Windows 10: I have no sound on my new windows computer. Please help me.

Discus and support I have no sound on my new windows computer. Please help me. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a new Windows 10 computer. There is no sound coming form the computer. Please advise how to get sound.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LisaSnyder1, Aug 17, 2018.

1. I have no sound on my new windows computer. Please help me.

I have a new Windows 10 computer. There is no sound coming form the computer. Please advise how to get sound.

:)

LisaSnyder1, Aug 17, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 17, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I have no sound on my new windows computer.  Please help me. :p

cadaveca, Aug 17, 2018
  4. fireberd Win User

I have no sound on my new windows computer. Please help me.

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

I have no sound on my new windows computer. Please help me.

1. I have no sound on my new windows computer. Please help me. - Similar Threads - sound computer Please

2. HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please: I was using my computer and I fed it tea. It on fire. It has a Intel core fire-proof i3 1st gen. It give a error I think it was saying there was no di*k in the computer. Now its on fire. I also tried to make to computer do Activates so It don't get fat. I told it the story of...
  3. HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP MY COMPUTER IS ON FIRE HELP me please: I was using my computer and I fed it tea. It on fire. It has a Intel core fire-proof i3 1st gen. It give a error I think it was saying there was no di*k in the computer. Now its on fire. I also tried to make to computer do Activates so It don't get fat. I told it the story of...
  4. My windows have problems please help me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows have problems please help me.: Hello, I am one of the windows 10 and I face many problems with my windows 10 I recently upgraded my windows 10 enterprise ltsc 1809 to windows 10 pro 19044 21H2 version and I am facing many problems since I upgraded my laptop is running too slow and I get random BSOD when I...
  5. My windows have problems please help me.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows have problems please help me.: Hello, I am one of the windows 10 and I face many problems with my windows 10 I recently upgraded my windows 10 enterprise ltsc 1809 to windows 10 pro 19044 21H2 version and I am facing many problems since I upgraded my laptop is running too slow and I get random BSOD when I...
  6. My windows have problems please help me.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Can someone please help me as i have no sound

Can someone please help me as i have no sound: Hi all, First of all thanks for taking your time time to read this its much appreciated. I'm normally a console player however I picked up a average gaming computer and been having problems with the sound since purchase I was just wondering if their was a kind lady or gent...
  8. Please help me. I'm having several issues with my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me. I'm having several issues with my computer.: To whom it may concern, My Windows 10 computer is having a lot of issues currently, and I would like to see what I could do to fix it. It started a few weeks ago when my computer completely froze on me, requiring me to manually shut off the computer, and turn it back on...
  9. please help me , i have video_tdr_failure

please help me , i have video_tdr_failure: hello , the past 5 days my laptop started to get ''video_tdr_failure'' after i play a video game for a couple of mins , i used to play it with no problems for hours , now i can only play it for couple of mins then my game will crash and my leptop will restart with the...
  10. please help me i keep having crashes on a new windows 10

please help me i keep having crashes on a new windows 10: hello there i recently reinstalled windows 10 on 12/26/2019 i think, because i've been getting lots of crashes and ive also tried to do system restore before i reinstalled a new windows and still crashes happen. on 12/31/2019 was the first crash for this new windows and on...