Windows 10: I have original window 10 iso with keys but this key is not working .How to activate window...

Discus and support I have original window 10 iso with keys but this key is not working .How to activate window... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have original window 10 iso with keys but this key is not working .How to activate window 10 iso... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RamdeoYadave, Sep 9, 2018.

1. I have original window 10 iso with keys but this key is not working .How to activate window...

I have original window 10 iso with keys but this key is not working .How to activate window 10 iso

:)

RamdeoYadave, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Kursah Win User

windows 10 key

I just did a deployment last night with a fresh 10 install using the newest ISO and a 7 Pro key, worked like a charm. Glad yours worked for you as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Sep 9, 2018
  3. jmcslob Win User
    windows 10 key

Google and download the "Windows 10 media creation tool"

Create a USB flash drive ISO and that's all you need...it will work without needing a key..
    Just skip past entering a key during full install and delete all partitions, format, create new drive and install...

As long as you have upgraded from Windows 8 first...you need to do that prior to using your Windows 8 key for 10.

jmcslob, Sep 9, 2018
  4. I have original window 10 iso with keys but this key is not working .How to activate window...

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

I have original window 10 iso with keys but this key is not working .How to activate window...

1. I have original window 10 iso with keys but this key is not working .How to activate window... - Similar Threads - original window iso

2. i have lost my original windows activation key and installed pireted windows 7 is it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have lost my original windows activation key and installed pireted windows 7 is it...: i have lost my original windows activation key and installed pireted windows 7 is it possible to again install my original windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-my-original-windows-activation-key-and/dd03a59e-90cf-4f84-9033-5d20f922e45c
  3. How to get Windows 10 Enterprise ISO when I have product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Windows 10 Enterprise ISO when I have product key: Hello,I have a problem with installing Windows 10 Enterprise. I can't find ISO file for it. On your website, I can find only evaluation version, but I can't install a product key on it.Can you please give me link for the ISO file for Windows 10 Enterprise?Thank...
  4. How to get Windows 10 Enterprise ISO when I have product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get Windows 10 Enterprise ISO when I have product key: Hello,I have a problem with installing Windows 10 Enterprise. I can't find ISO file for it. On your website, I can find only evaluation version, but I can't install a product key on it.Can you please give me link for the ISO file for Windows 10 Enterprise?Thank...
  5. How to get Windows 10 Enterprise ISO when I have product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. How to activate windows 10 with original key?

How to activate windows 10 with original key?: Hi Microsoft Community Team, I am a new user of Windows 10, I want to know how to activate windows 10 with the original key with the real method. I am already a user of windows 7. Kindly, Microsoft Team replies to me fast. Thanks!...
  7. Windows 10 Activation key not working

Windows 10 Activation key not working: I got Windows 10 through onthehub.com, using my student ID. Then I upgraded from windows 7 to 10, using the windows installer usb. I was facing some issues with some programs, so I decided to perform a clean install. I then performed a clean install, where I formatted the C:...
  8. Windows 10 Activation key not working

Windows 10 Activation key not working: This is the SECOND time I've posted about this, the numbers that are listed for customer support are not working from my number. I purchased a Windows 10 Home edition license from the Microsoft Store last week, and am unable to use the key. Whenever I try to change the...
  9. Windows 10 Needs Activation. Original Product Key not working

Windows 10 Needs Activation. Original Product Key not working: I bought this laptop four years back, when Windows still hadn't come out with 10. With 8.1, I updated to 10 and thus have no clue what my product key is. Following other threads, I found my product key and tried re-activating it. The error which comes is that the product key...
  10. Retrieving original activation key for windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Retrieving original activation key for windows: Hello! I bought a demo-pc in 2014 that came with win8, but i was unable to log in as i did not have the password, so i flashed windows 10 insider build. But i am tired of all the bugs, so i want to get the regular windows 10 build now. Does anyone know how i can do...