Windows 10: i have no sound windows 10

Discus and support i have no sound windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have no sound windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-sound-windows-10/c761e1cf-eb9a-482b-ae8d-af5a5313eca7 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dave_571, Feb 13, 2020 at 11:42 AM.

1. Dave_571 Win User

i have no sound windows 10

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue i have no sound windows 10 :p

4. i have no sound windows 10

Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thema:

1. i have no sound windows 10 - Similar Threads - sound

2. no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound: Windows 10 laptop. Says no input or output. Help. Need SOUND. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound/f4442115-841d-4559-94fc-b3f891dbab1b
  3. Realtek sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Realtek sound: I went to boot up this evening and my sound is not working at all. I've checked the connections and all the settings - even used the troubleshooter and I still have nada. I'm out of ideas here and could use some help. Thanks ahead of time. :o I thought about kicking it but...
  4. how to record stereo file of sound on my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to record stereo file of sound on my computer: win 7 had a device called sound recorder, but looks like win 10 does NOT....how can I record a stereo file from sounds on my computer, for example a you tube video....
  5. Movies app decreases the sound when it's in focus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Movies app decreases the sound when it's in focus?: And when unfocused or minimized it's increased again. Is this a bug or feature? If so can it be disabled? submitted by /u/DMGLMGMLG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5pelc/movies_app_decreases_the_sound_when_its_in_focus/
  6. Latest update broke my sound?

Latest update broke my sound?: Ever since the 2/14/2020 update my laptop (Huawei Matebook D) doesn't have sound. I've tried nearly everything I can to fix it to no avail. The Realtek HD Audio Driver simply doesn't even show up in Device Manager so I can't do anything with that. DriverEasy says my Realtek...
  7. No sound from Chrome, any ideas?

No sound from Chrome, any ideas?: [ATTACH] No sound coming from Chrome. Tried reinstalling but that didn't work either. Not even showing up in volume mixer on any device, maybe it's "Name not available"?...
  8. win10 version 1909 can not find sound card

win10 version 1909 can not find sound card: after upgrading to ver 1909 my audio didn't work and win10 said to install a sound card which I did now win10 can not recognize pnp sound card.. disk check said needs more installation in the kernel. I do not understand this so can you tell me what I need to do to make me...
  9. This random sound keeps playing on my PC randomly...

This random sound keeps playing on my PC randomly...: So a few days ago this random sound started playing on my PC randomly from 1-3 times an hour. Even if I shut off and on the PC the sound still playing. I've tried looking at the Volume Mixer, turning off all notifications, and listening to all the Windows 10 audio files but...
  10. upgraded w10 now have lost keyboard and sound have upgraded drivers for both but still not...

upgraded w10 now have lost keyboard and sound have upgraded drivers for both but still not...: See subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgraded-w10-now-have-lost-keyboard-and-sound-have/f171b34c-37a1-4959-bc58-3d2fb1b2faef