Windows 10: I have not installed any Xbox games/programs on my PC that I am aware of, so why is the...

Discus and support I have not installed any Xbox games/programs on my PC that I am aware of, so why is the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was looking into why my 500GB M.2 boot drive is getting low on disk space. I have my computer configured so that most of my Personal Folders Music,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jim Marciniak, Mar 31, 2023.

1. I have not installed any Xbox games/programs on my PC that I am aware of, so why is the...

I was looking into why my 500GB M.2 boot drive is getting low on disk space. I have my computer configured so that most of my Personal Folders Music, Pictures, Downloads, etc are on their own SSD. Additionally, most of the programs I have installed are configured to have all of their data/support files on a drive other than my boot drive. When I searched for information about the MSIXVC folder, I found the following post in the forum [https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-care-to-explain-the-msixvc-folder/a2b205e9-9990-4876-a400-632cf3d1e843], which indicates t

:)

Jim Marciniak, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Mar 31, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing the Xbox Live Creators Program

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/buildingap...ators-program/

Brink, Mar 31, 2023
  4. I have not installed any Xbox games/programs on my PC that I am aware of, so why is the...

Xbox games on PC

Hi,

Xbox console and computer are totally different platforms, so both devices have their own versions of every game. The only games that you can be played on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC are the games listed on the Xbox Play Anywhere. You can check the link below
    to see the list of the Xbox Play Anywhere title games.

Xbox Play Anywhere

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

I have not installed any Xbox games/programs on my PC that I am aware of, so why is the...

1. I have not installed any Xbox games/programs on my PC that I am aware of, so why is the... - Similar Threads - installed Xbox games

2. Why cant i play my xbox games on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i play my xbox games on my pc: I recently bought a pc and i am not able to play 70% of my Xbox games there.For example i wanted to download the dark souls series on my pc via the Xbox app and i can't it's not even on my library.Is it because the games aren't in Xbox Gamepass or is it an other reason...
  3. Why cant i play my xbox games on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cant i play my xbox games on my pc: I recently bought a pc and i am not able to play 70% of my Xbox games there.For example i wanted to download the dark souls series on my pc via the Xbox app and i can't it's not even on my library.Is it because the games aren't in Xbox Gamepass or is it an other reason...
  4. WHY I AM BEING RESTRICTED FROM PLAYING MY XBOX GAMES ON MY PC??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY I AM BEING RESTRICTED FROM PLAYING MY XBOX GAMES ON MY PC??: I am not part of any Microsoft Family groups and my account is restricted from playing xbox games. Nor have I ever delegated my account access to anyone. I need this solved. I don't need these restrictions nor do I want them. Anytime I try to open my games, it wants me to ask...
  5. WHY I AM BEING RESTRICTED FROM PLAYING MY XBOX GAMES ON MY PC??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY I AM BEING RESTRICTED FROM PLAYING MY XBOX GAMES ON MY PC??: I am not part of any Microsoft Family groups and my account is restricted from playing xbox games. Nor have I ever delegated my account access to anyone. I need this solved. I don't need these restrictions nor do I want them. Anytime I try to open my games, it wants me to ask...
  6. I have not installed any Xbox games/programs on my PC that I am aware of, so why is the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have not installed any Xbox games/programs on my PC that I am aware of, so why is the...: I was looking into why my 500GB M.2 boot drive is getting low on disk space. I have my computer configured so that most of my Personal Folders Music, Pictures, Downloads, etc are on their own SSD. Additionally, most of the programs I have installed are configured to have all...
  7. I have not installed any Xbox games/programs on my PC that I am aware of, so why is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have not installed any Xbox games/programs on my PC that I am aware of, so why is the...: I was looking into why my 500GB M.2 boot drive is getting low on disk space. I have my computer configured so that most of my Personal Folders Music, Pictures, Downloads, etc are on their own SSD. Additionally, most of the programs I have installed are configured to have all...
  8. Error while installing Xbox game pass for pc. I am an Administer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error while installing Xbox game pass for pc. I am an Administer.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ShinyMew635 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ecj5vc/error_while_installing_xbox_game_pass_for_pc_i_am/
  9. why cannot I install any programs?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why cannot I install any programs?: Cannot install any programs. What is the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cannot-i-install-any-programs/7b928557-65e8-4bea-a77e-7754262b7824
  10. My pc is having freezing problems I am not aware why.

in Windows 10 Support
    My pc is having freezing problems I am not aware why.: Hello wizards of the world, I have been having this freezing problem and it wasnt bad first year or two, but after a lan party I attended it is really bad, freezing multiple times in a span of 30 minutes and I dont know the cause for this, I am not a technician or anything...