Windows 10: I have original window 10 iso with keys but this key is not working .How to activate window...

Discus and support I have original window 10 iso with keys but this key is not working .How to activate window... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have original window 10 iso with keys but this key is not working .How to activate window 10 iso... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RamdeoYadave, Sep 9, 2018.

1. RamdeoYadave Win User

I have original window 10 iso with keys but this key is not working .How to activate window...

I have original window 10 iso with keys but this key is not working .How to activate window 10 iso

:)

RamdeoYadave, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Kursah Win User

windows 10 key

I just did a deployment last night with a fresh 10 install using the newest ISO and a 7 Pro key, worked like a charm. Glad yours worked for you as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Sep 9, 2018
  3. jmcslob Win User
    windows 10 key

Google and download the "Windows 10 media creation tool"

Create a USB flash drive ISO and that's all you need...it will work without needing a key..
    Just skip past entering a key during full install and delete all partitions, format, create new drive and install...

As long as you have upgraded from Windows 8 first...you need to do that prior to using your Windows 8 key for 10.

jmcslob, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Easy Rhino Win User

I have original window 10 iso with keys but this key is not working .How to activate window...

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. I have original window 10 iso with keys but this key is not working .How to activate window... - Similar Threads - original window iso

2. windows 10 activation key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 activation key: how to activate my windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-key/5c812bec-cff5-4ea3-8e6f-1178d7cceb3a
  3. Need to reinstall Windows 10, I only have original Windows 7 license key available

Need to reinstall Windows 10, I only have original Windows 7 license key available: Hi, A coworker gave me his old Alienware tower with no hard drives. He had previously installed a paid copy of Windows 10, but cant find the license key. I have the original Windows 7 key and restored it on the PC with its new hard drives (using it to write this). I want...
  4. How to I reactivate MS office if I have lost the activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to I reactivate MS office if I have lost the activation key: How to I reactive. I have been using Windows MS office 2016 and now it is telling me it has not been activated. MS office if I have lost the activation key...
  5. active windows need a key

active windows need a key: how to active windows 10 n in that I need a key but I m not getting how to find. help if there is any website then plz share me...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/active-windows-need-a-key/3828aee5-7d35-43ad-894a-309b8fa2afe3
  6. windows key activated

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows key activated: a few minutes ago the keystrokes om my computer appeared to be responding to windows (logo) key commands; e.g. i tried to search for ‘map’ in firefox and all windows minimized when i typed 'm'. the problem persisted with another keyboard connected to the same machine. but...
  7. Windows 10 Organization Activation Key

Windows 10 Organization Activation Key: I got a Windows Activation Key but it says that I am activated via an organization. I got the key from my dad and he works with technology, so just asking you guys if he can monitor my computer via organization activation key? 70677
  8. How can i activate windows 10 without product key?

How can i activate windows 10 without product key?: I upgraded my laptop from 8.1 to 10 for free, but since it lags a downed the iso again then perform a clean install however as i install it it requires product key so i just skip it since i don't know it, i thought it would automatically activated just like in upgrading but...
  9. how do I find my activation key for windows 10

how do I find my activation key for windows 10: my windows 10 is running okay but I cannot activate it what causes this and where do I find my activation key? 69630
  10. Retrieving original activation key for windows

Retrieving original activation key for windows: Hello! I bought a demo-pc in 2014 that came with win8, but i was unable to log in as i did not have the password, so i flashed windows 10 insider build. But i am tired of all the bugs, so i want to get the regular windows 10 build now. Does anyone know how i can do...