Windows 10: I HAVE PIRATED WINDOWS 10 PRO N AND I WANT TO GET WINDOWS 10 GENUINE.

Discus and support I HAVE PIRATED WINDOWS 10 PRO N AND I WANT TO GET WINDOWS 10 GENUINE. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; FOR FREE ,WITHOUT LOSING DATA . HOW CAN I DO THIS. PLEASE HELP!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EshanMujmer, Sep 7, 2020.

1. I HAVE PIRATED WINDOWS 10 PRO N AND I WANT TO GET WINDOWS 10 GENUINE.

FOR FREE ,WITHOUT LOSING DATA . HOW CAN I DO THIS. PLEASE HELP!!

:)

EshanMujmer, Sep 7, 2020

2. from pirated windows 10 pro version to genuine windows 10 basic version

So, currently i use pirated windows 10 pro version but i want to change to genuine windows 10 basic version.

is it possible for me to just buy the genuine basic version windows 10 from windows store and use the key for my windows 10 pro pirated version and windows automatically convert the pirated version of windows 10 pro to genuine windows 10 basic version?

Or i have to reinstall the basic windows 10 version and activate it ?

MichaelJoshua, Sep 7, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    P4-630, Sep 7, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

I HAVE PIRATED WINDOWS 10 PRO N AND I WANT TO GET WINDOWS 10 GENUINE.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

I HAVE PIRATED WINDOWS 10 PRO N AND I WANT TO GET WINDOWS 10 GENUINE.

1. I HAVE PIRATED WINDOWS 10 PRO N AND I WANT TO GET WINDOWS 10 GENUINE. - Similar Threads - PIRATED PRO GENUINE

2. Want to upgrade from pirated windows 8.1 pro to genuine windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want to upgrade from pirated windows 8.1 pro to genuine windows 10 pro: Want to upgrade from pirated windows 8.1 pro to genuine windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-upgrade-from-pirated-windows-81-pro-to/808914eb-0994-4c38-8616-4fd285dab0bc
  3. Want to upgrade from pirated windows 8.1 pro to genuine windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Want to upgrade from pirated windows 8.1 pro to genuine windows 10 pro: Want to upgrade from pirated windows 8.1 pro to genuine windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-upgrade-from-pirated-windows-81-pro-to/808914eb-0994-4c38-8616-4fd285dab0bc
  4. Want to upgrade from pirated windows 8.1 pro to genuine windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 genuine or pirated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 genuine or pirated: My windows is activated but I want to know if it's genuine or not, It was activated but due to some problems it got un activated so I used cmd to re activate it by using some commands....
  6. Windows 10 genuine or pirated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 genuine or pirated: My windows is activated but I want to know if it's genuine or not, It was activated but due to some problems it got un activated so I used cmd to re activate it by using some commands....
  7. Windows 10 genuine or pirated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Pirated Home N to Genuine Home Copy

Pirated Home N to Genuine Home Copy: I purchased a computer from a friend. The PC has Windows Home N installed and it appears to be a pirated copy. I have been using the computer and finally purchased a genuine OEM key. I want to remove the pirated copy and install the genuine copy. My question is related to...
  9. Windows 10 PRO N and I want to install windows pro 10 without the N

Windows 10 PRO N and I want to install windows pro 10 without the N: After installing the plain pro 10 version it still shows as having the pro 10 N version installed. I upgraded machines moving the SSD over only, so the "N" version became invalid. I can't seem to upgrade and take the "N" version off. I have a valid license key for the pro...
  10. pirated windows 10 to genuine windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    pirated windows 10 to genuine windows 10: hello there actually i have a hp laptop which came preinstalled with windows 7 home basic but the system which i have currently has windows 10 enterprise version 1803 and i even have the windows 7 home basic product key plz assist me as i am going to a microsoft site to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pirate windows 10 pro