Windows 10: I have one problem that when ever I switch on my PC it shows black screen and loading also...

Discus and support I have one problem that when ever I switch on my PC it shows black screen and loading also... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have problem that when ever I switch on my PC it is showing loading and black screen and my desktop is not opening.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Gopal_.24, May 17, 2023.

1. Gopal_.24 Win User

I have one problem that when ever I switch on my PC it shows black screen and loading also...

I have problem that when ever I switch on my PC it is showing loading and black screen and my desktop is not opening.

:)

Gopal_.24, May 17, 2023

2. Black screen with loading circle, doesn't show diagnosing my pc, unable to do anything

1. Hello, My pc is stuck in black screen with a loading circle, I can't open it no matter how many times i shut down and start again my pc in the second try it say preparing automatic repair but after that it doesn't says diagnosting your pc, it just shows black screen with a loading circle forever, can you please help me or is it something else like a virus that you can't help me?

Despoina_G, May 17, 2023
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, May 17, 2023
  4. Rose Cal Win User

I have one problem that when ever I switch on my PC it shows black screen and loading also...

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 17, 2023
Thema:

1. I have one problem that when ever I switch on my PC it shows black screen and loading also... - Similar Threads - problem ever switch

2. I have a problem when ever I open windows my taskbar doesn't show and i have to click...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem when ever I open windows my taskbar doesn't show and i have to click...: I tried my settings all the stuff but doesn't work what do i do?!?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-when-ever-i-open-windows-my/f13f18b1-9686-4c48-b165-e0ac6a806024
  3. I have a problem when ever I open windows my taskbar doesn't show and i have to click...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem when ever I open windows my taskbar doesn't show and i have to click...: I tried my settings all the stuff but doesn't work what do i do?!?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-when-ever-i-open-windows-my/f13f18b1-9686-4c48-b165-e0ac6a806024
  4. My pc goes to blue screen when ever I try to load ,I have changed my hard drive ,done a new...

My pc goes to blue screen when ever I try to load ,I have changed my hard drive ,done a new...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-goes-to-blue-screen-when-ever-i-try-to-load/6009a309-c449-41c5-8c8e-cca4c4cadfb6
  5. My pc goes to blue screen when ever I try to load ,I have changed my hard drive ,done a new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc goes to blue screen when ever I try to load ,I have changed my hard drive ,done a new...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-goes-to-blue-screen-when-ever-i-try-to-load/6009a309-c449-41c5-8c8e-cca4c4cadfb6
  6. I have one problem that when ever I switch on my PC it shows black screen and loading also...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have one problem that when ever I switch on my PC it shows black screen and loading also...: I have problem that when ever I switch on my PC it is showing loading and black screen and my desktop is not opening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-one-problem-that-when-ever-i-switch-on-my/8e0e444c-627d-48d6-9989-d510a883d501
  7. I have one problem that when ever I switch on my PC it shows black screen and loading also...

I have one problem that when ever I switch on my PC it shows black screen and loading also...: I have problem that when ever I switch on my PC it is showing loading and black screen and my desktop is not opening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-one-problem-that-when-ever-i-switch-on-my/8e0e444c-627d-48d6-9989-d510a883d501
  8. Hello..I'm Emanuel & I have a problem with my laptop here,when I switch it on,it show that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello..I'm Emanuel & I have a problem with my laptop here,when I switch it on,it show that...: Please help me with this problem I am facing course my laptop when I switch it on it show that is on but it doesn't want to start & I been experiencing this problem for a while but now is worse,is been days since it operates smoothly Please help me...
  9. DirectQ shows me a black screen and then I have to restart my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectQ shows me a black screen and then I have to restart my PC: My previous personal computer that installed Windows 7 could play DirectQ with no problem at all.My current personal computer that installed Windows 10 doesn't play DirectQ anymore.Instead both the title and caption says everything.What's wrong? 168079
  10. DirectQ shows me a black screen and then I have to restart my PC

in Windows 10 Support
    DirectQ shows me a black screen and then I have to restart my PC: My previous personal computer that installed Windows 7 could play DirectQ with no problem at all.My current personal computer that installed Windows 10 doesn't play DirectQ anymore.Instead both the title and caption says everything.What's wrong? 168079