Windows 10: i have payed for my office subscription but when i try to access it i get a message that it...

Discus and support i have payed for my office subscription but when i try to access it i get a message that it... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I HAVE HAD MICROSOFT OFFICE FOR YEARS. AFTER I PAID FOR IT THIS YEAR I TRIED TO USE IT IT SAYS MY ACCOUNT HAS EXPIRED. I CANT SEEM TO GET IT BACK,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BeverleyRobinson1, Jan 12, 2020.

1. i have payed for my office subscription but when i try to access it i get a message that it...

I HAVE HAD MICROSOFT OFFICE FOR YEARS. AFTER I PAID FOR IT THIS YEAR I TRIED TO USE

IT IT SAYS MY ACCOUNT HAS EXPIRED. I CANT SEEM TO GET IT BACK, EVERY TIME I TRY TOM UPDATE

IT, I GET CHARGE AGAIN??

:)

BeverleyRobinson1, Jan 12, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

How do I pay for a 1 year subscription?

Hi Al

Are you trying to renew an Office 365 subscription or is it some other Subscription?

If that is Office 365, go to https://office.com/renew

Choose the subscription you want to renew and then choose one of the following:

Renew now to pay now for a full year of Office 365.

Renew with a monthly subscription for $X.XX per month to pay for a month at a time.

DaveM121, Jan 12, 2020
  3. Berton Win User
    Lifetime Office 365 Subscription for $7.99 -- Legit?

The mention of EU does suggest some countries have differing licensing possibilities. Also of note is Office 365 is a monthly subscription while Office 2016 is a one-time installation [or reinstall] similar to earlier versions.

Berton, Jan 12, 2020
  4. i have payed for my office subscription but when i try to access it i get a message that it...

How to use Microsoft Account balance for Office 365 subscription!?!?!?!

I have a $100 balance in my Microsoft Account. I want that money to be used to pay for my Office 365 subscription, NOT my credit card. How do I make sure that my Microsoft balance, NOT my credit card, will be used to pay for my Office 365 subscription?

Herb David, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

i have payed for my office subscription but when i try to access it i get a message that it...

1. i have payed for my office subscription but when i try to access it i get a message that it... - Similar Threads - payed office subscription

2. I cannot pay the subscription as I have migrated to different country

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot pay the subscription as I have migrated to different country: I have a subscription of Microsoft 365 back in India and I migrated to Australia recently. I could not manage my subscription neither pay for renewal as I cannot pay with my Australian debit card and process payment.I approached for customer support and customer support...
  3. I cannot pay the subscription as I have migrated to different country

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot pay the subscription as I have migrated to different country: I have a subscription of Microsoft 365 back in India and I migrated to Australia recently. I could not manage my subscription neither pay for renewal as I cannot pay with my Australian debit card and process payment.I approached for customer support and customer support...
  4. I uninstalled MSFS and when I tried to get it back in xbox app I have to pay for it again!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled MSFS and when I tried to get it back in xbox app I have to pay for it again!: Hello I stupidly deleted MSFS2020, and I could not find advice or support. So I reset my PC as the Microsoft error code advised me and then when I went to the Xbox App it says I have to pay for it! I literally bought it 1 week ago and was shocked to find that I have to pay...
  5. I get this message when I try to change my password:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get this message when I try to change my password:: When I try to change my password, I go to a bright red page that says:Deceptive site ahead Attackers on statics-marketingsites-wcus-ms-com.akamaized.net may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information for example,...
  6. I get this message when I try to change my password:

I get this message when I try to change my password:: When I try to change my password, I go to a bright red page that says:Deceptive site ahead Attackers on statics-marketingsites-wcus-ms-com.akamaized.net may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information for example,...
  7. I need assistance with paying my subscription.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need assistance with paying my subscription.: I need assistance in paying my subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-assistance-with-paying-my-subscription/034afa16-669d-4510-9d2a-83017c110845
  8. I need assistance with paying my subscription.

I need assistance with paying my subscription.: I need assistance in paying my subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-assistance-with-paying-my-subscription/034afa16-669d-4510-9d2a-83017c110845
  9. When I try to install office I get the following message:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When I try to install office I get the following message:: I tried to install office, When I try to install I get the following message [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-install-office-i-get-the-following/7fb182fa-e45e-4df4-bd2a-4d83de9682cc
  10. I get an error message when I try to access my email

I get an error message when I try to access my email: I get an error message when trying gain access to my email accounts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-an-error-message-when-i-try-to-access-my/d985c525-e4e6-466b-a9c5-070b1dbf1db2