, so here I am asking for help....
  4. Turning off touchpad

Turning off touchpad: months ago I finally figured out how to turn off my touchpad which moves the cursor while I type and causes all sorts of mistakes; suddenly, it's back on again and I can't turn it off; I've even uninstalled it but that doesn't work; the button for "disable" in the settings is...
  5. Panasonic toughbooks and Win 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Panasonic toughbooks and Win 10?: At this time I use CF-53 toughbooks for several reasons. 1. They fit the mobile rack in my truck 2. They have multiple in/out capabilities: CD drive important, multiple USB ports, standard Video port, HDMI port, and a good wifi card/circuit. 3. They are rugged....
  6. Panasonic Toughbook, Wi-Fi and Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Panasonic Toughbook, Wi-Fi and Win10: I have the Panasonic CF-52 laptop that has the wifi switch. When logging in from boot or sleep even though the Intel 6200 wifi card is on at the switch Win10 would show the wifi as off. This required turning the switch off and then back to on to get the wifi up and running...
  7. Turning Off TouchPad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Turning Off TouchPad: Since receiving the most recent Windows 10 update my touchpad has become activated which is very annoying when using the keyboard. I prefer to use a mouse. The Setting for turning off the touchpad is no longer present nor the button on the toolbar. I tried uninstalling the...
  8. turning off the touchpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    turning off the touchpad: I am using a HP laptop with windows 10. I am using a wireless mouse and used to be able to turnoff the touchpad when using the mouse. I can't find where to. I am using a Microsoft wireless mouse....
  9. Turn on scrolling on Touchpad

Turn on scrolling on Touchpad: Hello, I have an issue. So today I bought Lenovo ideapad320 and I installed Windows 10, I need to turn on scrolling on Touchpad and I tried many things and nothing works. If there is anyone who can help me I'll be grateful....
  10. Touchpad scroll not working, No virtual scrolling option in synaptics!

Touchpad scroll not working, No virtual scrolling option in synaptics!: My laptop touchpad scrolling stopped working this morning after I updated my gpu driver. I went to the packard bell website and looked at the touchpad drivers for my laptop. There is a synaptics one and a elan one. [img] I have them both installed on my laptop but it...