Windows 10: I have Office 2016 on my computer and it just disappeared. Where is it? I have Windows 10.

Discus and support I have Office 2016 on my computer and it just disappeared. Where is it? I have Windows 10. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What happened to my Office 2016 that was installed on my computer? It just disappeared and all of my files on my computer written in Word or Excel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mm1545#&, Sep 27, 2022.

1. Mm1545#& Win User

I have Office 2016 on my computer and it just disappeared. Where is it? I have Windows 10.

What happened to my Office 2016 that was installed on my computer? It just disappeared and all of my files on my computer written in Word or Excel don't show up in my Documents folder either. What is going on?

:)

Mm1545#&, Sep 27, 2022
  2. erocker Win User

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

Office 2016 is supported on all current O/S's until 2025. So, 7 years is plenty of time to phase out all of their previous O/S's. I doubt there would ever be much need to run Office 2019 on a non-Windows 10 computer.

erocker, Sep 27, 2022
  3. Windows 10 version of Office has disappeared

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Which version of office have you installed on your computer?

I suggest you to go to follow the below steps to search the office apps on your computer and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”, go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “Programs and features”.
    • Check whether you can find office app located in programs list or not.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 27, 2022
  4. candreas Win User

I have Office 2016 on my computer and it just disappeared. Where is it? I have Windows 10.

Office 2016 Professional will not complete installation

No answers yet....

candreas, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

1. I have Office 2016 on my computer and it just disappeared. Where is it? I have Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Office 2016 computer

2. I have Office 2016 on my computer and it just disappeared. Where is it? I have Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Office 2016 on my computer and it just disappeared. Where is it? I have Windows 10.: What happened to my Office 2016 that was installed on my computer? It just disappeared and all of my files on my computer written in Word or Excel don't show up in my Documents folder either. What is going on?...
  3. I have Office 2016 on my computer and it just disappeared. Where is it? I have Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have Office 2016 on my computer and it just disappeared. Where is it? I have Windows 10.: What happened to my Office 2016 that was installed on my computer? It just disappeared and all of my files on my computer written in Word or Excel don't show up in my Documents folder either. What is going on?...
  4. My photos have disappeared from Windows 10. Where can I find them?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My photos have disappeared from Windows 10. Where can I find them?: My photos have disappeared from Windows 10. Where can I find them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-photos-have-disappeared-from-windows-10-where/b5b61cc2-8e2d-4a91-b3ad-f39c8083c4b9
  5. I have warranty. Where to repair my Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have warranty. Where to repair my Windows 10?: There is no local store like Apple submitted by /u/enjoynet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mstwdy/i_have_warranty_where_to_repair_my_windows_10/
  6. Help! my desktop just disappears and the windows folders disappear and all i have is a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help! my desktop just disappears and the windows folders disappear and all i have is a...: When i 1st get on my computer everything is ok after a few min then i'll be playing a game or i'll be on line and then i see a quick blink from the screen and when i check desktop and folders gone! My game and online are fine i can see them it's just desktop and folders that...
  7. I have Office 2003 Pro installed on my Windows 10 computer, but where is it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Office 2003 Pro installed on my Windows 10 computer, but where is it?: I opened Word as soon as I had installed, so I have that on my desktop. The rest of the package? Not so much. I've searched in Explorer but can't even find this version of Word. I also have Office 2010 Pro, but have never used it on this computer. Can't find that either....
  8. I have windows 10 on my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have windows 10 on my computer.: I have windows 10 on my computer I now have the command prompt screen up I would need to know what I need to type to be able to open my computer up to change some things....
  9. Where is my Office 2016 update history?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where is my Office 2016 update history?: I have Office 2016 but updates do not appear in my Win 10 update history. Office updates used to appear in Win 7 update history so where is the record of Office 2016 updates? Any help please. 70016
  10. I have just installed Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB Evaluation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have just installed Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB Evaluation: And now I have a watermark on the most right bottom side of the screen that says: "Windows License valid for 90 days". What that means? Why did I get this watermark? Will Windows become invalid, locked and unusable in 90 days? If yes then why? I got it for free. What should...