Windows 10: I have opened my laptop after 20 days and my laptop d drive is got empty automatically, and...

Discus and support I have opened my laptop after 20 days and my laptop d drive is got empty automatically, and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have opened my laptop after 20 days and my laptop d drive is got empty automatically, and my all data is gone. I had 200+ GB of data in my hard disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rohit Teke, May 22, 2024.

1. I have opened my laptop after 20 days and my laptop d drive is got empty automatically, and...

I have opened my laptop after 20 days and my laptop d drive is got empty automatically, and my all data is gone. I had 200+ GB of data in my hard disk before I closed my laptop due to my exams please help

:)

Rohit Teke, May 22, 2024

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 22, 2024
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, May 22, 2024
  4. n-ster Win User

I have opened my laptop after 20 days and my laptop d drive is got empty automatically, and...

n-ster, May 22, 2024
Thema:

I have opened my laptop after 20 days and my laptop d drive is got empty automatically, and...

1. I have opened my laptop after 20 days and my laptop d drive is got empty automatically, and... - Similar Threads - opened laptop days

2. When I just got on my laptop, I tried going into my file explorer, No /D: drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I just got on my laptop, I tried going into my file explorer, No /D: drive?: Right when I opened the file explorer, I saw that my D: drive was just sitting there pinned in quick access. It had a blue question mark. So, then I tried to go into where the drives live, it was only my /C: drive, this just started happening today. I went into Disk...
  3. When I just got on my laptop, I tried going into my file explorer, No /D: drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I just got on my laptop, I tried going into my file explorer, No /D: drive?: Right when I opened the file explorer, I saw that my D: drive was just sitting there pinned in quick access. It had a blue question mark. So, then I tried to go into where the drives live, it was only my /C: drive, this just started happening today. I went into Disk...
  4. I have opened my laptop after 20 days and my laptop d drive is got empty automatically, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have opened my laptop after 20 days and my laptop d drive is got empty automatically, and...: I have opened my laptop after 20 days and my laptop d drive is got empty automatically, and my all data is gone. I had 200+ GB of data in my hard disk before I closed my laptop due to my exams please help...
  5. After having a "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" error my Laptop booted into an empty...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After having a "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" error my Laptop booted into an empty...: A few days ago I factory reset my laptop. I had some issues during this. When factory resetting it stopped after 22% and then it went to the login screen. When I tried to log in again however i got an error saying "user profile service failed the sign-in". However after...
  6. After having a "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" error my Laptop booted into an empty...

After having a "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" error my Laptop booted into an empty...: A few days ago I factory reset my laptop. I had some issues during this. When factory resetting it stopped after 22% and then it went to the login screen. When I tried to log in again however i got an error saying "user profile service failed the sign-in". However after...
  7. After having a "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" error my Laptop booted into an empty...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How do I recover my D Drive in my laptop?

How do I recover my D Drive in my laptop?: Hello there! So the External D Drive on my laptop suddenly disappeared, and the D Drive is an SDXC Card. I've tried several steps to restore it on YouTube and on Google such as: Re-Scan Disks, Re-Install USB Root Hub, Perform Safe Boot, etc. And also on my laptop there is no...
  9. My laptop cant read drive (D)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop cant read drive (D): Most of my stuff is on that drives submitted by /u/wholesome1234 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j56a9h/my_laptop_cant_read_drive_d/
  10. i cannot find my D: drive and E: drive in my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i cannot find my D: drive and E: drive in my laptop: hello, I cannot locate my D:drive and E:drive in my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-my-d-drive-and-e-drive-in-my-laptop/ddb6f397-8e9d-4b9a-b874-670224ea836b