Windows 10: I have not used the machine in 6mo and now getting bit blocker needing a code the computer...

Discus and support I have not used the machine in 6mo and now getting bit blocker needing a code the computer... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Not this computer. I have another computer and have not used in 6mo and now getting bit blocker needing a code the computer will not let me get past... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Curtis Hines1, Mar 21, 2023.

1. I have not used the machine in 6mo and now getting bit blocker needing a code the computer...

Not this computer. I have another computer and have not used in 6mo and now getting bit blocker needing a code the computer will not let me get past this screen. Can you help me please?

:)

Curtis Hines1, Mar 21, 2023

2. how can I get ad blocker pro for internet explorer

> how can I get ad blocker pro for internet explorer like the one I have on google chrome

I think I don't know any extension that is called "ad blocker pro". Is that really the correct name?

Personally, I use and recommend the browser extension/add-on uBlock Origin which is much more than an advertisment blocker.

Suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Mar 21, 2023
  3. JoanL. Win User
    how can I get ad blocker pro for internet explorer

AdBlockerpro that I use on Google Chrome is from the Google Store I guess it is not for use on Internet Explorer/

It seems the uBlock Origin that you use is for Microsoft Edge

JoanL., Mar 21, 2023
  4. I have not used the machine in 6mo and now getting bit blocker needing a code the computer...

pop up blocker windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you better could you please confirms a couple of things:

• Are you referring to the POP up blocker in Internet Explorer/ Microsoft Edge?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?

If you want to enable Pop-up Blocker in Internet Explorer, following link is an article on
    Change security and privacy settings for Internet Explorer:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/ie-security-privacy-settings#ie=ie-11

If you want to enable Pop-up Blocker for Edge, follow the steps below.

Step 1: Open Edge browser.

Step 2: Click on the ‘…’ present at the top right corner of the page.

Step 3: Click on Settings.

Step 4: Click on View Advanced settings.

Step 5: Drag the slider to Pop-up Blocker on.

Please get back to us with the updated status of the issue so that we can work on it to help you better.

Andria Maria Mendez, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

I have not used the machine in 6mo and now getting bit blocker needing a code the computer...

1. I have not used the machine in 6mo and now getting bit blocker needing a code the computer... - Similar Threads - used machine 6mo

2. Why cant i get the bit locker code.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cant i get the bit locker code.: I have my devices registered in my account but never set up the bit locker key. why did you guys bitlock my computer. im going to lose important data because you guys locked my pc. is my only option to do a full reset on the pc? i tried to go through the trouble shooting it...
  3. Why cant i get the bit locker code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i get the bit locker code.: I have my devices registered in my account but never set up the bit locker key. why did you guys bitlock my computer. im going to lose important data because you guys locked my pc. is my only option to do a full reset on the pc? i tried to go through the trouble shooting it...
  4. I have not used the machine in 6mo and now getting bit blocker needing a code the computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have not used the machine in 6mo and now getting bit blocker needing a code the computer...: Not this computer. I have another computer and have not used in 6mo and now getting bit blocker needing a code the computer will not let me get past this screen. Can you help me please?...
  5. I have not used the machine in 6mo and now getting bit blocker needing a code the computer...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have not used the machine in 6mo and now getting bit blocker needing a code the computer...: Not this computer. I have another computer and have not used in 6mo and now getting bit blocker needing a code the computer will not let me get past this screen. Can you help me please?...
  6. Windows 10 Mode Problem, Bit Blocker Key or Workaround Needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Mode Problem, Bit Blocker Key or Workaround Needed: How does one obtain their Bit Blocker Key if they don't have a copy? Supposedly its 48 characters?This instruction from Microsoft leads to a dead page, "In your Microsoft account: Sign in to your Microsoft account on another device to find your recovery key. "I didn't even...
  7. Windows 10 Repair Mode: Bit Blocker Key needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Repair Mode: Bit Blocker Key needed: How does one obtain their Bit Blocker Key if they don't have a copy? Supposedly its 48 characters?This instruction from Microsoft leads to a dead page, "In your Microsoft account: Sign in to your Microsoft account on another device to find your recovery key. "I didn't even...
  8. bIT BLOCKER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bIT BLOCKER: I receive a Bitblocker message and found my key. I entered it.....and it restarted to the exact same screen. I entered it again, it restarted......to the exact same screen. I dont know what this is and I'm too old to mess around with this garbage. How do i get rid of it and...
  9. Bit locker code , how do I get it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bit locker code , how do I get it?: Bit Locker code where do i fibd it please [Moved from Install, upgrade and active/windows 10/ Office 365 for business] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bit-locker-code-how-do-i-get-it/0c520ba9-bf87-45d7-b961-bf9066331cba
  10. I need to get license for win10. I bought a used machine with it installed but have no...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need to get license for win10. I bought a used machine with it installed but have no...: I need to get license for win10. I bought a used machine with it installed but have no product key. how to buy a digital key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-get-license-for-win10-i-bought-a-used/ac33b1e6-c5b0-4590-8bf9-22eead69006e"