Windows 10: I have paid for support from 855-700-0290, looks like it was a scam. How do I get out of it.

Discus and support I have paid for support from 855-700-0290, looks like it was a scam. How do I get out of it. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I remove the scam once I have paid money for them to fix the issues. It would like to remove the intrusive software... I was an idiot for not... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VanLovett, Nov 25, 2018.

1. VanLovett Win User

I have paid for support from 855-700-0290, looks like it was a scam. How do I get out of it.

How do I remove the scam once I have paid money for them to fix the issues. It would like to remove the intrusive software... I was an idiot for not catching on to the scam... What do I need to do to retain my privacy.. including my credit card # and other information stored on my computer? It came with a five year Norton Security Package.

:)

VanLovett, Nov 25, 2018
  2. ToniHulce Win User

Possible Scam?

I just got a message on my laptop, proporting to be from Microsoft, saying that it was infected by a virus giving access to information files and information on it. I was directed to call for technical support immediately. the Number was 855 671-6018.
    It looked like a scam, I have not called the number. Is this on the level? Anyone with a simular experience?

ToniHulce, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Links in phishing-like emails lead to tech support scam

Source: Links in phishing-like emails lead to tech support scam Windows Security

Brink, Nov 25, 2018
  4. I have paid for support from 855-700-0290, looks like it was a scam. How do I get out of it.

Phone 855 935 0505 a Scam?

I work with a coworker who received an error message from "Microsoft" after opening an email with a link. She was told to call 855 935 0505. Was this a scam? What happens when you allow access to your computer? She was worried her identification may
    have been compromised. Thank you in advance. --Heather

HeatherLuna, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

I have paid for support from 855-700-0290, looks like it was a scam. How do I get out of it.

1. I have paid for support from 855-700-0290, looks like it was a scam. How do I get out of it. - Similar Threads - paid support 855

2. I received an email today. I have to upgrade? It looks like a scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I received an email today. I have to upgrade? It looks like a scam: I received an email today from Microsoft saying I have to upgrade or they'll delete my files? Is this from Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-an-email-today-i-have-to-upgrade-it/02f56194-f11a-4466-9124-cca043b870aa
  3. I received an email today. I have to upgrade? It looks like a scam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I received an email today. I have to upgrade? It looks like a scam: I received an email today from Microsoft saying I have to upgrade or they'll delete my files? Is this from Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-received-an-email-today-i-have-to-upgrade-it/02f56194-f11a-4466-9124-cca043b870aa
  4. I received an email today. I have to upgrade? It looks like a scam

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. It looks like I have two accounts, how do I find out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like I have two accounts, how do I find out?: It looks like I have two accounts, how do I find out?One says I'm subscribed to family 365The other says family365 and onedrive basic.Both have same email and details etc, so I'm confused?...
  6. It looks like I have two accounts, how do I find out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It looks like I have two accounts, how do I find out?: It looks like I have two accounts, how do I find out?One says I'm subscribed to family 365The other says family365 and onedrive basic.Both have same email and details etc, so I'm confused?...
  7. how do i get my folder to look like this?????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i get my folder to look like this?????: [ATTACH] how do i get my folder to look like this? i did something that made it look like that at one point but then i fucked it up. i know this is a simple question but windows 10 interface is so unnecessarily confusing sometimes....
  8. How do I get it to look like the first picture?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get it to look like the first picture?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ilikedoodless [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/irvvdr/how_do_i_get_it_to_look_like_the_first_picture/
  9. How do I get Win10 to look like this everywhere?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get Win10 to look like this everywhere?: I'm running Win10 Pro 64-bit and I am not crazy about the OEM GUI. I installed OpenShell and used System Font Changer to have Eurostile 11pt in as many places as possible because 1. I've used Eurostile since my Win95 days 2. I think Segoe is terribly ugly.' I have used...
  10. Looks like a scam to me ---how do I get rid of it? I have MalwareBytes and Microsoft...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Looks like a scam to me ---how do I get rid of it? I have MalwareBytes and Microsoft...: I ran Micorsoft Security Essentials and Malwarebytes and they found nothing[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/looks-like-a-scam-to-me-how-do-i-get-rid-of-it-i/d7e71aec-2a0e-4d8c-8010-e333f113ae8e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1 855 700 0290

2. 1-855-700-0290

3. 1855 700 0290

4. e is 1 855 700 0290