Windows 10: I have numerous pop ups. I have no idea how to stop them.

Discus and support I have numerous pop ups. I have no idea how to stop them. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 64 bit. I have Macafee security. I have numerous pop ups and I have run many virus scans, including with... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by txstoby, Oct 21, 2018.

1. txstoby Win User

I have numerous pop ups. I have no idea how to stop them.

I have a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 64 bit. I have Macafee security. I have numerous pop ups and I have run many virus scans, including with Malwarebytes. Nothing shows up. I use Chrome most of the time and I have Adblock Plus but nothing stops these pop ups. I will attach a photo.

:)

txstoby, Oct 21, 2018

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Pop up blocker

Hi,

Pop-up blocker helps user to prevent pop-ups from displaying in a user's Web browser.

Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Internet Explorer:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the gear icon at the upper right of the Internet Explorer.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Under Privacy tab, put a check mark on Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
    • Click OK.
    Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Open More (icon with three dots) and select Settings.
    • Click View advanced settings.
    • Turn Block pop-ups to On.
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Oct 21, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

How can I stop all these Pop Ups apearing????

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• Which pop up are you referring to?

• Are you getting pop ups in any apps?
    I suggest you to send us Screen shot of the Pop up.

Follow the steps given in the link below to provide the screenshot.

How to include a screenshot in your post

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...our-post/2594b08e-32a3-476a-85a6-b021181be7e4

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

1. I have numerous pop ups. I have no idea how to stop them. - Similar Threads - numerous pop ups

2. How do I stop minimized browsers from being popped up and having tab added to them.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop minimized browsers from being popped up and having tab added to them.: Every day I start radio streams of podcasts in a Edge and minimize the browser to put it safely in background.Now when I click anything that uses a browser, Windows 10 pops to background browser up and adds a tab to it. This is absolutely maddening. When you click the X to...
  3. How do I stop minimized browsers from being popped up and having tab added to them.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I stop minimized browsers from being popped up and having tab added to them.: Every day I start radio streams of podcasts in a Edge and minimize the browser to put it safely in background.Now when I click anything that uses a browser, Windows 10 pops to background browser up and adds a tab to it. This is absolutely maddening. When you click the X to...
  4. I have a slight issue, this popped up and i have no idea fix this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a slight issue, this popped up and i have no idea fix this.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/donteatmyshoe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kckc35/i_have_a_slight_issue_this_popped_up_and_i_have/
  5. I have no idea how this happened.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have no idea how this happened.: I don't know if this is a question I should ask for microsoft support or what category it is, because I have never heard any information about my problem after I reinstall my systemwhich I do maybe once a half year I dont know what I clicked when I start to format the...
  6. i have an idea for a anticheat

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i have an idea for a anticheat: https://youtu.be/57YMZYGn3UQ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-idea-for-a-anticheat/d627de60-0225-4bb9-b245-c38cdf8d232b
  7. I have no idea how to stop this virus.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have no idea how to stop this virus.: So I believe a backdoor got installed on my computer and Windows said it stopped it but I dont think it did. A bunch of files have been created and TrustedInstaller is admin on all of them. I reset my computer and the files are still being made. I also see programs running on...
  8. I have no idea . . .

I have no idea . . .: I don't know why? But, I see no icon's, on my desktop? I have a slideshow running. I see that OK If, I click on, the little yellow box, on the taskbar. All access. I see everything. On the left side, I see the desktop. I open it, and I see everything. Movies, Videos,...
  9. I have idea for os

I have idea for os: Add taskbar and bootup customization preferably windows 7. This will make some people happy, as they can look at windows 7 while being in windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-idea-for-os/2df132ff-bccd-4af8-948e-a45af7682825
  10. i have an idea

i have an idea: Hi Good day I have an idea for a few PCs to monitor without increasing the thickness of the PC The idea is to become more productive if it becomes a product because they are less likely to use Alt+Tab and are heavily used by those who use Alt+Tab when working with a personal...