Windows 10: i have PCIe FE family controler and my ethernet is not working

Discus and support i have PCIe FE family controler and my ethernet is not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have PCIe FE family controler and my ethernet is not working window 10 version 21h1 kb5005033... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by singh6439, Aug 19, 2021.

1. singh6439 Win User

i have PCIe FE family controler and my ethernet is not working

i have PCIe FE family controler and my ethernet is not working window 10 version 21h1 kb5005033

:)

singh6439, Aug 19, 2021
  2. JMon55 Win User

No Ethernet with Windows 10 using Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller - Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP configuration

Hello Robert,

In order from the post you suggested:

• The first few bullets in your link are for wifi and I do not have any wifi issues.
    • It is not an ISP problem as the problem is confined to laptops with the
      Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller. Other laptops with a different ethernet controller work fine.
    • The network driver is updated yet, the problem still persists.
    • I've uninstalled the driver as well as entirely removing the adapter. It reinstalls and the problem persists.
    • I've run the troubleshooter and the networking commands and the problem persists.
    • I've turned off firewalls and virus software and as you may have guessed, the problem persists.
    • I've tried the netcfg -d command and it does nothing.
    • I've run it in safe mode with networking and the problem persists.
    Yay me. What do you think I should try next?

JMon55, Aug 19, 2021
  3. Realtek PCIe FE FAmily Ethernet Controller

Realtek FE Ethernet controller on my HP Pavilion laptop, connects to internet only for a few seconds at a time, will not hold connection, removed cable and connected to my Surface Pro 4 and no problems connection solid. I have seen that there are quite
    a large number of insiders reporting similar problems with the Realtek Family network controllers, is there a date for the fix for this problem as I am having to use Wireless connections to get on line with my laptop??

WilliamOgilvie, Aug 19, 2021
  4. JamesHerd Win User

Can Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller interfere with the WiFi?

I was just wondering if the Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller can interfere with the WiFi, making it disconnect or not automatically connect after logging on.

JamesHerd, Aug 19, 2021
Thema:

1. i have PCIe FE family controler and my ethernet is not working - Similar Threads - PCIe family controler

2. Can I uninstall Realtek PCI FE Ethernet Family Controller Software and replace it with...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I uninstall Realtek PCI FE Ethernet Family Controller Software and replace it with...: So i am using Windows 10 fully update. I am curious if I Can, and/or Should I uninstall Realtek PCI FE Ethernet Family Controller Software and replace it with the better Realtek PCI GBE Ethernet Family Controller Software??. . . how do I figure out what is better for my...
  3. Can I uninstall Realtek PCI FE Ethernet Family Controller Software and replace it with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I uninstall Realtek PCI FE Ethernet Family Controller Software and replace it with...: So i am using Windows 10 fully update. I am curious if I Can, and/or Should I uninstall Realtek PCI FE Ethernet Family Controller Software and replace it with the better Realtek PCI GBE Ethernet Family Controller Software??. . . how do I figure out what is better for my...
  4. Can I uninstall Realtek PCI FE Ethernet Family Controller Software and replace it with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. RealTek PCIe Family Controller problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RealTek PCIe Family Controller problem: Since yesterday ive gotten abnormally low upload speeds 0.1 mbps even though my download speeds are very high around 200 mbps . It's not the LAN cable as I used a different one and the problem persisted. It's also not the internet connection as I plugged my xbox in and it had...
  6. RealTek PCIe Family Controller problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RealTek PCIe Family Controller problem: Since yesterday ive gotten abnormally low upload speeds 0.1 mbps even though my download speeds are very high around 200 mbps . It's not the LAN cable as I used a different one and the problem persisted. It's also not the internet connection as I plugged my xbox in and it had...
  7. RealTek PCIe Family Controller problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Windows 10 Ethernet bug Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller 8168

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Ethernet bug Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller 8168: Bonjour, Je suis un IT, et j'ai rencontré un problème avec une RT8168 carte Ethernet. Impossible d'obtenir une connexion, la carte émet des paquets, mais n'en reçois pas. J'ai donc vérifié ce qu'il ce passe via CMD. J'ai lancé Ubuntu live pour contrôler la carte eth ....
  9. Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller

Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller: Device Manager, Network Adapter showing Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller. Ping also ok. But internet not connecting. Troubleshoot says cable is unpluged. Earlier it was working, but to power surge, it is not working. What could be the reason solution for that....
  10. ETHERNET ISSUE - The Realtek PCIe GBe Family Controller Adapter is experiencing problems....

ETHERNET ISSUE - The Realtek PCIe GBe Family Controller Adapter is experiencing problems....: My problem is with the ethernet. So, I updated to windows 10 1809 back in december 2018, and suddenly after updating, Microsoft apps like Mail, Xbox, Weather, Feedback etc. didn't connect to internet even when the internet was working. I let that slide cause I didn't really...