Windows 10: I have one cdrom device an lg m disk blueray rw nothing else but get this on each boot

Discus and support I have one cdrom device an lg m disk blueray rw nothing else but get this on each boot in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 9/19/2021 8:39:02 PM Event ID: 7000 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kjl1956, Sep 19, 2021.

1. kjl1956 Win User

I have one cdrom device an lg m disk blueray rw nothing else but get this on each boot

Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 9/19/2021 8:39:02 PM Event ID: 7000 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-C7MSO9M Description: The CdRomArbiterService service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified. Event Xml: http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> 7000 0 2 0 0 0x8080000000000000 375558 System DESKTOP-C7MSO9M CdRomArbiterService %%2

:)

kjl1956, Sep 19, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Can't boot from DVD drive

Is your controller in RAID/AHCI modes? If so, the DVD drive will be listed as a separate device in the list of available boot devices, not as "CDROM". Remember that when setting boot device priority. Otherwise, read the manual to see which hotkey during POST brings up the boot menu that lets you select which device to boot from. Even here, the drive will be listed separately, and not as "CDROM".

btarunr, Sep 19, 2021
  3. I need the blueray lg BH14NS40 "Windows 10" drivers; I need to make it work again, that it used to do.

I've just upgraded Microsoft's new operating system "Windows 10". The thing is that I have a blueray lg BH14NS40; and I just can't make it work here. Before this operating system I was using Windows 8.1 and there was no problem here. So I was hoping guys
    you could give me a nice solution. The blueray is in great conditions so it should work. And I don't wanna buy a new one.

• Windows 10 recognizes the blueray unit, but it doesn't show the information (the movies). I can't play them anymore.
    So thanks in advance. I really need your help guys.

AndresOrellana_17, Sep 19, 2021
  4. Bree Win User

I have one cdrom device an lg m disk blueray rw nothing else but get this on each boot

clean possibly infected flash drives and CD-RWs

Your steps in post #1 should work for 99% of viruses that may be on a usb flash drive. However, there are a very few viruses that can infect the MBR of a drive. I would use Diskpart from a command prompt (Admin) to clean them. In the command prompt type DISKPART then, at the Diskpart prompt use the commands:

LIST DISKnote the disk number of the usb and use it in place of # in the command:SELECT DISK #
    CLEAN
    CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY

After this you will have cleaned the partition table from the usb and created a partition using the whole of the the available space. You can then format this partition in File Explorer.

For a CD-RW, if you right-click on it in File Explorer there is an Erase option.

Thema:

1. I have one cdrom device an lg m disk blueray rw nothing else but get this on each boot - Similar Threads - cdrom device disk

2. 1 Laptop with 2 Disk with One session each

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    1 Laptop with 2 Disk with One session each: Hello,I have a laptop with one SSD and one HDD.I have installed windows 10 on the first disk SSD and created a session for "User A" with a password.I have installed windows 10 on the second disk and created a session for "User B" with a password.Then, I noticed that "User B"...
  3. I just installed a new lg blueray burner in my pc, but when trying to use it I get an error...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I just installed a new lg blueray burner in my pc, but when trying to use it I get an error...: I just installed a new LG blue ray burner on my pc, but when trying to use it I get an error from the software I am using. I took a look at the drive in device manager and found under the sibling's tab; this SCSI\Disk&Ven_ST3000DM&Prod_001-1CH166\4&350beb62&0&000000 pointng...
  4. M.2 shows on Device manager but not on disk management

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    M.2 shows on Device manager but not on disk management: Hello everyone, So I finally built my computer and it works well and every part was detected in the BIOS when it posted. However when I installed windows 10 (Version 20H2) Education on it, the second drive M.2 (the first one is where I installed Win 10) doesn't show in...
  5. Whenever I Type the Letter M I get this: M{

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Whenever I Type the Letter M I get this: M{: The sam[e for capital M{ or sm[all m[ Now I also notice that whenever I type the letter fu FU, I get fu I guess I will find other errors as well. Any ideas as to what is happening and how to fuix this? Thanks submitted by /u/skywalker505 [link] [comments]...
  6. erasing a dvd-rw disk

erasing a dvd-rw disk: I cannot erase a disk or file on a dvd-rw disk. I am also unable to change the read only attribute using windows 10. I am the administrator and have full access. How do I solve this problem? The erase function oes not work and when changing the attribute I receive a...
  7. Do I have to create one recovery disk for each notebook?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I have to create one recovery disk for each notebook?: Hi, My office bought three of the same model of Lenovo notebooks last week, so I would like to create the recovery disk for them. Do I have to create one recovery disk for each notebook or can I create one recovery disk from one of notebooks and can it be shared with the...
  8. blueray DVD

blueray DVD: does not recognize blueray https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blueray-dvd/833353d1-a277-4cc6-b817-89839af8cd3d
  9. DVD RW on Windows 10 installs as CDrom and I'm at a loss

DVD RW on Windows 10 installs as CDrom and I'm at a loss: Hi...Help...Please... My system is a Windows 10 Home Edition custom build with 8 core AMD, 12 GB of RAM, 64 bit Operating System and everything worked great till I had to install a new hard drive. Moved from a 500GB drive to a 6TB drive - due to errors on the original drive...
  10. NET Framework 3.5 literally nothing has worked and no one else seems to have this version...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NET Framework 3.5 literally nothing has worked and no one else seems to have this version...: when i try to download .NET Framework 3.5 it just gives me the message "the changes couldn't be completed. Please reboot your computer and try again" And the error code 0x80072F8F pls help i have tried literally everything and nothing has worked.[ATTACH]...