Windows 10: I have Personal movies - Family, Pets - NOT PURCHASED OR UNDER COPYRIGHT LAW that I can't...

Discus and support I have Personal movies - Family, Pets - NOT PURCHASED OR UNDER COPYRIGHT LAW that I can't... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The only option I get is to delete them. Since they include precious videos I want to make a copy of them on an external drive but the only option I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by scubafiend, Dec 1, 2020.

1. I have Personal movies - Family, Pets - NOT PURCHASED OR UNDER COPYRIGHT LAW that I can't...

The only option I get is to delete them. Since they include precious videos I want to make a copy of them on an external drive but the only option I have is to DELETE THEM!!! ****???????????????????

Does anyone know how I can get my own videos back under my control?

:)

scubafiend, Dec 1, 2020

2. Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 1, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Dec 1, 2020
  4. I have Personal movies - Family, Pets - NOT PURCHASED OR UNDER COPYRIGHT LAW that I can't...

CANT PLAY PURCHASED MOVIE...

I purchased the movie that was listed as a streaming source which connected me to Microsoft.com the movie website was flicks.co.nz

SHEGEJOHNSON, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

I have Personal movies - Family, Pets - NOT PURCHASED OR UNDER COPYRIGHT LAW that I can't...

1. I have Personal movies - Family, Pets - NOT PURCHASED OR UNDER COPYRIGHT LAW that I can't... - Similar Threads - Personal movies Family

2. I can't watch a rented movie

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't watch a rented movie: Hello, i've rented a movie but can't watch it. If I click on 'watch; and it says "can't get you there" first pic. If I click 'close' the only option given, it shows 0 videos second pic, on my PC. Why is this? Could it be because the site was german, and i live in romania?...
  3. I can't use my browsers as I have family group restrictions? Microsoft Family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't use my browsers as I have family group restrictions? Microsoft Family: Hi, for some reason, I can't use my browsers as they say I am out of screen time, but I have never joined my parents family group I don't even know their Microsoft accounts and I cannot see who is the family group organizer, and yet there are restrictions I can't alter and...
  4. pet dog that i had

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pet dog that i had: My pet dog that I had. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pet-dog-that-i-had/7a516da1-6885-4b93-8a32-86e253cf86d5
  5. Windows video editor music under copyright?

Windows video editor music under copyright?: Does anyone know for the background music built in Windows video editor - is it under any copyright? Tried asking on live chat and unfortunately they don't know. Cheers....
  6. Movies & TV will not play the movies I have paid for.

Movies & TV will not play the movies I have paid for.: Can't play Can't perform the requested action because access requires a user name and password. 0x80190191 But, you know, I am already signed in...otherwise how could I possibly be looking at the movies I have paid for on the "purchased" dashboard. And...I have signed...
  7. Can't Play Purchased Movies

Can't Play Purchased Movies: For some reason this morning I can't play any of my purchased movies on the Films & TV App (Windows 10). I get the message: CAN'T PLAY - Can't perform the requested action because access requires a user name and password - 0x80190191. I have logged in and out several...
  8. how do i copy a dvd movie thats copyrighted ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i copy a dvd movie thats copyrighted ?: Hi im wanting to make back ups of my dvd films that are probably copyrighted so they can play in all dvd players for tv etc ? do we still have to do all that image burning carry on? i have nero portable and running windows 10 64 bit with dvd rw drive. thanks alot in advance...
  9. Movie I purchased and watched won't download. Purchased..not rented..

Movie I purchased and watched won't download. Purchased..not rented..: I purchased and watched a movie, A Tuba to Cuba, with the expectation of downloading. Why can't I download it onto my computer? This is frustrating....
  10. Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.: I rented a movie from the microsoft store and I can't seem to download it to watch it offline. Only works when there is internet connection. Are movies rented for streaming only? There is no subtitles in the movie as well....