Windows 10: I have not been able to get my mouse working on my Microsoft Surface 3 - HELP

Discus and support I have not been able to get my mouse working on my Microsoft Surface 3 - HELP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have not been able to get my Mouse working on my Microsoft Surface 3 - HELP!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RegMcKenna, Dec 1, 2019.

1. I have not been able to get my mouse working on my Microsoft Surface 3 - HELP

I have not been able to get my Mouse working on my Microsoft Surface 3 - HELP!!!

:)

RegMcKenna, Dec 1, 2019

2. Arc Bluetooth mouse not working properly with Surface 3

Experienced same issue, disconnecting Arc Mouse then reconnect worked fine, but not mouse interaction.

Below steps worked for me:

• Remove all Bluetooth connected devices, including Surface Type Cover and Surface Pen.
    • Disconnected the Surface Type Cover then reconnect. It will reinstall tand connect the device.
    • Then Add Bluetooth devices including Surface Pen and last but not least Arc Bluetooth Mouse.

Everything works fine again.

Wim van Wieren, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Microsoft Surface Mouse

Hi Monica,

Issues with using Microsoft Surface mouse are usually occurring due to software and hardware issues. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your device before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    link
    . It serves as a guide on how to troubleshoot problems with your Bluetooth mouse.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Dec 1, 2019
  4. I have not been able to get my mouse working on my Microsoft Surface 3 - HELP

Surface Pro 3 Docked Mouse Issue

Problem - Mouse Keep Going to the Top Right Corner

Specs:

• Surface Pro 3 i7 8GB RAM 256 Storage
    • Surface Pro 3 Dock
    • External Keyboard
    • External Mouse (Logitech G502 Wired Mouse)

What I have tried still no fix -

• Reboot
    • Shut Down Power On
    • Disconnect Mouse and Reconnect
    • Remove Mouse and Re-Add it
    • Tried a Different Wired Mouse (Have not tried with a Bluetooth mouse)
    • Plugged the Mouse into various USB ports in dock
    Anyways I was wondering if anyone had this issue and if they were able to fix it?

Thanks!

KevinFujikawa, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

I have not been able to get my mouse working on my Microsoft Surface 3 - HELP

1. I have not been able to get my mouse working on my Microsoft Surface 3 - HELP - Similar Threads - been able mouse

2. I have not been able to find my BitLocker recovery key. My Surface Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have not been able to find my BitLocker recovery key. My Surface Laptop.: My laptop has me going through a cycle of spins around BitLocker. It won't let me do a factory reset and the automatic repair says "the device ran into a proble with :-.I have tried to log in using another device to find my BitLocker recovery key, but I can't find it....
  3. I have not been able to find my BitLocker recovery key. My Surface Laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have not been able to find my BitLocker recovery key. My Surface Laptop.: My laptop has me going through a cycle of spins around BitLocker. It won't let me do a factory reset and the automatic repair says "the device ran into a proble with :-.I have tried to log in using another device to find my BitLocker recovery key, but I can't find it....
  4. I have not been able to find my BitLocker recovery key. My Surface Laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. My new Microsoft mouse will not work with my Surface, any help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new Microsoft mouse will not work with my Surface, any help?: I just bought a Microsoft Modern Mobile Mouse to use with my new Surface Pro 6, but it will pair, connect, and then automatically disconnect. It stays 'paired' but not connected. I have not been able to use the mouse with my Surface. I have tried using the mouse with other...
  6. My new Microsoft mouse will not work with my Surface, any help?

My new Microsoft mouse will not work with my Surface, any help?: I just bought a Microsoft Modern Mobile Mouse to use with my new Surface Pro 6, but it will pair, connect, and then automatically disconnect. It stays 'paired' but not connected. I have not been able to use the mouse with my Surface. I have tried using the mouse with other...
  7. Surface Laptop 3 Keyboard and Mouse Have Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Laptop 3 Keyboard and Mouse Have Stopped Working: My laptop 3 keyboard has stopped working since yesterday. In Device Manager, there's a yellow exclamation mark next to "surface keyboard" under "Firmware". The property says " This device cannot work properly until you restart your computer Code 10. Firmware update was...
  8. Surface Laptop 3 Keyboard and Mouse Have Stopped Working

Surface Laptop 3 Keyboard and Mouse Have Stopped Working: My laptop 3 keyboard has stopped working since yesterday. In Device Manager, there's a yellow exclamation mark next to "surface keyboard" under "Firmware". The property says " This device cannot work properly until you restart your computer Code 10. Firmware update was...
  9. I have been talking to Microsoft support for hours and they have not been able to help me...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have been talking to Microsoft support for hours and they have not been able to help me...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LativianHeat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kwdt7k/i_have_been_talking_to_microsoft_support_for/
  10. My surface mouse in not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My surface mouse in not working: My surface mouse click is slow or i can say it is not working properly and I have recent latest windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-surface-mouse-in-not-working/22e9ef7b-c1f6-4919-a4cb-fe61c8c249f9