Windows 10: I have photoshop on a different User. But when I go into photoshop to open a image it shows...

Discus and support I have photoshop on a different User. But when I go into photoshop to open a image it shows... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So, when I installed the setup it asked for admin perm to change something in the drive. idk if that has anything to do w/ my problem And now, I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NiaReachels, Jul 2, 2020.

1. I have photoshop on a different User. But when I go into photoshop to open a image it shows...

So, when I installed the setup it asked for admin perm to change something in the drive. idk if that has anything to do w/ my problem And now, I try to open an image in photoshop it shows every file in Admin. I'd have to go through different files to find my user and to go into my user files to open my image. Is there any fix for this? It did this with other programs I had as well.

I have photoshop on a different User. But when I go into photoshop to open a image it shows... 1e0089dd-e0b6-4e17-a2e9-fb67f98fc379?upload=true.png

:)

NiaReachels, Jul 2, 2020

2. I have photoshop on a different User. But when I go into photoshop to open a image it shows ALL the files in "Admin" User and not mines, Any fix??

So, when I installed the setup it asked for admin perm to change something in the drive. (idk if that has anything to do w/ my problem) And now, I try to open an image in photoshop it shows every file in Admin. I'd have to go through different files to find
    my user and to go into my user files to open my image. Is there any fix for this? It did this with other programs I had as well.

I have photoshop on a different User. But when I go into photoshop to open a image it shows... 1e0089dd-e0b6-4e17-a2e9-fb67f98fc379?upload=true.png

NiaReachels, Aug 5, 2020
  3. How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

If that's the case, kindly try these steps and see if this resolves the issue:

• Open File Explorer, then right-click on a JPEG file.
    • Select Properties, then click Change beside
      Opens with.
    • Select Photoshop. If Photoshop is not on the list, select
      Look for another app on this PC
    • From the list, select Photoshop.

If the Photoshop app is missing, we highly suggest that you update the app or uninstall; then reinstall the Photoshop app through Windows Store.

Get back to us should you need further help.

Vanessa Oca, Aug 5, 2020
  4. tdehan Win User

I have photoshop on a different User. But when I go into photoshop to open a image it shows...

Open With opens with different application then the one selected

Can someone please provide the steps to fix this? This is maddening!

I just upgraded to Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 and now it doesn't even show up in the list of Open With applications.

I don't want Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 to be the default application to open image files as I use numerous different applications to work on my images. I just want it to be an option in the Open With list.

How do I get Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 to show up in the list of Open With applications and how do I confirm that when I select it to open a file it actually opens instead of some different application.

Thanks

tdehan, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

I have photoshop on a different User. But when I go into photoshop to open a image it shows...

1. I have photoshop on a different User. But when I go into photoshop to open a image it shows... - Similar Threads - photoshop different User

2. Microsoft Store is saying that I have Photoshop installed when I do not.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store is saying that I have Photoshop installed when I do not.: So I went to install Photoshop from the Microsoft Store. But once I got to the page it tells me that it is installed already. I went to my apps lists and PS is not installed. I have tried to reset the Store but it still tells me that it is installed. How can I fix this? I do...
  3. Windows 11 and Photoshop image issues

Windows 11 and Photoshop image issues: Windows 11 was installed a few days ago and now I am having issues with my Adobe photoshop program and image files. When opening an image in photoshop, all the whites appear as tinted with yellow. Adobe has not been able to fix it and I have done all the fixes I found online....
  4. Opening NEF-files with Photoshop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening NEF-files with Photoshop: I have purchased Photoshop Elements 2020 through Windows Store. I'm not able to associate NEF-files Nikon RAW files to the program. It do not show up on the list when I'm trying to select the program as default app to open the file type. Please help. Thanks Best regards...
  5. Photoshop icon is not showing on taskbar

Photoshop icon is not showing on taskbar: As the title says, the photoshop cs6 icon is not showing on my taskbar [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photoshop-icon-is-not-showing-on-taskbar/f4d3e662-a219-41c3-825d-66be36b4e84c
  6. Photoshop (and Ex Photoshop) users try The GIMP

Photoshop (and Ex Photoshop) users try The GIMP: Hi folks especially since Photoshop became "subscription" I'd suggest if you want something that has improved beyond all recognition recently, is Free, available on Windows and Linux (and Macbooks too I think) have a look at the GIMP. Has things like layers, filters effects...
  7. Photoshop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photoshop: Hi there What is the best free photo editing programme to download on PC for windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photoshop/2eaf05ee-c0d3-494d-9fd1-166c9a83ed50
  8. Font I installed not showing in photoshop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Font I installed not showing in photoshop: I'm using windows 10 and photoshop 2019. I am trying to install a font and it doesn't show up in photoshop. I drag and drop the OTF font in c:\windows\fonts, and I even restart computer, but it doesn't show up. When I double click the font to install, it installs in...
  9. Photoshop

Photoshop: Does Windows 10 Home Come Included With Photoshop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photoshop/753811be-617e-4435-84b3-467420e2cd0f
  10. photoshop

photoshop: One thing I use daily in my hobby is photoshop elements. Its telling me now that unless I have IE 5 or above, some elements will not work. I tried to install IE11 as per a paragraph in a MS site, and I get the message this is not compatible with Win 10. And yet one MS site...