Windows 10: i have paid for MSFS, how do i download it, i cannot see how to do this in the MS Store

Discus and support i have paid for MSFS, how do i download it, i cannot see how to do this in the MS Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; as title above says, i have paid for flight simulator on the MS Store but now I am unclear how i get the software, is there a link somewhere, help!... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by higgsy, Feb 19, 2021.

1. higgsy Win User

i have paid for MSFS, how do i download it, i cannot see how to do this in the MS Store

as title above says, i have paid for flight simulator on the MS Store but now I am unclear how i get the software, is there a link somewhere, help!

:)

higgsy, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

i have paid for MSFS, how do i download it, i cannot see how to do this in the MS Store

1. i have paid for MSFS, how do i download it, i cannot see how to do this in the MS Store - Similar Threads - paid MSFS download

2. How do I uninstall an app that the MS Store says I have installed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall an app that the MS Store says I have installed?: So, I installed MS Visual Code Studio It somehow got removed or deleted or something as I couldn't find itI tried installing it again using the "User" version on the website download but it said it couldn't install. So I looked on MS Store and it says "installed" so I look at...
  3. How do I uninstall an app that the MS Store says I have installed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I uninstall an app that the MS Store says I have installed?: So, I installed MS Visual Code Studio It somehow got removed or deleted or something as I couldn't find itI tried installing it again using the "User" version on the website download but it said it couldn't install. So I looked on MS Store and it says "installed" so I look at...
  4. How Do I Repair MS Store Files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Repair MS Store Files?: I use the dark theme on my PC, but I really like the blue icon that the Microsoft store has when it's in light mode, so I deleted the dark theme icons located in "C:\Program...
  5. How Do I Repair MS Store Files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Repair MS Store Files?: I use the dark theme on my PC, but I really like the blue icon that the Microsoft store has when it's in light mode, so I deleted the dark theme icons located in "C:\Program...
  6. How do I completely uninstall MSFS 2020.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I completely uninstall MSFS 2020.: Uninstalled the main file 91GB - what else is needed to get rid of MSFS 2020 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-completely-uninstall-msfs-2020/abbf0c2b-f5ae-4086-bf1f-b6bc70c5873a
  7. how do I download my paid for Suduko?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I download my paid for Suduko?: Suduko, I love the game I purchased a few years ago from Microsoft. I haven't found another I like better. I want to download it again so I can continue to help keep my brain sharp....
  8. How do i reinstall the ms store? how do i play sea of thieves?

How do i reinstall the ms store? how do i play sea of thieves?: I've been trying everything to get sea of thieves to run on my pc, everything i've ever tried to download on my pc has been fine but for some reason sea of thieves wont let me download it, it will always error out whether in ms store or xbox app I recently reinstalled it...
  9. Have i lost a game? How do i download it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have i lost a game? How do i download it?: I recently redeemed a code for a game meant for Windows 10 and i am trying to install it on PC. However, I redeemed it on an icloud email account and i did it on the website. I press 'Install/Play' and it takes me to the app and its an outlook account. I thought it would be...
  10. How do I add devices to MS store

How do I add devices to MS store: I am trying to download a game from MS store. When it says "You own this game", I click install on my devices. Nothing appears on that page. I've tried many different things to get my laptop to register that I'm on there....