Windows 10: I have Office 2003 Pro installed on my Windows 10 computer, but where is it?

Discus and support I have Office 2003 Pro installed on my Windows 10 computer, but where is it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I opened Word as soon as I had installed, so I have that on my desktop. The rest of the package? Not so much. I've searched in Explorer but can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by beejay45, Jan 12, 2019.

1. beejay45 Win User

I have Office 2003 Pro installed on my Windows 10 computer, but where is it?

I opened Word as soon as I had installed, so I have that on my desktop. The rest of the package? Not so much. I've searched in Explorer but can't even find this version of Word. I also have Office 2010 Pro, but have never used it on this computer. Can't find that either. Where have the crafty minions of Microsoft chosen to hide these software packages? I really need to get to my Access app, but it is currently invisible to me.

:)

beejay45, Jan 12, 2019

2. Update for Office 2003 (KB907417) - Error 0x80096004

Hi Mary,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if computer is trying to update Office 2003 software.

I would like to inform you that all the application except Windows 10
    default apps will be removed when you performed a Reset of the computer.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you checked whether Office application is present on the Control Panel program list or not?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to check if Office program remnant is present in the Program list or not.

1. Right click on Start Menu.

2. Click on Programs and Features.

3. Check if any Office related programs are present or not.

Also I recommend you to temporarily prevent update for Office 2003 through Windows updates.

How to temporarily prevent a Windows or driver update from reinstalling in Windows 10:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930

Please get back to us with an update on Windows update for Office 2003 program which is uninstalled after performing reset, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 12, 2019
  3. bagiocop Win User
    MS Office 2003 and Windows 10

I have a new computer with Windows 10. I loaded MS Office 2003 in hopes of down loading and using files from the old computer. Apparently Office 2003 is not compatible with Windows 10. So, I am searching for a solution. I can buy a new program for $149.00 from MS but I am not sure it will open MS Office 2003 docs so I can use them. If you have any suggestions please feel free.

bagiocop, Jan 12, 2019
  4. davidhk Win User

MS Office 2003 and Windows 10

Right click at the Word tile > click More > click Open file location > now you will see all your Office 2003 programs listed > right click at one of them > click Properties ........

Mt screenshot shows 2007, yours will be 2003.

I have Office 2003 Pro installed on my Windows 10 computer, but where is it? [​IMG]

davidhk, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

1. I have Office 2003 Pro installed on my Windows 10 computer, but where is it? - Similar Threads - Office 2003 Pro

2. I have Office 2016 on my computer and it just disappeared. Where is it? I have Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Office 2016 on my computer and it just disappeared. Where is it? I have Windows 10.: What happened to my Office 2016 that was installed on my computer? It just disappeared and all of my files on my computer written in Word or Excel don't show up in my Documents folder either. What is going on?...
  3. I have Office 2016 on my computer and it just disappeared. Where is it? I have Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Office 2016 on my computer and it just disappeared. Where is it? I have Windows 10.: What happened to my Office 2016 that was installed on my computer? It just disappeared and all of my files on my computer written in Word or Excel don't show up in my Documents folder either. What is going on?...
  4. I have Office 2016 on my computer and it just disappeared. Where is it? I have Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can Office 2003 be installed on Windows 10?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can Office 2003 be installed on Windows 10?: I have Windows 7 on my computer. I have been using Office 2003 on it for many years, and therefore, I have MANY Word 2003 documents on my computer (that I have of course created over the years). The majority of the documents are very important to me. Beginning January 14,...
  6. WIN10 and Office 2003 Pro

WIN10 and Office 2003 Pro: I managed to install Office 2003 Pro on two WIN 10 computers. I had no real problem with the install. I was able too get all my old Access databases and my old spreadsheets connected to the programs and working just fine. I think I had a Windows update occur and MS tried to...
  7. Microsoft Office 2003

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office 2003: Very recently Microsoft seems to have denied access to Office 2003 which is installed on my Windows 10 computer. I have the current Office also on my computer but prefer to use the old version. How can I access it?...
  8. MS Office 2003

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    MS Office 2003: Will this work OK on Windows 10 please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-2003/e43a87c7-3d4e-4fc8-b4dc-74e065579768"
  9. MS Office 2003 and Windows 10

MS Office 2003 and Windows 10: Recently purchased a new ASUS computer with Windows 10 installed. Installed MS Office Pro 2003 on this computer. Next installed documents from old computer that I replaced with the ASUS. When I try to open a document in Word on the new computer, I get a pop up window that...
  10. Office 2003 in Windows 10

Office 2003 in Windows 10: OK, I realize this is old software, and Microsoft no longer supports it, but it mainly still works well. Equally importantly for me, it is more user friendly than current versions and still does the job. In fact, through forums like this, Office 2003 users and helpful...