Windows 10: I have Probleam with my Windows 10 update & my Windows Defender Antivirous is not working.

Discus and support I have Probleam with my Windows 10 update & my Windows Defender Antivirous is not working. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please give solution for above subject... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LahuKamble, Apr 5, 2019.

1. I have Probleam with my Windows 10 update & my Windows Defender Antivirous is not working.

Please give solution for above subject

:)

LahuKamble, Apr 5, 2019
  2. jsfitz54 Win User

Windows 10 Anniversary Update Issues

Problems with W10 Anniv auto update:

Mom's: (x58 Xeon 5677) Windows Defender was not turned back on automatically (it was "on" in the 1511 edition) and she had a Trojan. Full system scan to eradicate.
    Her Epson printer was knocked off, had to uninstall by Device Manager pull USB cable and reconnect cable. W10 did the rest.

Step-mom's: (HP pre built) Windows Defender not turned back on by default. Her USB Seagate Expansion Drive 2Tb was offline so all backup routines were halted. Had to rerun backup plan. Had her do a full virus scan.

Step-dad's: (Dell Optiplex tweaked upgrades) Windows Defender not turned back on by default. Full Scan.

jsfitz54, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 5, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

I have Probleam with my Windows 10 update & my Windows Defender Antivirous is not working.

SEtting up automatic updates for windows defender on windows 8

I have found this on the internet en have set up a task for automatic definitions update for Windows Defender but a window pops up when this starts to run.
    Is there a way to set this without any window popping up so that it just runs in the background?

Now I'm using
    "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun.exe" -SignatureUpdate -MMPC

I'm currrently using it as described here:
    Let your Windows 8 Defender update itself automatically.

P4-630, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

I have Probleam with my Windows 10 update & my Windows Defender Antivirous is not working.

1. I have Probleam with my Windows 10 update & my Windows Defender Antivirous is not working. - Similar Threads - Probleam update Defender

2. my windows defender is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows defender is not working: why is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-defender-is-not-working/9acbb178-5d36-4478-b757-047d2bb70371
  3. my windows defender is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my windows defender is not working: why is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-defender-is-not-working/9acbb178-5d36-4478-b757-047d2bb70371
  4. As of recent my Windows Defender, Windows Update and Windows Store have stopped working....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    As of recent my Windows Defender, Windows Update and Windows Store have stopped working....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ImSoSolo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxjzg0/as_of_recent_my_windows_defender_windows_update/
  5. WINDOWS DEFENDER IS NOT WORKING ON MY COMPUTER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WINDOWS DEFENDER IS NOT WORKING ON MY COMPUTER: I realised for about a week ago that my window defender on my laptop was not working. I mean I do not even have the option to open it. Checking on its status, it is indicated as "Running" but that is not really the case. Before, it was working fine but along the line, it...
  6. My Windows Defender is not working

My Windows Defender is not working: I have windows 10 and this morning I have a red x on my shield icon at bottom of screen. It does not allow me to do a full scan or even really do anything in security system. I ran a AntiMalware software but nothing was picked up. I have rebooted my computer and I cant get...
  7. My Windows 10 services have stopped working (no updates, cant turn on defender)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Windows 10 services have stopped working (no updates, cant turn on defender): Title! submitted by /u/eboleN [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ep9lro/my_windows_10_services_have_stopped_working_no/
  8. I suspected having a virus on my windows 10 PC and have defender

I suspected having a virus on my windows 10 PC and have defender: I ran Stinger from Mcafee, so far its found 1 trojan in Default.SFX called Artemis!52458e1e8d8a which it cannot repair and a virus in WinRAR-x6454b2.exe just wondering why defender cannot detect these and deal with them ?...
  9. my windows defender not working properly

my windows defender not working properly: 1st I saw this .....then tried to find out the reason.....but i couldn't[ATTACH]Then i saw this but didn't understand it[ATTACH]I tried this but it shows as follows....... [ATTACH]Please help me with this issue...
  10. remove Avira Antivir to upgrade windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove Avira Antivir to upgrade windows 10: remove Avira Antivir to upgrade windows 10 from 1790 to 1803 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-avira-antivir-to-upgrade-windows-10/046dea0e-4a15-4913-adaa-66054c901d55