Windows 10: I have paid for premium Soliatarand marjong

Discus and support I have paid for premium Soliatarand marjong in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have purchased a new laptop, and cannot connect to the the premium ,and I have STOPPED PLAYING. due to the adverts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mauricepeters, Apr 16, 2019.

1. I have paid for premium Soliatarand marjong

I have purchased a new laptop, and cannot connect to the the premium ,and I have STOPPED PLAYING. due to the adverts

:)

mauricepeters, Apr 16, 2019

2. Microsoft Mahjong Premium Edition

• I subscribed to Microsoft Marjong Prenium and can not bring it up. Help

robertmoore####, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Ninta Win User
    Paid for premium but cannot access it anymore

So I decided I was tired of ads and paid for premium user in Microsoft solitaire.

In the meantime, my computer died, and when I tried to open it in my new computer (same username) but I cannot access my premium user longer, and the ads are showing up again. How do I make it realise I have a premium user?

Ninta, Apr 16, 2019
  4. SSteadman Win User

I have paid for premium Soliatarand marjong

Games- Marjong in Window 10, level 49

I playing Marjong in Windows 10. I cannot win level 49. I know I've played it a kazillion times. It always ends with 1 tile under its own matching tile. Helllp me! Please

SSteadman, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

I have paid for premium Soliatarand marjong

1. I have paid for premium Soliatarand marjong - Similar Threads - paid premium Soliatarand

2. Paid but still have ads!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paid but still have ads!!: I paid for a Premium subscription to Microsoft Solitaire Collection and the money was taken out of my account, but I still have the ads popping up. How do I get this fixed or else get my money refunded?...
  3. I have a paid font that works fine on the screen but when I go to print, or export in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a paid font that works fine on the screen but when I go to print, or export in...: The font is Al Fresco and worked fine before I had to get a new computer installed the file on my new computer. I went to turn it into a pdf, and the font was all crazy. So I tried printing, jpg, everything I could and it all came out the same. I tried uninstalling and...
  4. Paid for gamepass, trouble finding what I've paid for

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paid for gamepass, trouble finding what I've paid for: I paid for the gamepass subscription on the microsoft store and I'm having major problems finding what exactly I get for my money. I can't seem to find a way for the windows store to show me which games I have available as part of my subscription as the majority of the games...
  5. Can not download program I paid for

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can not download program I paid for: I just ordered PhotoScape X. Microsoft Store says: "We’re attempting to install on your selected device(s)." I click OK and this is the end. Nothing gets installed. What to do? Marina...
  6. what the hell I paid for??? Windows 10 - is **** of a ****

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what the hell I paid for??? Windows 10 - is **** of a ****: I turned off all the updates in your f...ng windows 10. But, nevertheless, this **** is updated whenever it wants. And today I lost my Wi-Fi connection after the update. Do you know the question? What the hell did I pay for buying your operating system ??? I apologize for...
  7. I bought a new computer and I want to use ZoneAlarm that I have already paid for

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I bought a new computer and I want to use ZoneAlarm that I have already paid for: How do I install Zone Alarm on here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/i-bought-a-new-computer-and-i-want-to-use/c5a357f0-4b59-4af2-92d8-c1b2ff9b905e"
  8. Is Malwarebytes Premium Redundant With What I Have Going On?

Is Malwarebytes Premium Redundant With What I Have Going On?: I have used MB free for some years now. I will use it to scan mostly downloads. I have also always had an AV or Internet Security app running in real time. Right now I have Bitdefender Total Security. I also have Acronis True Image installed which has it's own real time...
  9. Malwarebytes Premium 3.5.1 is having an updating problem

Malwarebytes Premium 3.5.1 is having an updating problem: Malwarebytes not updating - Malwarebytes 3 Support Forum - Malwarebytes Forums Seems a bum update has hosed the update part of the program from the consensus on MWB Forum. Thread is flooding. I didn't bother adding anything, just following thread and waiting for the fix....
  10. "Must Have" premium apps for WP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Must Have" premium apps for WP: Hello windows phone buddies ( must have been cool if we have a section on this forum for Windows Phone users), I have $23 in my windows phone (Lumia 1520) wallet that is about to expire in October. I don't know what to use it for. Any suggestions for a must have premium apps?...