Windows 10: I have problem in resetting my windows 10 pc

Discus and support I have problem in resetting my windows 10 pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can I turn off my PC while reset. The percentage is at 10 and not increasing for 5hours. What must I do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by A.ROBINSAMUEL RAJ, Jul 13, 2021.

1. I have problem in resetting my windows 10 pc

Can I turn off my PC while reset. The percentage is at 10 and not increasing for 5hours. What must I do.

:)

A.ROBINSAMUEL RAJ, Jul 13, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 13, 2021
  3. Windows 10 "There was a problem resetting your PC"

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply and updating on the status.

I suggest you to create an installation media for Windows 10 using Media Creation Tool from the link provided below and perform a Reset.

Windows 10 herunterladen

Once the installation media is created, follow the steps below:

• Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can use Safe Mode. Select
      Advanced Options >Reset This PC>Remove everything.
    • After the reset is complete, check for status.
    Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 13, 2021
  4. Nordic Win User

I have problem in resetting my windows 10 pc

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

I have problem in resetting my windows 10 pc

1. I have problem in resetting my windows 10 pc - Similar Threads - problem resetting

2. Resetting problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resetting problem: I tried to reset my old computer this morning to just delete all of my personal files, and after it had finished, it restarted, but my account log on was still on the sign-in screen, however I could not log in, as I was faced with a "The User Profile Service service failed...
  3. Resetting problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting problem: I tried to reset my old computer this morning to just delete all of my personal files, and after it had finished, it restarted, but my account log on was still on the sign-in screen, however I could not log in, as I was faced with a "The User Profile Service service failed...
  4. Resetting problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC run into a problem we are collecting errors to reset it for you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC run into a problem we are collecting errors to reset it for you: Heyy.. my PC keeps encountering a problem where it suddenly needs to reset. It displays a message saying it's collecting error info and then proceeds to reset. There's also a loud sound accompanying this issue. Sometimes, the screen freezes and I can't click on anything,...
  6. PC run into a problem we are collecting errors to reset it for you

PC run into a problem we are collecting errors to reset it for you: Heyy.. my PC keeps encountering a problem where it suddenly needs to reset. It displays a message saying it's collecting error info and then proceeds to reset. There's also a loud sound accompanying this issue. Sometimes, the screen freezes and I can't click on anything,...
  7. PC run into a problem we are collecting errors to reset it for you

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 11 reset problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 reset problem: Hi I bought my Asus vivobook go 15 laptop 8 months ago it works perfectly but few days ago my wallpaper changed suddenly I had bing wallpaper and in the settings when I search anything in that search bar it shows no results and I tried to change the default windows wallpaper...
  9. Windows 11 reset problem

Windows 11 reset problem: Hi I bought my Asus vivobook go 15 laptop 8 months ago it works perfectly but few days ago my wallpaper changed suddenly I had bing wallpaper and in the settings when I search anything in that search bar it shows no results and I tried to change the default windows wallpaper...
  10. cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service"

cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service": This has been an asked question here before, but i cannot for the life of me find a fix. I have tried different devices, browsers, cleared cookies, cache, upgraded to windows 11, etc etc etc. no matter what i do, i cannot change or reset my Microsoft account password for my...