Windows 10: I have paid for a digital license through Microsoft and Windows is telling me that 10 is...

Discus and support I have paid for a digital license through Microsoft and Windows is telling me that 10 is... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I recently built a PC and last night I installed windows. I installed on a flash drive and selected "no product key" on installation. Once in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mpski, Jul 29, 2019.

1. mpski Win User

I have paid for a digital license through Microsoft and Windows is telling me that 10 is...

So I recently built a PC and last night I installed windows. I installed on a flash drive and selected "no product key" on installation. Once in Windows I upgraded to full windows 10 with the purchase of the digital license offered in the Microsoft store. After paying and being billed, I still lack all of the features and options of being a licensed/keyed in windows 10 user (such as taskbar color customization, etc.). I just got done a full reinstall of windows to no avail, and support keeps sending me chasing my own tail and calling different numbers at different times and giving me no actual help. What do I need to do to get the fully activated version of windows, even after purchasing the digital license?

I'm on Windows 10 home, if that will clarify things.

:)

mpski, Jul 29, 2019

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

I have paid for a digital license through Microsoft and Windows is telling me that 10 is... [​IMG]

MCardona81, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jul 29, 2019
  4. guniu Win User

I have paid for a digital license through Microsoft and Windows is telling me that 10 is...

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License

Hey, I have a question.
    Do you think the digital license is saved on my MSA after i changed back to my local account?

What I mean by that:
    I Added MSA to my Windows 10 and it said in Activation tab "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account", and my PC was in device list of my MSA.
    But I don't like the fact that I have to type in password every time I boot up. It's my private PC, I don't need password, I never had. So I switched back to my Local account. But now it's back to "Windows is activated with a digital license" only, and the PC is also gone from the device list on my MSA account.
    Do you think it actually unlinked the license, or maybe because I logged in once, it saved anyway, and I will be good with activating in the future on a changed machine?

guniu, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

1. I have paid for a digital license through Microsoft and Windows is telling me that 10 is... - Similar Threads - paid digital license

2. Please tell me my productkey/digital licence I tried through cmd but no found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please tell me my productkey/digital licence I tried through cmd but no found: Please tell me easy way so that I found my product key and how to activate out look when it show this is not licensed produt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-tell-me-my-productkeydigital-licence-i/1d7d2ba3-cc72-47b2-aa19-abe4c466a07c
  3. Please tell me my productkey/digital licence I tried through cmd but no found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please tell me my productkey/digital licence I tried through cmd but no found: Please tell me easy way so that I found my product key and how to activate out look when it show this is not licensed produt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-tell-me-my-productkeydigital-licence-i/1d7d2ba3-cc72-47b2-aa19-abe4c466a07c
  4. I have bought Windows 10 Pro through Microsoft Store paid for it but no email came

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have bought Windows 10 Pro through Microsoft Store paid for it but no email came: I went through the process of purchasing Windows 10 Pro I had not-activated Windows 10 Home so far, provided my card payment details, approved it and went forward, the store's window closed and I don't have even an email confirming my purchase.Should I wait some time it was...
  5. I have bought Windows 10 Pro through Microsoft Store paid for it but no email came

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought Windows 10 Pro through Microsoft Store paid for it but no email came: I went through the process of purchasing Windows 10 Pro I had not-activated Windows 10 Home so far, provided my card payment details, approved it and went forward, the store's window closed and I don't have even an email confirming my purchase.Should I wait some time it was...
  6. I have bought Windows 10 Pro through Microsoft Store paid for it but no email came

7. Microsoft digital license

Microsoft digital license: I have recently inherited my former roomate' Computer. For the last two weeks I get a prompt stating that my Microsoft digital license will expire soon. Before my friend moved out , he had settled purchasing a license Product key from a KMS Server using a auto discovery.Last...
  8. Microsoft digital license

Microsoft digital license: I have recently inherited my former roomate' Computer. For the last two weeks I get a prompt stating that my Microsoft digital license will expire soon. Before my friend moved out , he had settled purchasing a license Product key from a KMS Server using a auto discovery.Last...
  9. I can't reactivate Windows 10 through digital license after a motherboard change due to me...

I can't reactivate Windows 10 through digital license after a motherboard change due to me...: Alright so, basically what happened was that my Windows 10 Pro was originally a free upgrade from Windows 7 I no longer have the Win 7 key which turned it into a Windows 10 Pro digital license attached to that device. What happened was that I got a new motherboard let's call...
  10. WINDOWS 10 ACTIVATION THROUGH DIGITAL LICENSE

WINDOWS 10 ACTIVATION THROUGH DIGITAL LICENSE: Everything was working fine on my Windows 10 PC. Suddenly my windows got deactivated. Now it says it cant find digital license key. I purchased my laptop 2 years back and had got the orignal windows 10 home with it-built. I tried everything by logging into my linked...