Windows 10: I have no sound at all not from speakers or the built in computer speaker. This is on...

Discus and support I have no sound at all not from speakers or the built in computer speaker. This is on... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I don't get any sound after updated updates as recommended and have tried all the sound troubleshoots there's no identifying problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KeithLX, Oct 31, 2020.

1. KeithLX Win User

I have no sound at all not from speakers or the built in computer speaker. This is on...

I don't get any sound after updated updates as recommended and have tried all the sound troubleshoots there's no identifying problem.

:)

KeithLX, Oct 31, 2020

2. Built in speakers will not make a sound.

The built in speakers on my computer have stopped making any sound as of today. They won't even show up on my devices list. I checked, and the drivers are missing (which is probably the problem). I have no idea how to download the correct drivers back, and
    the speakers are built in, so I can't just unplug them and plug them back in and expect the computer to detect them and download the drivers automatically. I have tried the audio troubleshooting, and because the computer doesn't even know that the speakers
    exist, it doesn't know what to fix. I have been using this computer for years, and they have always worked perfectly and sounded amazing.

If you need information about my computer, this is everything on my about page in settings:

YOGA 3 Pro-1370

Edition- Windows 10 Home

Version- 1703

OS Build- 15063.138

Processor- Intel(R) Core(TM) M-5Y71 CPU @ 1.20GHz 1.40GHz

Installed RAM- 8.00 GB

System Type- 64-bit operating system, x64- based processor

Spencer Tamburello, Oct 31, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Adding external speakers

Depending on the built in sound device on the MB. Some support 2.1/5.1/7.1 and also optical audio out. Just plug in the cable that comes with the speaker to it then switch the sound output for the speaker.
    1. Sound input to speakers
    2. Some high end speakers support digital sound then you would use an optical cable.
    3. Sound input to TV using HDMI cable

I have no sound at all not from speakers or the built in computer speaker. This is on... [​IMG]

topgundcp, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

I have no sound at all not from speakers or the built in computer speaker. This is on...

speakers

Hi Charlie,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why your speakers are not working properly. To efficiently assists you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Have you tried connecting your speakers to another computer and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried using other speakers and check if the issue still persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

1. I have no sound at all not from speakers or the built in computer speaker. This is on... - Similar Threads - sound speakers built

2. No sound from the computer speakers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound from the computer speakers.: Build 22621.1 ni_releaseAll was going well until I noticed that there was no sound from the computer speakers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-from-the-computer-speakers/3b2bc4cf-a7d4-46ec-bd31-89f37d3ccd4c
  3. No sound from the computer speakers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound from the computer speakers.: Build 22621.1 ni_releaseAll was going well until I noticed that there was no sound from the computer speakers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-from-the-computer-speakers/3b2bc4cf-a7d4-46ec-bd31-89f37d3ccd4c
  4. My built in speakers are have no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My built in speakers are have no sound: No sound output at all from built in speaker? earlier I had sound output on headphones now event that isnt playing back sound? Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-built-in-speakers-are-have-no-sound/6b032fd9-9f89-4d77-80ad-1dc037462b39
  5. No sound coming from built-in speakers or other devices

No sound coming from built-in speakers or other devices: I ran diagnostics and heard the eight tones I was supposed to hear when testing the audio. However, it seems no sound is being fed to any of my output devices. I can provide information - but need someone to tell me what to post. Thank you. 178089
  6. No Sound from Speakers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Sound from Speakers: Realteck Sound does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-from-speakers/720ccda7-6688-414c-9f91-8b2817678d2d
  7. no sound from speaker

in Windows 10 Customization
    no sound from speaker: today i put new motherboard. new processor , new window10 pro from microsoft. but no sound from speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-from-speaker/8abd7dd7-e612-4081-ab79-a9e37a6ca32a
  8. No sound from speakers

No sound from speakers: After the last Win 10 update on March 31, I no longer have any sound from my speakers. Tried deleting and reinstalling the sound card/driver. No success. Suggestions?...
  9. Built-in speakers

Built-in speakers: So i used to have a computer with windows 7 and it had built in speakers but i reset my pc and now i can't hear anything and i've upgraded to windows 10 now.But when i start my computer and hold F8 it makes a noise through the speakers...
  10. No sound from in-built monitor speakers

No sound from in-built monitor speakers: Ok I'm either doing something completely stupid or my speakers just do not work. I have my monitor connected to my gpu via displayport and have the monitor set to default device under sound playback but still no sound. When I try and play some audio I can see the little...